• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Mosque’s opponents have taken opposite position in court

georges

Staff member
the perpetrators of 11/9 were wahabi radical muslims, a mosque has no place where the tragic murder of 3000 people happened. Guess who finance the construction of this mosque? Radical muslims group who have certainly a strawman when they want things done legally.

the perpetrators of 11/9 were wahabi radical muslims, a mosque has no place where the tragic murder of 3000 people happened.

Or even two blocks away it would seem.

Guess who finance the construction of this mosque? Radical muslims group who have certainly a strawman when they want things done legally.

Huh? A Strawman? So these radical Muslims as you call them are somehow misrepresenting their opponents position? Are you sure that was the correct term you're looking for here?

They bought the land. They own it. I would have thought you of all people would go out of your way to defend the property rights of an individual.

I guess when it applies to people you don't like your own ideology means nothing.

Good to know.

Or even two blocks away it would seem.

I guess when it applies to people you don't like your own ideology means nothing.

Two blocks eh? Care to know how far away they found body parts of the victims of islamic zealotry?

Has nothing to do with people "you don't like" rather it's got everything to do being sensitive to the rights of all the victims.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_upshot/20100804/pl_yblog_upshot/mosques-opponents-have-taken-opposite-position-in-court-longshot
:confused: So now Conservatives and teabaggers are going to use the groups that helped right the RLUIPA, which BTW creates strong protections for churches and other houses of worship from local governments using zoning and other land-use laws to restrict them, essentially saying that if local municipalities interfere with religious institutions, they'd better have a very good reason for doing it, to defend their position that it should not be built there.

Do these people like to fail at everything?

I wonder how many other libtards (hell you said teabagger) there are in your division.

New York buses to carry graphic ad featuring picture of Twin Towers attack in opposition to planned mosque near Ground Zero

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/wor...-zero-mosque-carry-twin-towers-attack-ad.html

article-1301846-0ABFF57E000005DC-800_634x132.jpg

Approved: The American Freedom Defense Initiative advert against a proposed mosque near the Ground Zero site. The group sued the Metropolitan Transportation Authority to demand it accept the ad

article-1301846-0AC03417000005DC-107_634x344.jpg

A map showing the proposed location of a Mosque near the Ground Zero site

The mosque is a slap in the face of all the victim's families. The jihadists will use it's contruction as a propaganda victory. If they want to build this stupid mosque then do it in NJ.

i agree, although i wouldn't describe a mosque as stupid, but it doesn't show respect to the people who died at 11 sept. 2001.

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
agree. even tho i do not find anything wrong with it, it isn't the best thing to do.

It's not actually ON the site of 9/11... but it's still too close.
If I ran the British army you wouldn't find me building a barracks or army base within 10 miles of Mecca, let alone two streets away.

It's not actually ON the site of 9/11... but it's still too close.
If I ran the British army you wouldn't find me building a barracks or army base within 10 miles of Mecca, let alone two streets away.

You can't really compare Ground Zero with Mecca, one is a religious centre whilst the other is land in a commercial area in a large city. I doubt you'd be able to build a mosque or an army barracks anywhere near a place like the Vatican either.

You can't really compare Ground Zero with Mecca, one is a religious centre whilst the other is land in a commercial area in a large city. I doubt you'd be able to build a mosque or an army barracks anywhere near a place like the Vatican either.

hhmmm... then try to build a catholic church in Bagdad or Ankara ? not possible.. but they are allowed to build mosque's in NY ??..

hhmmm... then try to build a catholic church in Bagdad or Ankara ? not possible.. but they are allowed to build mosque's in NY ??..

There's 3 Catholic Churches in Ankara alone, The Apostolic Nunciature , The Chapel of St.Paul and The Old French Embassy Chapel Parish of our Lady of Ankara - Jesuit/Cezvit Community as well as many others of all the other Christian denominations and also a synangogue.

http://www.mymerhaba.com/Ankara's-Holy-Places-in-Turkey-329.html

In Baghdad you got The Church of Meskenta, The Latin Church (The Roman Catholic Church), The Chaldean Church, The Syrian Catholic Church and The Armenian Catholic Church

http://www.atlastours.net/iraq/baghdad_churches.html

And who is they? I'm assuming the Muslims who are applying to build the Mosque are American citizens living in America or do you not see them as members of the American Community :dunno:

There's 3 Catholic Churches in Ankara alone, The Apostolic Nunciature , The Chapel of St.Paul and The Old French Embassy Chapel Parish of our Lady of Ankara - Jesuit/Cezvit Community as well as many others of all the other Christian denominations and also a synangogue.

http://www.mymerhaba.com/Ankara's-Holy-Places-in-Turkey-329.html

In Baghdad you got The Church of Meskenta, The Latin Church (The Roman Catholic Church), The Chaldean Church, The Syrian Catholic Church and The Armenian Catholic Church

http://www.atlastours.net/iraq/baghdad_churches.html

And who is they? I'm assuming the Muslims who are applying to build the Mosque are American citizens living in America or do you not see them as members of the American Community :dunno:

Unbelievable where you've got all that data, well considering in these countries are only about 2 % catholics those churches wouldn't be doing so well.... anyhows.. by they i mean moslims.. yes.. anything wrong with that ?

Unbelievable where you've got all that data, well considering in these countries are only about 2 % catholics those churches wouldn't be doing so well.... anyhows.. by they i mean moslims.. yes.. anything wrong with that ?

Doing well or not they are still there and protected by law. And these are predominantly Muslim countries and have been for some time so the Christian communities will be small, just like you won't get many mosques in South America which is largely Catholic and has been for some time. America is as mixed a country as you're going to get being a nation of immigrants, these included all nationalities, ethnicities and religions so why single out American Muslims from the rest?