• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Movies you don't understand how ANYONE likes

Just like the other thread,but from the other side.Keep it to movies that are popular,or have received critical and fan acclaim,but you hate it anyway.

Let The Right One In is the first one that comes to mind for me.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Anything with Nicholas Cage. He ruins every goddamn movie he's in.

Harry Potter movies
Twilight movies

Anything with Nicholas Cage. He ruins every goddamn movie he's in.

Really? You didn't like Matchstick Men,Leaving Las Vegas,or Raising Arizona?

These are hands down his best work.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Really? You didn't like Matchstick Men,Leaving Las Vegas,or Raising Arizona?

These are hands down his best work.
Is he in those fucking movies? If the answer is yes, then they fucking suck. Was this not made clear enough in my original post?
And anything that involves Kevin Costner.
Except Field of Dreams, right? You meant to say every Costner film except that one.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Was Costner in that fucking movie? If the answer is yes, then that movie fucking sucked. Was this not made clear enough in my original post?
Yes, except that Field of Dreams is a great fucking movie. Any opinion to the contrary is wrong. And if you say it again, I'm going to run over your little fucking Leprechaun with the Boilermaker Special.

I swear to Xenu, if anyone says Hoosiers in this thread, I'll kill them. Best sports movie ever. Fact.

TheOrangeCat

AFK..being taken to the vet to get neutered.
Except Field of Dreams, right? You meant to say every Costner film except that one.

I bet you sit there in the dark watching that PoS, clutching your Cubs shirt, weeping gently, and occasionally masturbating into your sweat-stained Cubs baseball cap of failure, mumbling 'why, why, why ....?'.

Was Costner in that fucking movie? If the answer is yes, then that movie fucking sucked. Was this not made clear enough in my original post?

NICE!

Oh,and I'm sure that I'll catch some major shit for this one by quite a few members...

2001:A Space Odyssey

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
I bet you sit there in the dark watching that PoS, clutching your Cubs shirt, weeping gently, and occasionally masturbating into your sweat-stained Cubs baseball cap of failure, mumbling 'why, why, why ....?'.

You're pretty close. I'm usually listening to some Depeche Mode in the background though. Is there anything wrong with that?

Yes, except that Field of Dreams is a great fucking movie. Any opinion to the contrary is wrong. And if you say it again, I'm going to run over your little fucking Leprechaun with the Boilermaker Special.

I swear to Xenu, if anyone says Hoosiers in this thread, I'll kill them. Best sports movie ever. Fact.

I've still yet to see Hoosiers,but I'm rather partial to Major League as the best sports movie ever,but that's just me.