• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Mortal Kombat (finally done right!?)

Straight from MKCommunityManager's Youtube Channel:

The Ladies of Mortal Kombat
First appearing at local Mortal Kombat tournament events across Europe this month, Cosplayers representing Sonya Blade, Kitana and Mileena will appear at the Mortal Kombat pan-European tournament final held at the The Gadget Show on Sunday April 17th at Birmingham's NEC Centre, UK.

Its a newer more graphic mortal kombat still same basic fighting game though but still good. played the demo on ps3 and it was pretty cool.

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
Finally played the demo. Really like Johnny Cage and Mileena, but I couldn't figure out how to do her fatality for the life of me.

I played the demo last night and it was really sweet. When my buddy and I were taking turns, I faced Mileena; at one point she stabbed me in the stomach, and it showed an x-ray view of my rib cage and the blade going in. I ended up beating her though. Then when My buddy and I faced each other I beat him each time. The last fight we did ended up going to three rounds though.

I still cant figure out the fatalities. Whenever it says finish him or her, I just do a flipping punch or flipping kick.

What exactly are you doing? Are you standing in the correct spot for the particular fatality? Entering the correct button combinations?

I usually just fly flip kick or punch my opponent to end the match quicker. I wanna find out Kratos' fatality in this game, because I'm sure it will be sweet. I can do fatalities, just haven't done any since Mortal Kombat 3. The last Mortal Kombat I've played for a long time.

I was gonna pre-order from BestBuy for the DLC SubZero but instead I pre-ordered on Ebay, much cheaper! Besides I'm sure all the DLC will be leaked online for free.

I was gonna pre-order from BestBuy for the DLC SubZero but instead I pre-ordered on Ebay, much cheaper! Besides I'm sure all the DLC will be leaked online for free.

I pre-ordered it from BestBuy and I'm still not getting the Sub-Zero content. I ordered the Kollector's Edition and BestBuy only has it for the standard game.:facepalm: I still get the Ermac content though and I pretty sure NetherRealm Studios has confirmed that all of the extra content will either be available later as DLC or that it's unlockable through the Krypt. I can't remember which.

In other news, BestBuy had sent me a shipping confirmation email on Friday.

According to Ed Boon (on Twitter) alot of things were supposed to be revealed before the release. If you ask me, they kept alot secret. I figured they would at least release a list of the playable characters.
:dunno:
:2 cents:

Video of a lot of fatalities

If you don't want to see them, then don't click but the worst (and by worst I mean best) in this video is definitely Noob Saibot's. Ouch... very much ouch

I ended up getting the game at midnight and it is really sweet so far. So far I have done Liu Kang's Fatality, Sonya Blade's fatality, Nightwolf's pit fatality and Kratos' Babality.

The challenge tower is difficult at times but really cool overall. It reminds me of the Tower of Lost Souls on Soul Calibur 4. Only you are given certain tasks to complete. I.E. with the characters Johnny Cage and Stryker, you have to use Cage's fire ball and Stryker's pistol to hold of a horde of the undead where if they touch you at all, you have to re-start it. The new test your might, sight, and strike add substance and more playability to this game. For any fan of Mortal Kombat, I think the new game is a must buy. Overall 3.5/5 Stars.

I want a MK: Shaolin Monks 2 god damnit!!