• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Couldn't agree more, Monique has gotten even hotter with age. Love to see her do some more IR like a few years ago with Vivid.

^ I agree. If you watched her interracial it was pretty much mr. marcus in every scene. I always wanted her to mix it up. If they continue allow her to work with the same group of male talent more power to her. She clearly has a lot of pull and star power.

Some lucky guy got to spend some time with Monique during her show at Sapphires New York.

http://elirey88.tumblr.com/post/66566285499/monique-alexander-taught-me-how-to-party-last

Must definitely try to make it to her next show!

Also, she has done another scene Brazzers. Not sure when it will be released. Looks good.

BYnY2dCCEAAgHaq.jpg

Thrilled Monique is still working. My favorite by a mile - but why the same guys over and over lately? Mark Wood, James Deen, Erik Everhard and Johnny Sins and no one else recently. She looks amazing, but the scenes are a bit predictable with these same guys. 2007-2010 she did scenes with about 40 guys - that was awesome. It seems like a bit of a waste to keep doing those same 4 guys - spread it around. Would love to see her get back into IR (no Mr Marcus, too many times) or some BBG.