• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Name A Comedian Less Funny Than The One Previously Mentioned

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
Jimmy Fallon. I've never liked him

Me neither. I understand that what people think is funny is subjective. But has anybody ever watched that infomercial that comes on late at night for The Dean Martin Comedy Roasts? Unless you were just born without a sense of humor, the overwhelming majority of the people on those shows would have you struggling for breath, you'd be laughing so hard. I can just think about Ruth Buzzi playing "Gladys" and crack up. Unlike today, where some half-talent asshat just tries to prove how many cuss words he or she has memorized, those people had real game. And before anybody says that Richard Pryor and [NOBABE]Redd Foxx[/NOBABE] cussed more than just a little, yeah, you're right. But that was just a part of their routine. It wasn't the routine.

But I guess comedy is like music, TV and movies these days: most everything is directed toward the least common denominator. So as long as the dumbest person in the room chuckles or snorts, you're a gen-U-wine comic.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
^ Yeah she's as funny as watching paint dry that one.

Since we're on the ladies at the moment, I'll throw in that boring, un-funny, shock-jock Amy Schumer.

She's been all over everything recently, kinda like [NOBABE]Sarah Silverman[/NOBABE] was a couple of years ago. I haven't seen any of either of their acts, but hot properties that come out of nowhere are usually being pushed, and I don't jump on bandwagons.

She's been all over everything recently, kinda like [NOBABE]Sarah Silverman[/NOBABE] was a couple of years ago. I haven't seen any of either of their acts, but hot properties that come out of nowhere are usually being pushed, and I don't jump on bandwagons.

I never heard of Amy Schumer until a few months ago when she hosted the MTV Movie Awards (the lowest rated broadcast in that shows 20+ year history). Then a week later, the third season of her Comedy Central show which I didn't know existed, premiered (the lowest ratings in that shows now 3 year history). Then suddenly she's all over the fucking place. On the cover of every magazine, on every website on the entire internet, everyone is telling us how awesome she is, how important she is, why we're all supposed to love her. Now she has a movie hitting this weekend which will place no higher than third at the box-office (after Ant-Man and Minions).

It's like there's a secret cabal that decides who will be "the next big thing" and then they hit us over the head with them so relentlessly that everyone goes ahead and assumes they've been popular forever but we were just not hip enough to know. Then everyone trips over themselves to loudly proclaim how they've been a huge fan forever but more than likely their knowledge of them is the recent result of Wikipedia and YouTube. All I know is she ended up placing 4th in a comedy talent show a few years ago, losing to Gerry Dee, Lavell Crawford, and Jon Reep, and we all know how huge those three became.

:cool:

Rane1071

For the EMPEROR!!

I never heard of Amy Schumer until a few months ago when she hosted the MTV Movie Awards (the lowest rated broadcast in that shows 20+ year history). Then a week later, the third season of her Comedy Central show which I didn't know existed, premiered (the lowest ratings in that shows now 3 year history). Then suddenly she's all over the fucking place. On the cover of every magazine, on every website on the entire internet, everyone is telling us how awesome she is, how important she is, why we're all supposed to love her. Now she has a movie hitting this weekend which will place no higher than third at the box-office (after Ant-Man and Minions).

It's like there's a secret cabal that decides who will be "the next big thing" and then they hit us over the head with them so relentlessly that everyone goes ahead and assumes they've been popular forever but we were just not hip enough to know. Then everyone trips over themselves to loudly proclaim how they've been a huge fan forever but more than likely their knowledge of them is the recent result of Wikipedia and YouTube. All I know is she ended up placing 4th in a comedy talent show a few years ago, losing to Gerry Dee, Lavell Crawford, and Jon Reep, and we all know how huge those three became.

Yeah I didn't really know anything about her a few months ago, but there's been this big ad campaign pushing her crappy show in our faces on the Comedy Channel for a while now. Plus all those type of ads' " hello Australia, this is Amy 'dipshit' Schumer live on the Comedy Channel" type of thing. They've been really plugging her show big time.

I watched a little of her show (mostly when nothing else was on) once or twice and was not impressed. Actually to be honest I think it (the show), and she, are really woeful.
And now they're pluggin' her stupid movie as well.

Chelsea Handler has a funny personality but her stand up is god awful, if that makes any sense. I will say that her 1st book is among the funniest books I've ever read and the only book to ever make me burst out loud laugh at multiple times.

Amy Schumer isn't hilarious but I wouldn't classify her in the unfunny category. She's clever and dirty (just my preference in a girl), but I feel like her whole routine is gonna get old really quick. I would agree to some extent that she's similar to what Sarah Silverman was in the past, but at least Sarah Silverman touched on a lot of social issues, whereas Amy just talks about random shit.

Whitney Cummings used to be funny when she first started and she's had some good bits during the roasts, but she's damn there told the same jokes for her entire fucking career. Even her cancelled show are just rehashed and drawn out extensions of the same tired jokes she's told from the beginning of her career. I have no doubts in my mind that she fucked her way to mediocrity.

I'd put Ricky Gervais in the same category as Mia Khalifa, Belle Knox, and Jessie Law; someone that got famous because they said or did ONE thing and are just enjoying the 15 minutes of fame. There's nothing special about anybody in this category.

And to add to the unfunny list, DeRay Davis. If you've never heard of him, consider yourself lucky.

Pauly Shore

No clue how it took until the 28th reply for someone to "Win the Thread" but this is the answer that should end it. NO ONE is "unfunnier" than Pauly Shore but since other names have yet to be mentioned

Andy "I Am a" Dick and David Spade

I am trying to think of something funny DICK ever said - can't. The only thing Spade is good for is fucking incredibly hot babes and Playmates including getting Playmate Jillian Grace pregnant. NEITHER is funny

The only thing Spade is good for is fucking incredibly hot babes and Playmates including getting Playmate Jillian Grace pregnant. NEITHER is funny

I'd also throw in his pairing with Chris Farley, although Chris was undoubtedly the funnier of the two.

xfire

[NOBABE]Amy Schumer[/NOBABE] strikes again, I opened up Yahoo! around noon and another story about her on the front page. Having her shoved in my face on a daily basis is really starting to get annoying, I don't care how much talent she's got (if she's got any), no one deserves this much free publicity.

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
Jimmy Fallon. I've never liked him; (subpar) impersonations can only get you so far, and relying on insipid music videos, roping celebrities into your stupid on-air games, staring straight into the camera and unfailingly laughing or messing up your lines, and trying to remain relevant by pointing out the humor in things from childhood don't make you a comedian savant.

I'm not much for Jimmy Fallon either. He had Bill Hader on the other night, who is actually funny, and, instead of letting Hader do his whacky things and impressions, decided to do a buddy sketch in 3 different parts where they played cops who spit food in each others' mouths. Pretty lame and way too much lameness doing it 3 times. I really don't get any enjoyment out of watching The Tonight Show anymore. Kimmel is better but not really great either.

Kinda shocked not to see

Judy Tenuta

mentioned. I would be bald in less than an hour listening to her - after pulling out all of my hair. She never was funny. She never will be funny.

[NOBABE]Amy Schumer[/NOBABE] strikes again, I opened up Yahoo! around noon and another story about her on the front page. Having her shoved in my face on a daily basis is really starting to get annoying, I don't care how much talent she's got (if she's got any), no one deserves this much free publicity.

Plus, she's supposed to be some kind of uber-feminist yet about every third picture she poses for, she's mimicking sucking cock. Because, you know...OUTRAGEOUS!!!

xfire

I'm actually kinda shocked that I've made it almost to noon on the first day of the work week without getting flooded with [NOBABE]Amy Schumer[/NOBABE]. I am now extremely nervous to open up Yahoo in the fear that I just jinxed my Monday.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/06/10/a...e-single-life-in-im-gonna-die-alone.html?_r=0
Jen Kirkman. Not funny at all, more sad and desperate.
Sarah Silverman. Not funny, she's also quite nasty and thin skinned. She tries to dish it out but can't take it thrown back at her.

http://www.thegreenespace.org/story...tm_medium=treatment&utm_campaign=morelikethis
Chrissle West. This woman bills herself as an actress turned comedian. She seemed angry, serious and didn't crack one real joke while she was on this show. Most of the time, comedians will crack a few jokes just out of habit, let alone the fact that it's important to market oneself.

It looks like a lot of activists who cannot find teaching/journalism/grievance industry jobs after the recession have started pretending to be comedians. They are really just loudmouths who want an audience.

Plus, she's supposed to be some kind of uber-feminist yet about every third picture she poses for, she's mimicking sucking cock. Because, you know...OUTRAGEOUS!!!

Not trying to defend her but I've never heard her to be any sort of feminist.

Edit: just did a google search. Apparently she made some feminist inspired speech. I still wouldn't classify her an "uber" feminist. Uber feminist are those idiots like Anita Scamkeesian and idiots that get mad when a scientist wears a shirt they don't like.

BCT

Pucker Up Butter Cup.
If it wasn't for his mother he'd be getting booked at Pink's serving hot dogs.

BtaFT6lCMAAfb9N.jpg
PaulyShore4_14553068_ver1.0_320_240.jpg

His movies Jury Duty and Bio-Dome are hands down two of the worst comedy films in Hollywood history and this fuck head starred in both of them.

Rane1071

For the EMPEROR!!
I gotta mention Wanda Sykes. She wasn't even funny enough to be a cast member on Mad TV but Fox built a show around her which replaced Mad TV. That show belongs in the landfill that houses Rosie O'Donnell's Variety Show and Magic Johnson Hour.

tumblr_m8wzilsTmR1qlvwnco1_500.gif

"OOGA-BOOGA-BOOGA! I is funny!"
:1orglaugh Goddamn I'm laughing my ass off. I either missed it before, or sometimes pics and gifs don't appear except as a little icon.

Anyway that gif with that caption is freaking awesome.