• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Craig Kimbrel is just filthy. He's a younger version of Billy Wagner with that short arm delivery of his.

His stuff is lights out, but that inverted W is concerning. Can't complain about the results today however, the guy was throwing gas, and his breaking stuff was flat out unhittable.

Although I played baseball in high school, I don't really care for the sport but I follow what happens in the sport enough..That said, is Bobby Cox the longest tenured Mgr. at the same team in the game???

I remember this guy around at Atlanta when Maddux and Justice were in their first years with the team.

Although I played baseball in high school, I don't really care for the sport but I follow what happens in the sport enough..That said, is Bobby Cox the longest tenured Mgr. at the same team in the game???

I remember this guy around at Atlanta when Maddux and Justice were in their first years with the team.

As of 2010, Cox is the manager with the longest current tenure in Major League Baseball. Cox has been the Brave's skipper since 1990. However I believe Connie Mack is the longest serving skipper in baseball with the same team because he managed the A's from 1901-1950.

You can eat crow once we are world champs. This group is a persistent bunch. I've met some of the players.

Twins win never win the World Series again.Their team is built for the 162 game grind,but in recent years,can never get it done in shorter series.

This is the time of year when pitching is most important.Sorry,but the Twins just aren't up on the same level as the other teams in the AL as far a pitching goes.

They will be out the first round again.

Damn it feels good to be right!:)

You can eat crow once we are world champs. This group is a persistent bunch. I've met some of the players.

I know that all eight clubs that make the postseason are going to be tough, but I know this club is destined to win. It will come down to pitching. BUT, we have the best bullpen in the league, hence why I have so much faith in them.

How do you like your crow served?:1orglaugh

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
This is why I never start bragging until my team actually wins...

Alright, I did pretty poorly on my first round predictions (one out of four) and none of the series went the way I wanted them to :crying:

So here are my new predictions:

Phillies over Giants

Rangers over Yankees

Phillies over Rangers

It just so happens that what I think will happen, in this case, is what I hope does happen.

Love playoff baseball!