• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Moderators don't care about the forum

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
Fair enough. Just thought it would be good to clarify that point.

:glugglug:
Wanna know the best bit? I just looked his information up online and found it all over again.
Know what that means? Shitstain is happy to make a fuss, but won't actually do anything to secure his home and family against a possible threat entirely of his own making.
I'm rethinking my idea to put Sammy's name and home address in my signature.
Do it.
Don't be dumb. You're not dumb. That would be dumb.

dumb dumb dumb.

It's kind of a fun word to say out loud.

dumb dumb dumb dumb.

Posting personal information about another member is dumb.

dumb dumb dumb.

Even if it is a dumb member who has been dumb in the past about revealing who he is.

dumb dumb dumb.

Don't play that game. It's stupid. (also, dumb.)
Are you saying that I'm dumb?
I want to punch you in the vagina.

Is that direct enough?

;)
:fap:

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
Who is the emo fag who started this fucking bullshit thread? I've enjoyed the loosening of the rules immensely. I sure would like to see the points I accrued disappear, though. I hate checking my rep notifications and seeing the reminders of other crybabies who can't take criticism.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
Sorry, brah. I'm all agro from 5 hour energy and vivarin.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry, brah. I'm all agro from 5 hour energy and vivarin.

Ohhh! Intrigue .... do we have a re-incarnated multi-accounter running loose? Dish the dirt ... the Mod vow of silence no longer applies to you :D

Ah TOC my old friend, I cashed out my chips a long time in the moderator stakes. I couldn't even begin to speculate let alone point accurate fingers.

TheOrangeCat

AFK..being taken to the vet to get neutered.

raimmi

Closed Account
Who is the emo fag who started this fucking bullshit thread?

Thank you very much, I like you too :)

Better question would be, who was he before....

Ohhh! Intrigue .... do we have a re-incarnated multi-accounter running loose?

Why do you guys think that I would be someone else and have multiple accounts and who do you think I would be? And would that even matter?

But I am just me, this is my only account on freeones (there are no others) and most of the time I was just reading the forum and not writing that much. Is only someone with a 5000+ post-counter allowed to make this kind of thread?

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Thank you very much, I like you too :)

Why do you guys think that I would be someone else and have multiple accounts and who do you think I would be? And would that even matter?

But I am just me, this is my only account on freeones (there are no others) and most of the time I was just reading the forum and not writing that much. Is only someone with a 5000+ post-counter allowed to make this kind of thread?

Only fat bald dudes from Jersey who still live in their mother's basements are allowed to make this kind of thread.

Are you a fat bald dude from Jersey who still lives in his mother's basement? Hmmm? Are you?

Damn straight, bitches! :cool:

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Don't mind Petra. She's just butthurt because her epenis is smaller that GunSlingingBird's real penis.

My edick is bigger than Ander's real dick. That's all that matters.