• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

More nighttime shenanigans...seriously, can 2013 be over already?

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Are you sure it isn't just lurkingdirk doing some bizarre and insane courting ritual trying to impress you while he lurks? Maybe he had some marshmallows around, got hungry for some smores, and went overboard.

Seriously though, I hope this is the last of it.

Actually, could have been both Dirk and VV acting in tandom since I've been ignoring them lately.

So how about some nighttime shenanigans under the covers NOW? :shy:

Not if you were the last male on earth. I'd fuck Anders before I fucked you.

Disgruntled banned FreeOnes member?

Hmmm...or a disgruntled ex employee. Willem always hated me hitting his head with my empty water bottle...

Omg where do you live?!

Netherlands. Specifically, in a city that was built after they pumped all the water out to create extra land (think we're 4 meter under sea level?). While the center has "problems" with moroccon and turkish youth who have nothing better to do (or so the anti-immigration crowd says...) our area of the city is pretty quiet. Unless you know someone in the area, there really isn't reason to visit. We don't have kids on scooters zooming around at all hours, hell, you don't see anyone on the street after 9pm most nights. It's just odd.

france. next question, please.

You're delusional. I'd never live in France. The French live there.

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
Actually, could have been both Dirk and VV acting in tandom since I've been ignoring them lately.

Not if you were the last male on earth. I'd fuck Anders before I fucked you.

Hmmm...or a disgruntled ex employee. Willem always hated me hitting his head with my empty water bottle...

Netherlands. Specifically, in a city that was built after they pumped all the water out to create extra land (think we're 4 meter under sea level?). While the center has "problems" with moroccon and turkish youth who have nothing better to do (or so the anti-immigration crowd says...) our area of the city is pretty quiet. Unless you know someone in the area, there really isn't reason to visit. We don't have kids on scooters zooming around at all hours, hell, you don't see anyone on the street after 9pm most nights. It's just odd.

You're delusional. I'd never live in France. The French live there.
Dirk won't do anything with me any more :crying:
*beats you with a baguette*
What else do you want to do with her with that baguette?

Elwood70

Torn & Frayed.
Youse need to call Georges in! He'll roll into town with his .454 Casull Taurus Raging Bull and his .50 cal Desert Eagle pistols and he'll polish off that ghetto trash scum like Dirty Harry during a commercial break. Maybe give him a couple of weeks though. I think he's looking into getting a .60 caliber pistol - maybe a .70... we're just not sure. Only thing we know is, ghetto trash scum shed burners run like the wind when they hear Georges is comin' to town.

P.S. Once he takes care of your problem, let me know. I need him to come over here and take care of some mean, thieving squirrels in my back yard. He might need a squad machine gun for them though.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Rey C. again.

God-fucking-dammit....

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/harley-spencer said:
Harley Spencer[/URL][/B], post: 7680586, member: 579739"]Because people are jerks.

and i thought people in Netherlands are happy and peaceful

Petra

and i thought people in Netherlands are happy and peaceful

Apparently they're among the happiest people on earth. Probably because they take out their pent up aggression is taken out on the road.

Petra

Well, to add to the misery, they keyed the shit out of my car last night.

rivasky

the special one
Sorry, I was bored.

I take it the law would frown upon you making some booby traps over there.

I wonder if the people that were caught before just got out of jail, and this is why it's happening now.

Petra

Do you have a bloody Swastika hanging from your front door or something? Jebus eating goldfish off Anders' nutsack. What is going on in your neighbourhood?

It's obvious it's something personal. There's 2 possible suspects at this point.

Suggestion: Install some hidden cameras. The next time something happens, look over the tapes, see who did it, and hand it over to the police.

We're looking into something right now. However, we have to be careful when it comes to dutch law. ;-\ So we're looking into what we're legally allowed to do outside our house. Unfortunately, having a camera looking down from the inside won't work just due to the angle.

I take it the law would frown upon you making some booby traps over there.

I wonder if the people that were caught before just got out of jail, and this is why it's happening now.

No, they're not out of jail yet. There was 3 of them involved and the 3rd escaped before the other 2 even got over to our area. Since police are still looking for #3, the other two are still in jail. However, I thin it is possible that they got a hold of the police report and if they talked to relatives on the phone, they could have told someone where we're at.

On the flip side, the 2nd possible suspect is the store owner we're having to take to court over a pretty large amount of money. They got the official letter from court 2 weeks ago.

Sigh. Everything comes in 3's as they say...I think we're on #7 for this year now.

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/petra said:
Petra[/URL][/B], post: 7684465, member: 114093"]It's obvious it's something personal. There's 2 possible suspects at this point.

Give the police Roald's and Anders' data then.

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
It's obvious it's something personal. There's 2 possible suspects at this point.

We're looking into something right now. However, we have to be careful when it comes to dutch law. ;-\ So we're looking into what we're legally allowed to do outside our house. Unfortunately, having a camera looking down from the inside won't work just due to the angle.

No, they're not out of jail yet. There was 3 of them involved and the 3rd escaped before the other 2 even got over to our area. Since police are still looking for #3, the other two are still in jail. However, I thin it is possible that they got a hold of the police report and if they talked to relatives on the phone, they could have told someone where we're at.

On the flip side, the 2nd possible suspect is the store owner we're having to take to court over a pretty large amount of money. They got the official letter from court 2 weeks ago.

Sigh. Everything comes in 3's as they say...I think we're on #7 for this year now.
I can solve the problems for you. Permanently.
Good price too:
£5K de capita. I mean per capita.