• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Muslims Attack Free Speech Artist

I see nothing about gang rape nor muslims/Asian men in this link. Of course most victims in Sweden will be Swedish.:rolleyes:
http://www.thelocal.se/19102/
"The high incidence of rape in Sweden has a strong connection to nightlife and partying, specifically after-club parties in private homes."

"Early sexual debuts, high alcohol consumption, "free sexuality" and the "right to say no" quite simply results in more rapes, the study concludes."

In the same link there is a story linking to a woman raping teenage girls.

The only thing apparent from these links is there are high incidents of rape accusations in Sweden and it's apparently link to them drinking and partying too much.

Even where is cites some degree are committed by non Swedes...:dunno: I doesn't say by whom nor where they are from.. (i.e. German, Russian, French, Norway, etc.)

Pretty pointless case and more apparent race baiting IMO.

That's because he never even read them, he quickly hunted for some articles with rape stats to link after BigSwede asked him if he got his stats from Fox News. If anything he's proved himself wrong, the 3rd article says:
''Most of Sweden’s rapes involve people who know each other, in domestic settings''
So unless most white Swedish women are married to Muslim men his whole argument is redundant. BigSwede, step in mate and lay all this bullshit to bed, you know more about your country than someone 4000 miles away. HotMega it don't let me rep you eventhough I spread rep around since I last repped you, I'll try remember for later.

Moderators :bowdown: Time to close this thread me thinks and banish it to the Dustbin Of History :wave:

Go read it again, I found what I was looking for in about 2 minutes. 45% of offenders were from a handful of Muslim countries. That doesn't even include the rapes committed by Iraqis and Somalians since they started coming en masse in 2004.

What bone do you have to pick here man? HotMega I respect you, but if you are going to play White Knight on this issue because you think I'm being mean to Pakistanis and Muslims immigrants to Europe, you're going to lose this one. Best to get yourself ready for the work day or go for a jog.

In the article or comments...the article says no such thing from what I read.

''Also look at the hate crime murders of white youth''. Official stats and some real life case studies please. I'm waiting.

Set on fire while he was still alive 5 adult men versus a 15 year old.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/scotland/6125660.stm
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/6128466.stm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-open-racial-attack-son-5-watches-horror.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ian-Invasion-Swindon-Ridgeway-Foundation.html

What's interesting is that non-Muslim South Asians aren't involved in this type of behavior, though they often have to deal with some of the retaliation and racism directed at Pakistani Muslims for the assaults and rapes they commit against non-Muslim British people.

That's because he never even read them, he quickly hunted for some articles with rape stats to link after BigSwede asked him if he got his stats from Fox News. If anything he's proved himself wrong, the 3rd article says:
''Most of Sweden’s rapes involve people who know each other, in domestic settings''
So unless most white Swedish women are married to Muslim men his whole argument is redundant. BigSwede, step in mate and lay all this bullshit to bed, you know more about your country than someone 4000 miles away. HotMega it don't let me rep you eventhough I spread rep around since I last repped you, I'll try remember for later.

Moderators :bowdown: Time to close this thread me thinks and banish it to the Dustbin Of History :wave:

45% of the rapes are committed by foreigners from Muslim countries.

Don't even remotely try to deny this crap. None of this "nothing to see here" garbage. And you never said whether you were Pakistani or not. But I doubt you'd be honest anyway.

Go read it again, I found what I was looking for in about 2 minutes. 45% of offenders were from a handful of Muslim countries. That doesn't even include the rapes committed by Iraqis and Somalians since they started coming en masse in 2004.

What bone do you have to pick here man? HotMega I respect you, but if you are going to play White Knight on this issue because you think I'm being mean to Pakistanis and Muslims immigrants to Europe, you're going to lose this one. Best to get yourself ready for the work day or go for a jog.

Well...me and my computer are missing it. I did a simple word search for "muslim" and found it nowhere in either of the articles you linked to and the only place it appeared was in the comments of some of the news articles.

I even cited statements from your links which lead away from your conclusions.

I have no bone to pick with anyone as long as they represent the facts of issues and not hyperbole or baiting.

Well...me and my computer are missing it. I did a simple word search for "muslim" and found it nowhere in either of the articles you linked to and the only place it appeared was in the comments of some of the news articles.

I even cited statements from your links which lead away from your conclusions.

I have no bone to pick with anyone as long as they represent the facts of issues and not hyperbole or baiting.
http://www.thelocal.se/article.php?ID=2683

No they did not lead away from it. You just ignored statements identifying perpetrators and then latched on to a few lines about the victims trying to seem like you made a point. You do the same thing in most of your arguments. We can go back and do this again but the outcome will be the same, you'll end up realizing that I'm not bullshitting you.

You should really use all that God given intelligence you have and seek the truth instead of being a damn sophist.

http://www.thelocal.se/article.php?ID=2683

No they did not lead away from it. You just ignored statements identifying perpetrators and then latched on to a few lines about the victims trying to seem like you made a point. You do the same thing in most of your arguments. We can go back and do this again but the outcome will be the same, you'll end up realizing that I'm not bullshitting you.

You should really use all that God given intelligence you have and seek the truth instead of being a damn sophist.

Okay..this link says 25 pct. of Swedish crimes are committed by immigrants. De facto meaning 75% are being committed by Swedes.

The study underlined that the majority of crimes in Sweden were committed by ethnic Swedes
:dunno: What are these links you're providing driving at?? :dunno:

The most concrete assertion by any of them pointed to rapes there being attributed to excessive drinking and partying.

Again, I must be missing another conspiracy.

Yeah sure, close the thread where you can't make one reply accounting for the behavior of your fellow Pakistanis in Britain or in Pakistan. You wanted a link for the rapes, you got it. You wanted a link for the racial attacks by Pakistanis on White Britians and you got it. I didn't even give you links on Muslim on Sikh or Muslim on Hindu violence did I? I may not need to seeing that you refuse to address what's staring you in the face.

"Don't talk bad about me, don't talk bad about my prophet." Well then tell Pakistanis to stop raping people, to stop fetishizing non-Muslim women. To stop exporting terror to Mumbai 11/26 London 7/7 and New York! Heck there's an ongoing case of Pakistanis in Canada that were plotting to attack the parliament and behead ministers. Or Khadr who's on trial right now. One day he says he's a Pakistani the next he says he's Canadian and wants his rights.

But it's a problem in Australia too.
http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2005/11/04/1130823388140.html
http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2005/07/21/1121539094208.html
You should also look up Ashfield gang rapes.

Okay..this link says 25 pct. of Swedish crimes are committed by immigrants. De facto meaning 75% are being committed by Swedes.

:dunno: What are these links you're providing driving at?? :dunno:

The most concrete assertion by any of them pointed to rapes there being attributed to excessive drinking and partying.

Again, I must be missing another conspiracy.

25% by Immigrants, that does not include the children of Immigrants. It also doesn't include the Child of a swedish mother who converted to Islam. Those with one Swedish parent are excluded.

The Number jumps to over 40% that way. With Immigrants being 10%, that means they are 4x as likely to commit these serious crimes. But the kicker is that they disproportionately target Swedish women rather than other immigrant women. And to add to that, Men from Muslim countries are disproportionately represented among those immigrants and children of immigrants perpretrating the violent crimes.

It's not the sons of Chinese and Ethiopians committing these crimes.

And where is Ullysses? Yeah like his ilk, when he's caught he just shuts up rather than face the music. Kind of like Pakistan still trying to deny the truth about the Mumbai attackers when the whole world knows they were Pakistanis trained in Pakistan by Islamic groups backed by and or feared by the Pakistani government.

Set on fire while he was still alive 5 adult men versus a 15 year old.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/scotland/6125660.stm
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/6128466.stm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-open-racial-attack-son-5-watches-horror.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ian-Invasion-Swindon-Ridgeway-Foundation.html

What's interesting is that non-Muslim South Asians aren't involved in this type of behavior, though they often have to deal with some of the retaliation and racism directed at Pakistani Muslims for the assaults and rapes they commit against non-Muslim British people.

Again 2 cases out of a population of 750,000 pakistani brits, the scum were arrested and imprisoned. I could find you many cases of whites killing non whites in this country (unfortunately the Right Wing Daily Mail doesn't like reporting those) but I won't as I don't believe in linking crime with race, each person is responsible for their own actions and all others of that race should not be held accountable. I done some research of my own into your country:

So what does this mean? All whites in the USA go around killing off Black people and Hispanics, or just the evil intention of a few individuals and not some huge white conspiracy to kill all non whites. Get your own house in order before you comment on other countries.

Oh and one more from Scotland
http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2009/nov/11/miller-jailed-for-racist-murder

ps Not that it's any of your business or in any way relevant I'm not pakistani but do know a fair few along with many other people of different backgrounds.

:edit:

The Number jumps to over 40% that way.

That is misreading of the data or inconclusive from what I saw. It's unclear what the status of those are who are born in Sweden to one immigrant parent and one foreign born parent. Secondly it makes no reference (I saw) to Swedish women or men who marry immigrants.:cool:

Again 2 cases out of a population of 750,000 pakistani brits, the scum were arrested and imprisoned. I could find you many cases of whites killing non whites in this country (unfortunately the Right Wing Daily Mail doesn't like reporting those) but I won't as I don't believe in linking crime with race, each person is responsible for their own actions and all others of that race should not be held accountable. I done some research of my own into your country:

So what does this mean? All whites in the USA go around killing off Black people and Hispanics, or just the evil intention of a few individuals and not some huge white conspiracy to kill all non whites. Get your own house in order before you comment on other countries.

That's 3 cases and I pulled them because it was multiple attackers in each case.

Oh and the number of beatings by whites on blacks is lower than UK asians on whites. The number of beatings by blacks on whites (when a hate crime) is also lower. So what are you trying to compare again?

Maybe you should give up defending the behavior in the UK and tell me about Pakistani Muslims raping, torturing and murdering Pakistani Sikhs, Christians and Hindus.

That is misreading of the data or inconclusive from what I saw. It's unclear what the status of those are who are born in Sweden to one immigrant parent and one foreign born parent. Secondly it makes no reference (I saw) to Swedish women or men who marry immigrants.:cool:

You can when you infer country of origin. West Asian immigrants commonly refer to Iraqi Arabs and Kurds who've arrived since the second Iraq War.
North Africans are almost 100% Muslim.

Oh and about all those Whites killing Non-Whites that the Right Wing doesn't want to report. That's what the left wing is for. I'm sure you can dig up a few cases for me of groups of Whites attacking lone Muslims doing no harm. Go ahead and point them out, let's compare.

ps Not that it's any of your business or in any way relevant I'm not pakistani but do know a fair few along with many other people of different backgrounds.

Sure you aren't Pakistani.

''tell me about Pakistani Muslims raping, torturing and murdering Pakistani Sikhs, Christians and Hindus.''

You make the most generalised statements I've heard in my life then back them up with 2-3 cases which is hardly proportionate in a country of over 60 million. Then you jump to Pakistanis in Pakistan (ignoring the various sects and tribes that quite often kill each other) when talking about Pakistanis in Europe like they're somehow in collusion with one another. I live in the UK in multicultural London and we on the whole get along fine, you live over 3500 miles away in a country split between left and right and now increasingly on race grounds (new controversial race laws) where lots of people hate the President on account of him being Black, so forgive me if I don't value your opinion of what other countries should be like, worry about sorting your own country out and let Europe go its own way.

You can when you infer country of origin. West Asian immigrants commonly refer to Iraqi Arabs and Kurds who've arrived since the second Iraq War.
North Africans are almost 100% Muslim.

I don't disagree with that. What I'm asking academically is what are the people considered who are born in Sweden to 1 Swede and 1 immigrant called?

In the US..they are called Americans...in that case it still redounds to Swedes.

The question in this thread is whether or not someone getting head butted over a personal, passionate disagreement in Sweden is cause for a national alarm. When, by many accounts it happens everywhere.

''tell me about Pakistani Muslims raping, torturing and murdering Pakistani Sikhs, Christians and Hindus.''

You make the most generalised statements I've heard in my life then back them up with 2-3 cases which is hardly proportionate in a country of over 60 million. Then you jump to Pakistanis in Pakistan (ignoring the various sects and tribes that quite often kill each other) when talking about Pakistanis in Europe like they're somehow in collusion with one another. I live in the UK in multicultural London and we on the whole get along fine, you live over 3500 miles away in a country split between left and right and now increasingly on race grounds (new controversial race laws) where lots of people hate the President on account of him being Black, so forgive me if I don't value your opinion of what other countries should be like, worry about sorting your own country out and let Europe go its own way.

His ancestors are indigenous to Europe. He absolutely has every right to comment on, critique or say what he wants about the climate.