• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Muslims Attack Free Speech Artist

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
The muslims threatened my big sister

The muslims threatened my big sister

I'm just bustin' your balls a little leggy. I don't know your circumstance but I've had females in my life groped and such by beasts as well. It's an unsettling feeling for sure if you can't be there to help them.

You ever make it stateside you me and Facetious will do the town; we'll show you a good Scandinavian-American night out. We'll go bar hoppin', get drunk, bust some heads, and before the night's over get thrown in jail downtown. ;) It would be a real wing dinger. :thumbsup:

And I can only presume that the other 55% of the rapes are committed by non-foreigners (the Swedish ones), right?

Umm when 10% of your male population commits 45% of the rapes, that's outrageous. Consider that these are foreigners who asked for the privelage of living in your country, it's worse. On top of that some of them justify it by saying that kafir women deserve it and Muslim men are basically blameless.

"'Blowback' is the name for events
that happen as a consequence
of U.S. Foreign Policy that has been
kept secret from the American public,
so that when retaliation occurs, the
public is not able to put it into context.
Cause and effect don't come into play,
and questions like 'Why do they hate us?' occur."

Chalmers Johnson

my frnd..i dnt know from where did u get these nonsense....i would like to tell u that this nothing but a bullshit..cause there is no relation with islam...i dont know wht r u saying????but i would like to suggest u that first go n meet a normal muslim n then ask abt it...whtever he'll say abt ds...u'll come to know d truth.

Ten Obvious Reasons Why
Islam is NOT a Religion of Peace

#1 14,000 deadly terror attacks committed explicitly in the name of Islam in just the last eight years. (Other religions combined for perhaps a dozen or so).

#2 Muhammad, the prophet of Islam, had people killed for insulting him or criticizing his religion. This included women. Muslims are told to emulate the example of Muhammad.

#3 Muhammad said in many places that he has been "ordered by Allah to fight men until they testify that there is no god but Allah and that Muhammad is his messenger." In the last nine years of his life, he ordered no less than 65 military campaigns to do exactly that.

Muhammad inspired his men to war with the basest of motives, using captured loot, sex and a gluttonous paradise as incentives. He beheaded captives, enslaved children and raped women captured in battle. Again, Muslims are told to emulate the example of Muhammad.

#4 After Muhammad died, the people who lived with him, and knew his religion best, immediately fell into war with each other.

Muhammad's favorite daughter, Fatima, and her husband, Ali (the second convert to Islam, who was raised like a son to Muhammad) fought a war against an army raised by Aisha, Muhammad's favorite wife - and one whom he had said was the "perfect woman."

Not only was her husband, Ali, eventually murdered, but Fatima (who survived the early years at Mecca safe and sound) died of stress from the persecution of fellow Muslims only three months after her father died.

Three of the first four Muslim rulers (caliphs) were murdered. All of them were among Muhammad's closest companions. The third caliph was killed by the son of the first. The fourth caliph was killed by the fifth, who subsequently poisoned one of Muhammad's two favorite grandsons. Muhammad's other grandson was later beheaded by the sixth caliph.

Even these high profile killings barely do justice to the astonishing level of violence taking place at the time, in which tens of thousands of believers were slaughtered by Muhammad's companions and their children in the infighting and power struggles. Within 50 short years of Muhammad's death, even the Kaaba, which had stood for centuries under pagan religion, lay in ruins from internal Muslim war.

And that's just the fate of those within the house of Islam!

#5 Muhammad directed Muslims to wage war on other religions and bring them under submission to Islam. Within the first few decades following his death, his Arabian companions invaded and conquered Christian, Jewish, Hindu, Buddhist and Zoroastrian lands.
A mere 25 years after Muhammad's death, Muslim armies had captured land and people within the borders of over 28 modern countries outside of Saudi Arabia.

#6 Muslims continued their Jihad against other religions for 1400 years, checked only by the ability of non-Muslims to defend themselves. To this day, not a week goes by that Islamic fundamentalists do not attempt to kill Christians, Jews, Hindus and Buddhists explicitly in the name of Allah.

None of these other religions are at war with each other.

#7 Islam is the only religion that has to retain its membership by threatening to kill anyone who leaves. This is according to the example set by Muhammad.

#8 Islam teaches that non-Muslims are less than fully human. Muhammad said that Muslims can be put to death for murder, but that a Muslim could never be put to death for killing a non-Muslim.

The Qur'an never once speaks of Allah's love for non-Muslims, but it speaks of Allah's cruelty toward and hatred of non-Muslims more than 500 times.

"Allahu Akbar! Allahu Akbar! Allahu Akbar!"
(The last words from the cockpit of Flight 93)

Chalmers Johnson

You aren't suggesting that the USA may have done something to make themselves a target for terror?

Surely the terrorists don't have any rational reason for their hatred of the USA?

I was told that they hate the USA because we are free, because we can choose what sort of music we want to listen to, and because we drink alcohol and our women can wear revealing clothes.

Are you saying that the USA brought this on themsleves? I thought the USA had just always been a saint in the middle east, looking out for the best interest of the native population. If what you say is true this a revelation. Maybe the US deserves this.

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
my frnd..i dnt know from where did u get these nonsense....i would like to tell u that this nothing but a bullshit..cause there is no relation with islam...i dont know wht r u saying????but i would like to suggest u that first go n meet a normal muslim n then ask abt it...whtever he'll say abt ds...u'll come to know d truth.

Please! Learn how to spell, and how to use proper punctuation.

Umm when 10% of your male population commits 45% of the rapes, that's outrageous. Consider that these are foreigners who asked for the privelage of living in your country, it's worse. On top of that some of them justify it by saying that kafir women deserve it and Muslim men are basically blameless.

There are other minority groups in Sweden as well. These figures could be overwhelmingly non-native (Swede). The last link I posted said Africans are committing 10 times as many crimes as natives - or 490 per 100000 to 49 per 100000.

roronoa3000

Banned
You aren't suggesting that the USA may have done something to make themselves a target for terror?

Surely the terrorists don't have any rational reason for their hatred of the USA?

I was told that they hate the USA because we are free, because we can choose what sort of music we want to listen to, and because we drink alcohol and our women can wear revealing clothes.

Are you saying that the USA brought this on themsleves? I thought the USA had just always been a saint in the middle east, looking out for the best interest of the native population. If what you say is true this a revelation. Maybe the US deserves this.

Pay no attention to hellraiser.

Islam as it currently exists in the 21st century is not a peaceful religion. Anyone who thinks otherwise is simply fooling themselves.

That religion or entity has been politicized, militarized, and is regressing in the face of modernism. Islam has shown it can barely manage (if at all) to the progressive world around it. So it's followers turn to violence which further damages it's reputation.

Islam needs to reform.

JayJohn85

Banned
They should reform and look back at their positive history like Baghdad being a centre of medicine etc. They once had best hospitals in the world and had great values and stuff in regards to this.....Now its all westerner hating misogynist bullshit. Sure a crusade or two might do that(understand the first point) but what the fuck is with the women hating, Women are the backbone of all races(really hate this term) We iz all fucking human*

*Aliens hurry up and land we need something else to fight.

Ten Obvious Reasons Why
Islam is NOT a Religion of Peace

#1 14,000 deadly terror attacks committed explicitly in the name of Islam in just the last eight years. (Other religions combined for perhaps a dozen or so).

#2 Muhammad, the prophet of Islam, had people killed for insulting him or criticizing his religion. This included women. Muslims are told to emulate the example of Muhammad.

#3 Muhammad said in many places that he has been "ordered by Allah to fight men until they testify that there is no god but Allah and that Muhammad is his messenger." In the last nine years of his life, he ordered no less than 65 military campaigns to do exactly that.

.....and various other crap here.......:sleep::confused:

Dude I am not absolutely sure where you sourced this material, but it seems to me you are just quoting somebody elses interpretation/transliteration without really trying to understand firstly the context (very important to put things into context here) and secondly. Some the blatantly incorrect material you have parrot fashion copied here defies beggars belief. Tell me for instance where it says that:

#7 Islam is the only religion that has to retain its membership by threatening to kill anyone who leaves. This is according to the example set by Muhammad.

There are plenty of people abandoning Islam without any dire consequences.

If you really believe that the points you are making are correct then I dare you to go to your nearest public speaking area and go and declare that these are valid points, because believe you me you would not get an ounce of sympathy or interest in the rubbish you spout forward like a demented Parrot! There is not really any valid criticism you have managed to make other than blatant and inaccurately quoted points. A far as I am concerned you nothing more than the "witch finder" of old simply quoting this and quoting that to argue their rather shallow point to their own cause simply to quickly condemn something they didnt like or understand.

The key is cross referencing and context, two very important things you seem to have completely ignored here.

habo9

Banned

Here we go again , Im from Glasgow I know plenty of muslims I deal with them on a daily basis , I find muslims that arent really that into there religion fine , I also know muslims who are religious and are quite acceptant of other people are fine as well but the majority of them arent , most have a chip on there shoulder about something

Also I used to see a girl whose father was from Pakistan and met her mother over here while he was studying , she moved over there and accepted the muslim faith but she couldnt put up with the racist hatred from other muslims and they ended up moving to more liberal Mauritaus to escape from it were she was born....

Also my friend who was half Pakistani , half Jamican who had never spent a day of his life outside Scotland and who used to come to Scotland games with me , his father died and to get his inheritance he had to go over to Pakistan and live with his fathers family for a year convert to Islam and to choose a bride before he could get his millions , these were his words not mine " They were bringing girls of 11 , 12 , 13 to me and offering them as brides , it was disgusting but I had to smile and just say no"

Now he is living in a loveless marraige , his wife couldnt speak a word of English & he didnt really know that much of hers at the time either , because he has to stay in a muslim part of the city now , he has two lives and I know which one he prefers and it isnt Allah or Islam.....everytime I see him now theres a sadness in his eyes and he always goes on about how he would like to just go back to how he was , when I mention it to him why doesnt he his answers always the same its more complicated and you think its not as easy as that but he never delves in any further

My other friend whose father is a well respected businessman , didnt give a shit which Scottish girl his son fucked , he didnt really care or so I thought , that was until he tried to marry him of back in Pakistan , he had a girlfriend here , he used to go and pray but he is a decent , nice guy , when he told his family he wasnt getting married and he was staying with his Scottish girlfriend they cast him aside he hasnt spoke to them for 10 years , he is still with her and a 2 little kids so I think he has made the right choice

His family still dont speak to him

Want anymore accounts of muslims I know?

Young boy being dragged of the streets and murdered because he was white not far from were I live , I know people who knew him and he was still at school

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-415247/Asian-gang-guilty-schoolboys-race-hate-murder.html

Also this area were this kid was snatched there are often asian gangs going around attacking white guys for no reason jumping from cars and attacking them...

From Cessnock to Govanhill in Glasgow if you see a group of Asian guys in cars theres usually some stupid wee 14 year old white chick getting groped in the back and dont tell me Im lying or they are not proper muslims because I have seen it a lot more than once , funny how its never Asian chicks in there cars and theres plenty of slutty asian chicks about

habo9

Banned
Dude I am not absolutely sure where you sourced this material, but it seems to me you are just quoting somebody elses interpretation/transliteration without really trying to understand firstly the context (very important to put things into context here) and secondly. Some the blatantly incorrect material you have parrot fashion copied here defies beggars belief. Tell me for instance where it says that:

There are plenty of people abandoning Islam without any dire consequences.

If you really believe that the points you are making are correct then I dare you to go to your nearest public speaking area and go and declare that these are valid points, because believe you me you would not get an ounce of sympathy or interest in the rubbish you spout forward like a demented Parrot! There is not really any valid criticism you have managed to make other than blatant and inaccurately quoted points. A far as I am concerned you nothing more than the "witch finder" of old simply quoting this and quoting that to argue their rather shallow point to their own cause simply to quickly condemn something they didnt like or understand.

The key is cross referencing and context, two very important things you seem to have completely ignored here.

Tittenman I am not against Islam , Muhammed is the the prophet Islam is based on I am merely pointing out how the extreme Islam looks at the book sorry if it seems as if I have an agenda , I dont , I equally diss any religion and all these things are found if you look , terrorist attacks , Muhammeds history , robbing traders there has been reports in the British news lately of families killing there own daughters because they have shamed them in the name of Islam , Islams problems all come down to the book and can be interparated anyway it likes from moderate to fundamentalists

Whats a forum without debate?

Chalmers Johnson

Yeah you might have a point if we were talking about the U.S.

We're talking about civilian on civilian crime in Sweden and other places.

Sweden is not in the U.S. and doesn't have a similar Foreign Policy.

If you wanted to get really weird, you could point out that as brutal as American Foreign Policy is towards muslim countries, American muslims are relatively well behaved and integrated. Sweden's a liberal state and bends over backwards to kiss muslim ass in their own land, and they get gangrapes of Swedish women (I guess they consider Swedish men to be total punk bitches to attempt something so brazen) and attacks on old people by a guest foreign minority....most of whom are Muslim.

So America treats Muslims like crap and the Muslim American population is less criminal than the non-muslims population and the immigrant population isn't nearly as violent or terrorist ridden as one would imagine.

Sweden kisses muslim ass and lets many of them into their country and gets gangraped in return.

Yeah You Might have a point if we were talking about the U.S.

We're talking about civilian on civilian crime in Sweden and other places.

But all this simply because someone did something that pissed someone else off and got assaulted?

People have been shot and killed for less. I posted videos in this thread where people in politics have come to blows over apparent disagreements.

Just a nothing issue here IMO. I understand the irony of physically attacking someone for of all things in defense of religion but we already know there are radicals with propensities for violence in the name of some religions.

We enjoy a right to free speech here in the US but everyone knows that it's burdened by the consequences of what you may say.

You go around baiting and insulting people..You Might get head butted here too.:dunno:

I'll tell you something. It can be Islam or not be Islam, but it's plain to everyone that Muslims do these things far out of proportion to others.

What would happen in Muslim countries if non-Muslim immigrants, who came there seeking asylum and were let in out of the kindness of a Muslim government has their daughters and sisters gangraped?

I'll bet you won't reply to this.

But part of the problem is that Muslims view Europeans as weak, and when Europeans do nothing to stop this, then the view of weakness is confirmed.

By and large Muslims won't try that stuff in the U.S.

why?

Because they will get their asses kicked and possibly killed, if the police don't arrest them first. And they won't be out on the street after a few years either, they'll probably spend life in prison due to an unsympathetic jury and judge.