• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Muslims Attack Free Speech Artist

Just a nothing issue here IMO. I understand the irony of physically attacking someone for of all things in defense of religion but we already know there are radicals with propensities for violence in the name of some religions.

:

Islam has the lions share of intolerance and violence towards those who disagree whether they be muslim or non muslim.

Philbert

Banned
Dude I am not absolutely sure where you sourced this material, but it seems to me you are just quoting somebody elses interpretation/transliteration without really trying to understand firstly the context (very important to put things into context here) and secondly. Some the blatantly incorrect material you have parrot fashion copied here defies beggars belief. Tell me for instance where it says that:

#7 Islam is the only religion that has to retain its membership by threatening to kill anyone who leaves. This is according to the example set by Muhammad.

There are plenty of people abandoning Islam without any dire consequences.

If you really believe that the points you are making are correct then I dare you to go to your nearest public speaking area and go and declare that these are valid points, because believe you me you would not get an ounce of sympathy or interest in the rubbish you spout forward like a demented Parrot! There is not really any valid criticism you have managed to make other than blatant and inaccurately quoted points. A far as I am concerned you nothing more than the "witch finder" of old simply quoting this and quoting that to argue their rather shallow point to their own cause simply to quickly condemn something they didnt like or understand.

The key is cross referencing and context, two very important things you seem to have completely ignored here.

Wow...have you been in a coma for the last few years, and had your Mom using your FreeOnes account?
There was a widely publicized case in Afghanistan a few years back of a Muslim who converted to Christianity, and was sentenced to death for converting to Islam. It took a lot of US and International behind the scenes BS to get him not only not executed, but safely deported out of Afghanistan.
The Pakistani 17 year old who recently went to court to stay with her Christian family so she wouldn't possibly be killed by her father or other Muslims in their community was afraid her modern, moderate family would take the "Death for Converts" thing too seriously...
It's not a secret...conversion to any other religion and leaving Islam is a Death Sentence under Sharia law. Islam is not considered a religion to a Jihadi, it's the Law AND the Government; and betraying Islam is treason in the extreme.

You don't have a clue what the Koran says, or how prevalent the semi- or completely fundamentalist level of devotion to the tenets of Islam is...living in the US is considered backsliding and returning to a home Islamic country forces the Westernized Muslim to live, eat, and dress much more Islamic than they do here in the US or other Western country.
And remorse can send a completely Western educated Islamic "moderate" over to the evil side of fundie Islam, and create a Times Square bomber or a Plane Hijacking 911 participant.
Good lord...grow up, read a book or two, do something to avoid the dreaded "Hellraisin Syndrome"...ignorance is NOT bliss, it's a credible affliction that can spread like Herpes. See a doctor...today!!!:rolleyes:

Philbert

Banned
Wow...have you been in a coma for the last few years, and had your Mom using your FreeOnes account?
There was a widely publicized case in Afghanistan a few years back of a Muslim who converted to Christianity, and was sentenced to death for converting to Islam. It took a lot of US and International behind the scenes BS to get him not only not executed, but safely deported out of Afghanistan.
The Pakistani 17 year old who recently went to court to stay with her Christian family so she wouldn't possibly be killed by her father or other Muslims in their community was afraid her modern, moderate family would take the "Death for Converts" thing too seriously...
It's not a secret...conversion to any other religion and leaving Islam is a Death Sentence under Sharia law. Islam is not considered a religion to a Jihadi, it's the Law AND the Government; and betraying Islam is treason in the extreme.

You don't have a clue what the Koran says, or how prevalent the semi- or completely fundamentalist level of devotion to the tenets of Islam is...living in the US is considered backsliding and returning to a home Islamic country forces the Westernized Muslim to live, eat, and dress much more Islamic than they do here in the US or other Western country.
And remorse can send a completely Western educated Islamic "moderate" over to the evil side of fundie Islam, and create a Times Square bomber or a Plane Hijacking 911 participant.
Good lord...grow up, read a book or two, do something to avoid the dreaded "Hellraisin Syndrome"...ignorance is NOT bliss, it's a credible affliction that can spread like Herpes. See a doctor...today!!!:rolleyes:

Should be converting FROM Islam...missed it ...

shut up asshole, we understood what he said, if u used your brain you could have understood english is not his first language

Yeah...apparently texting and chatting is his "first language". Not to sound moderatorish and ninny-like but refer to the rules of the board.:2 cents:

I have now read through this a third time and there is nothing that says that muslims gangrape swedish women!
Not north africans, nothing that implies muslim gang rapes.
I think you are as hateful to the muslims as the talibans are to the western world.
Let me also remind you that there are no terrorist attacks in weak,asskissing Sweden.

I have now read through this a third time and there is nothing that says that muslims gangrape swedish women!
I think you are as hateful to the muslims as the talibans are to the western world.
Let me also remind you that there are no terrorist attacks in weak,asskissing Sweden.

Get them out of your (our) country. I beg you. If I want to visit my third cousins' I don't want to visit Pakistan. ;)

habo9

Banned
Mosab Hassan Yousef , a former Palestinine militant , the son of one of the founding members of Hamas

Listen to what he has to say about Islam and the Qur'an , he says what I said earlier in this thread about the Qur'an "The problems are all down to the book"

Why I Spied for Israel?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b00sggyw/HARDtalk_Mosab_Hassan_Yousef_Palestinian_who_spied_for_Israel/

Interesting stuff

I suppose this guys ignorant , stupid , knows nothing and should get to know some real Muslims? :rofl:

By the way his Family are Islamic scholars and held in high regard in the muslim world

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
Sweden is not in the U.S. and doesn't have a similar Foreign Policy.

If you wanted to get really weird, you could point out that as brutal as American Foreign Policy is towards muslim countries, American muslims are relatively well behaved and integrated. Sweden's a liberal state and bends over backwards to kiss muslim ass in their own land, and they get gangrapes of Swedish women (I guess they consider Swedish men to be total punk bitches to attempt something so brazen) and attacks on old people by a guest foreign minority....most of whom are Muslim.

So America treats Muslims like crap and the Muslim American population is less criminal than the non-muslims population and the immigrant population isn't nearly as violent or terrorist ridden as one would imagine.

Sweden kisses muslim ass and lets many of them into their country and gets gangraped in return.

You're completely correct, BDG.

Mosab Hassan Yousef , a former Palestinine militant , the son of one of the founding members of Hamas

Listen to what he has to say about Islam and the Qur'an , he says what I said earlier in this thread about the Qur'an "The problems are all down to the book"

Why I Spied for Israel?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b00sggyw/HARDtalk_Mosab_Hassan_Yousef_Palestinian_who_spied_for_Israel/

Interesting stuff

I suppose this guys ignorant , stupid , knows nothing and should get to know some real Muslims? :rofl:

By the way his Family are Islamic scholars and held in high regard in the muslim world

The "Green Prince". That's his nickname in the Mossad.
Mosab esentially spilled the beans about his former religion and where it stands in the 21st century.

I'm too busy right now to reply to you, but I wonder if you consider arson attacks on Swedish cartoonists terrorism? Bottom line is Sweden and much of Western Europe is getting punked and Swedes seem to get off on it.

There are other minority groups in Sweden as well. These figures could be overwhelmingly non-native (Swede). The last link I posted said Africans are committing 10 times as many crimes as natives - or 490 per 100000 to 49 per 100000.

Yeah but the other links are taking note of what kinds of Africans and Asians that is. There are many Somalis (Muslims) and North Africans (almost all Muslims) along with Kurds (nominal Muslims from Southwest Asia) and West Asian Arabs suspected in over 2/3 of the crimes by Immigrants.

The sickest part is the crazy Swedes who blame themselves or say the crime would go down if Swedes were more liberal and more generous to these rapist, bandits, and bullies.

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
Dude I am not absolutely sure where you sourced this material, but it seems to me you are just quoting somebody elses interpretation/transliteration without really trying to understand firstly the context (very important to put things into context here) and secondly. Some the blatantly incorrect material you have parrot fashion copied here defies beggars belief. Tell me for instance where it says that:

#7 Islam is the only religion that has to retain its membership by threatening to kill anyone who leaves. This is according to the example set by Muhammad.

There are plenty of people abandoning Islam without any dire consequences.

If you really believe that the points you are making are correct then I dare you to go to your nearest public speaking area and go and declare that these are valid points, because believe you me you would not get an ounce of sympathy or interest in the rubbish you spout forward like a demented Parrot! There is not really any valid criticism you have managed to make other than blatant and inaccurately quoted points. A far as I am concerned you nothing more than the "witch finder" of old simply quoting this and quoting that to argue their rather shallow point to their own cause simply to quickly condemn something they didnt like or understand.

The key is cross referencing and context, two very important things you seem to have completely ignored here.

Muhammed, the founder of the religion, was a Bandit, Fantasist, child Molester and Warlord. How can he claim to be a man of God? Even more striking, how can you defend him and his religion?

I'm too busy right now to reply to you, but I wonder if you consider arson attacks on Swedish cartoonists terrorism? Bottom line is Sweden and much of Western Europe is getting punked and Swedes seem to get off on it.
I consider it an arsonist attack because it is an arsonist attack.

Muhammed, the founder of the religion, was a Bandit, Fantasist, child Molester and Warlord. How can he claim to be a man of God? Even more striking, how can you defend him and his religion?

Muhammed lived from 570 AD to 632 AD. He had a child bride through an arranged marriage. The marriage was consummated when she was 9 or 10 years old.
If I recall correctly, as late as the late 19th century (more than 1200 years after the life of Muhammed) the age of consent in most of the United States (and I believe the UK as well) was 10 years old.

Muhammed lived from 570 AD to 632 AD. He had a child bride through an arranged marriage. The marriage was consummated when she was 9 or 10 years old.
If I recall correctly, as late as the late 19th century (more than 1200 years after the life of Muhammed) the age of consent in most of the United States (and I believe the UK as well) was 10 years old.

That's a lot of 'I believe.' Was it 10 years old for a child to marry a child? I do remember a lot of cases where 14 year old boys would marry 12 year old girls. Was it considered normal for men in their 60's to marry 9 year old girls in the west?

Or are you just trying to play the part of the White Knight?

I see your point, but even the Koran says that Muhammed was asked not to marry her because she was too young. He then claimed he would wait, but still ended up consumating the relationship with a 10 year old. He made it clear that he desired the little girl, but his position of authority would have made it difficult for her father to say no.

That reminds me of Warren Jeffs.

Last edited: