• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What Video Game movie would you like to see?

Rane1071

For the EMPEROR!!
I'd rather they do an animated version than a Hollywood knockoff.

But if I had to choose - Halo or Resistance.

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
It was almost a possibility, and even though that the games are the first game-like games. Metal Gear Solid.

Why are people all over Fillions nutsack? You'd think he was the greatest actor of all time, they way some people talk him up. The only thing he's got to his credit is a cult classic in Firefly. Other than that, he's mediocre as fuck.

^This!

Seems like every fanboy movie that gets announce,everyone starts yelling his name for the main role,whether it be Green Lantern or Nathan Drake.

The guy isn't that great and I just don't understand the love for him.

Anyway,back on topic,I think that an iNfamous game could be really good if in the right hands.

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
Splatter House would be a pretty cool game to be turned into a movie. Have a decent horror director do it though, no Uwe Bol though.

Im gonna go with the moviest game ever

Heavy Rain
and
Uncharted (in the 90's in Brasil like all the other 90's South America war flics)

StanScratch

My Penis Is Dancing!
Put in the hands of the right director and cast, the Thief series would make a rather good movie. I've long thought Garrett was one of the better gaming characters out there.

as long as Uwe Boll NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER......*takes deep breath*.....EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER directs another game movie again. No Micheal Bay either!
Red Dead Redemption- to do it right let Clint Eastwood direct it. after watching Jonah Hex anyone think Josh Brolin would make a good John Marston?
Assassin's Creed
God Of War- most of you may not alike this but i think Vin Diesel would be the closest person to play Kratos
wouldn't mind a reboot of BloodRayne. Len Wiseman should direct it. he directed the Underworld series.
i was gonna say Driver, but then i realized that they'll just wreck the classic muscle cars and i cry when movies do that. then i get pissed.