• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Killer B

I Like Big Tits! (song by Joe Walsh)
Fantastic! Should be three guys joining them. Wouldn't a DP be amazing? Brazzers 12 with Monique was the best one ever. Fingers crossed she some new guys have a go.

daitro

I must possess all, or I possess nothing.
This scene is months old, why are you reposting it?

Look closely at the URL. See the string after "u==" followed by "&nats"? NATS is an affiliate marketing scheme. The string is his NATS affiliate ID.

They're posting links to these sites in the hopes people will join, which will give them a small commission of that person's signup for membership. You'll find that a lot of guys with the most posts will post NATS links. It's solely to make profit.

Look closely at the URL. See the string after "u==" followed by "&nats"? NATS is an affiliate marketing scheme. The string is his NATS affiliate ID.

They're posting links to these sites in the hopes people will join, which will give them a small commission of that person's signup for membership. You'll find that a lot of guys with the most posts will post NATS links. It's solely to make profit.
thanks. Seems to me it just clogs up the forums.

daitro

I must possess all, or I possess nothing.
thanks. Seems to me it just clogs up the forums.

Agreed. What's worse is you get a notification and think there's some new content and or scene and it's just the same crap from months or years ago.