• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Miss Lolita Rose

your just amazing i love your photos and i love this thread you two cute for words and have an amazing body i love how you dress up too . my brithday is the 24th of this mouth if i cant have what i want for my brithday i will take you over it anytime

Miss Lolita Ros

Pending Official Checked Star Member
..where ever I go...guys are always wanting to get "up-close-&-personal" with my, full, round, swinging, booty!:tongue::tongue:

..I guess you guys are pretty much the same....

..& I LOVE to please.....

So, here ya' go boys...so close, you can almost feel it!!:tongue:;);)

(I LOVE you guys!)

Attachments

• make-ups 083 - Copy.JPG
    make-ups 083 - Copy.JPG
    56.3 KB · Views: 315
how about a lil close-up of your lips (and yes, i mean your mouth :D) maybe while lickin with your tongue over them... that would be awesome!

i know everyone noticed your fabulous booty and boobies, but im not sure if everybody knows, just how pretty your face is!!!

Miss Lolita Ros

:rofl:.It's like you guys have me addicted.

when I read your posts, & you ask so nicely to see more of me...I WANT to please you!

I LOVE to model, & you guys seem to appreciate my work...so, I consider you good friends of mine.:)

Here's a little close-up, for all of you.

"Kiss's"!!;);)

Attachments

• lolita New Mexico 136 - Copy.JPG
    lolita New Mexico 136 - Copy.JPG
    81.3 KB · Views: 291

Miss Lolita Ros

...I guess I've gotten a little spoiled...I sure miss being able to check in here everyday, & seeing all the wonderful posts.

To read all your lovely compliments, always makes me feel so good...It really makes my day.

I always hope that everyone will like my posted photos, & let me know.

Let me try this photo of me...I did a "Sexy Astronaut" photo-set...I like doing sexy sets, that are really FUN too.

what do you think of my "silver-space-suit"..is it "skin-tight" or what?
(If any of you guys could of been there @ my shoot, you would have had to help me "peel-off" that costume, after the shoot!!!):D;)

Attachments

• space ace 026 - Copy.JPG
    space ace 026 - Copy.JPG
    97.8 KB · Views: 260
Last edited:
wow i love those photos i have seen your hair so many colors what is your real hair color

Kil4Thril

Closed Account
...I guess I've gotten a little spoiled...I sure miss being able to check in here everyday, & seeing all the wonderful posts.

To read all your lovely compliments, always makes me feel so good...It really makes my day.

I always hope that everyone will like my posted photos, & let me know.

Let me try this photo of me...I did a "Sexy Astronaut" photo-set...I like doing sexy sets, that are really FUN too.

what do you think of my "silver-space-suit"..is it "skin-tight" or what?
(If any of you guys could of been there @ my shoot, you would have had to help me "peel-off" that costume, after the shoot!!!):D;)

You would have had to peel ME off after that shoot. Awesome.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
The space suit is hella sexy. Love that pose too! Such a gorgeous butt... hmm! :nanner:

Miss Lolita is the Queen of Costumes. :thumbsup:

..I got a notice from the forum here.that until I have 5 posts, my posted photos will be held, until a moderator OK's them.

I've got to get working on my 5 posts, so I can share more with everyone.

Here's my second post..anyone want to visit, & help me get my 5 posts?;);)

you look great.

welcome to the forum. :rolleyes:

Miss Lolita Ros

Lovers;)....There is nothing that makes me want to share more photos with all of you, than all the wonderful posts you write to me.:):)

...You have discovered my "soft-spot"..& I can't help but want to please you.:)

I like posing for pictures, & being a little nasty, It's FUN for me....So, naturally I LOVE guys who like what I do.:lovecoupl

I really do consider everyone who posts to me here my friends (I think, that we pretty much think alike.;))..so, I want to ask you...

"I've shared lots, & lots of my photos here.... what "part" of me do you like the BEST??"

1. My big soft 34" DDD hooters?
2. My full round swinging booty?
3. My cute friendly face?
4. My over-all, big-tits,-tiny-waist, round-rump, "hourglass" figure?
5. My petite little size (I'm just 5' 1", with a small frame)?

If you don't mind..I'd REALLY like to know, what you like best about me...OK? (Big kiss)

...& if any of you, get out to Humboldt county, California..I WANT you to come by the Tip Top Club, & say "Hi" to me....I'll give you a "private Dance" that you'll NEVER forget!!:angels::angels::);)

Attachments

• Victorian 006 - Copy.JPG
    Victorian 006 - Copy.JPG
    62.6 KB · Views: 237

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
"I've shared lots, & lots of my photos here.... what "part" of me do you like the BEST??"

1. My big soft 34" DDD hooters?
2. My full round swinging booty?
3. My cute friendly face?
4. My over-all, big-tits,-tiny-waist, round-rump, "hourglass" figure?
5. My petite little size (I'm just 5' 1", with a small frame)?

If you don't mind..I'd REALLY like to know, what you like best about me...OK? (Big kiss)

I guess a big YES! isn't going to narrow it down much, huh? :D

I think you're very complete. It's like I was describing somewhere else: everything is working as one for you. No BS, I'd have to say your face is what first drew me to you. And then it's your figure overall - your little waist really accentuates all your curves (though I'm more of a butt guy than a boob guy). So I guess #4.

I think a lot of girls don't believe it (and maybe it's not important to some guys), but a good, sweet personality does come across, even on the internet. You seem really sweet and fun loving - that come across and I like that too.
:thumbsup::thumbsup: for you!