• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What Video Game movie would you like to see?

Put in the hands of the right director and cast, the Thief series would make a rather good movie. I've long thought Garrett was one of the better gaming characters out there.

Most definitely. However you gotta keep the hilariously drunk guards in there. Also those terrifying trees.

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
something based on castlevania.

the belmont family kicks ass. and hopefully, they wouldnt fuck up dracula and make him a total queer.

btw, all the gta shit. i mean, isnt like every fucking movie kinda like that these days? cars, gangters, thievery, drugs, sex.

Gears Of War and Halo, also the classic Streets Of Rage as well as a proper remake of Doom. Legacy Of Kain would be interesting as would Bulletwitch.

In the current situation, no game should be adapted into a movie. All of the previous attempts to do so have been failures of varying degrees. No reason to think that it will ever get any better. The only director that comes to mind who should be allowed to make these is Christopher Nolan. Then it really wouldn't matter which game he would select to be adapted as a movie. I'm sure that the result would be something akin to The Dark Knight in greatness.

I think I will restrain myself from commenting about what sort of punishment Uwe Boll deserves.

Actually,a live action Dead Space could really work.

Metal Gear Solid (There's actually a fan-made movie, and it's not bad), Mass Effect, Warcraft III, The Longest Journey, Assassin's Creed, Blazblue (But not live action, anime), Zelda...

So after playing some of [Prototype 2],I can say that I would love to see a big budget movie adaptation.

Wentworth Miller would be an obvious choice to play Alex Mercer.In fact,I would be willing to bet that's who the developers designed the character off of.

I'm sure that Hollywood would probably cast Tyrees Gibson as James Heller.I wouldn't have a problem with that I guess.

Dragon Quest VIII or IX. Well anything that is not Zombie. I am just so sick of Zombies.

Final Fantasy IV might make a good story.

Die Hard. The Die Hard Video Game. I wish there was a movie based on it. I bet it would have kicked ass

Call of Duty! Who would not love a movie where enemies get shot in the head and don't die? or Wouldn't it be awesome if in a movie a giant missile came shooting out of an aircraft in the sky and land right at someone's feet and they don't die?!?!....Well..i guess that pretty much describes most action movies..