• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Movies you secretly like

Name a movie you secretly like but wouldn't tell anyone you knew basically a guilty pleasure mine is lol Doom (the movie) idk why i like that movie its such a stupid plot and concert not to mention bad acting i have the special edition of this movie and i keep it behind my dvd collection so no one can see it lol

GabberMan

Closed Account
Tricky, but The Wizard of Oz is not one that I normally brag about with my friends.

yeah she was pretty creepy plus i didn't really pay attention to the movie i just remembered the witch telling dorothy that she had this much time to live and she pointed to a hour glass that part just creeped me out

http://board.freeones.com/showthread.php?t=216583&highlight=movies

Similar thread. But I'd have to say The Running Man with Terminegger. So full of cheese with a helping of camp. The scenes with him and Maria Conchita Alonso are hilarious: here are two actors with these thick accents talking over each other. :D

i've never seen that movie but usually anything with AHHHHnold is pretty fun that reminds me i have two more movies to add to my list kindergarten cop and twins both are freaking funny

Bridget Jones's Diary

I don't know why, but I always loved that movie. I felt a little guilt when I saw a British romantic comedy in the theater and I was sitting there all alone. Loved it so much that I bought the book and read it too.

Bridget Jones's Diary

I don't know why, but I always loved that movie. I felt a little guilt when I saw a British romantic comedy in the theater and I was sitting there all alone. Loved it so much that I bought the book and read it too.

i've seen both movies lol they weren't bad alot of my friends like just not my cup of tea but i find renee zellwegger strangely attractive i know its weird

i don't know if i have one...(ill have to think hard)
but i like Doom!....i like all Arnold movies!...cheesy and campy it doesn't matter it's ARNOLD!
i think i would have to say The Wedding Planner w/J-lo and matt mcconaughey. i just watched it one day and thought it was a decent movie.
im not sure if i ever told or not told friends but another maybe because it would bore people..John Grisham's the RAINMAKER w/matt damon,danny devito...a lawyer movie (fucking LOVE IT!!)

i don't know if i have one...(ill have to think hard)
but i like Doom!....i like all Arnold movies!...cheesy and campy it doesn't matter it's ARNOLD!
i think i would have to say The Wedding Planner w/J-lo and matt mcconaughey. i just watched it one day and thought it was a decent movie.
im not sure if i ever told or not told friends but another maybe because it would bore people..John Grisham's the RAINMAKER w/matt damon,danny devito...a lawyer movie (fucking LOVE IT!!)

omg I thought I was the only one who liked rainmaker (i love danny devito only reason i saw it) all my friends are always making fun of me because i like it that's why i never tell them about movies i like unless they bring it up