• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Name A Comedian Less Funny Than The One Previously Mentioned

Rane1071

For the EMPEROR!!
^^ Is that Barry Bostiwck? If it is, damn he looks young there. Cool headband and beard though. Brah!

It's funny, I just watched the first episode of The Lexx with him in it and was thinking, 'geez he must be getting on a bit now'.
I always liked him.

Brah!

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
Look up "Megaforce" and you'll see some amazing clips of him riding a jet powered flying fucking motorcycle and possibly more clips of him kissing his thumb.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
^^ Is that Barry Bostiwck? If it is, damn he looks young there. Cool headband and beard though. Brah!

It's funny, I just watched the first episode of The Lexx with him in it and was thinking, 'geez he must be getting on a bit now'.
I always liked him.

Brah!

Megaforce, now that's a post apocalyptic dystopian movie we can all appreciate because it doesn't have topless fat chicks getting milked. I just made myself throw up in my mouth.

Adam Sandler

His stuff is so bad people are laughing AT him not WITH him
Sandler IS a fucking joke. He wasn't funny on SNL and his movies suck ass. I've seen pretty much all his shit on accident(sitting around the house stoned on a Sunday) and the only movie he did that was even mildly entertaining was "Remote Control"

People that like him I think have a short attention spans or mental issues

A visual tour de force. I loved Mad Max Fury Road and the fat chicks being milked was the milk moustache icing on the cake.

Fury Road sucked!! Give me Road Warrior or Thunderdome any day of the week!!