• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Exactly. Since Monique came back, same handful of guys.

The Live scene was lame. What a waste to have three guys there and Monique ignored the other two - She just did an anal with Deen the week before, why do I need to watch that again? Normally with these BR-Live scenes
there's constant partner swapping. I was disappointed too. I am glad she has gotten into anal, but give it up for some new guys - group sex. Monique has done it before (not recently) and it is hot.

New movie to be released at the end of the month by Digital Playground. With Erik Everhard. http://press.digitalplayground.com/movie/14661/hot-chicks-big-fangs-/

She needs to try new guys. However, she seems to have a lot of chemistry with James Deen and Johnny Sins.

On a separate note, as for Borazzers Live, was quite disappointed there was no DP, partner swapping or BBG. However, she still performed amazingly.

Exactly. Since Monique came back, same handful of guys.

The Live scene was lame. What a waste to have three guys there and Monique ignored the other two - She just did an anal with Deen the week before, why do I need to watch that again? Normally with these BR-Live scenes
there's constant partner swapping. I was disappointed too. I am glad she has gotten into anal, but give it up for some new guys - group sex. Monique has done it before (not recently) and it is hot.
Absolutely agree.
Her scene with James Deen and Johnny Sins are very good, but we want see her fucked by other guys.

I would like a rough scene with Manuel Ferrara
and a Brazzers scene with Danny D

My Dog Ziggy

Closed Account
Absolutely agree.
Her scene with James Deen and Johnny Sins are very good, but we want see her fucked by other guys.

I would like a rough scene with Manuel Ferrara
and a Brazzers scene with Danny D

A scene with Danny D would be great.