• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Mortal Kombat movie that won't be cheesy!?

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
I might be fighting a losing battle by saying this, but would it really hurt to get Mileena a new costume? They can do better than that...

Mileena as well as all of the other fighters have had many different variations of their outfits over the course of 9 games. Sure Mileena's outfit is similar to her last one I believe but look at the other fighters. Their wearing similar outfits as well.

Also look at any fighting game. The fighters always wear the same outfit or something similar to make them recognizable.

Mortal Kombat 9 In Depth Gameplay w/commentary!

Mileena as well as all of the other fighters have had many different variations of their outfits over the course of 9 games. Sure Mileena's outfit is similar to her last one I believe but look at the other fighters. Their wearing similar outfits as well.

Also look at any fighting game. The fighters always wear the same outfit or something similar to make them recognizable.

I'm sure there will be alternate costumes, among other extras...hey can't show us everything right now or else we won't go out a buy the game.
:yesyes:

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement

I'm sure there will be alternate costumes, among other extras...hey can't show us everything right now or else we won't go out a buy the game.
:yesyes:

The weird thing is that I think that outfit is her alternate from MK: Armageddon. So, either they're just showing off her alternate in the videos because sex sells, or somehow Warner Bros is a lot more horny when making video games than Midway was.

The Mortal Kombat 9 trailer is here. It looks like they're following Street Fighter IV's trend by making it 2D with 3D elements. It also looks like it maybe is sort of reboot and it looks great.

That actually looks really good. I owned the new street figher for a day before trading it in on the grounds it was an insult to my senses. I like the DOA series and Mortal Kombat, its about time we had something new.

that new game and movie look reaaaalllll dope. But who could forget such a cheesy soundtrack from the first movie?????

If WB does decide to follow the vision set forth in the short film, then I think most fans of the game will check it out. It looked cool to me. It was way better than any of the other craptastic movies based on the franchise. The new game, while it does have some shortcomings, still looks damn good. The only way to ever tell if a game is good or not is to play it, so we will all have to wait for that.

I still enjoy the first MK film but this one looks so fucking awsome and I love the realistic touch. I hope this film is released and though I think more characters should be in it, I'm just glad we get a new MK film and Baraka and Reptiles looks are pretty damn cool.

They should release this film with the new MK game.

this new MK movie is probably going to be terrible, but WAY better than the first ones they made. I hope that makes sense. It still looks cheesy especially baraka. Where the hell did he become a doctor from?

this new MK movie is probably going to be terrible, but WAY better than the first ones they made. I hope that makes sense. It still looks cheesy especially baraka. Where the hell did he become a doctor from?

It's suppose to have zero ties to the fictional parts of the game. Therefore, the characters can have realistic occupations aswell as realistic attributes that relate the characters of the game. Shang Tsung's split personality as a realistic version of the game version's shape shifting. I think this movie is far from cheesy and alot of fans need to stop always having such high expectations because you're never pleased that way.