• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Miss Lolita Rose

:rolleyes: the stockings look great! but even more do you!

wish i could do a little picknic with you :lovecoupl

just like i said... these pics in the forrest are the best so far :bowdown:

Miss Lolita Ros

Pending Official Checked Star Member
I'm trying something new today.......

Every time I visit here, I'm just overwhelmed by all the wonderful compliments...& knowing that so many guys are enjoying my photos makes me REALLY HORNY!! :rolleyes:(it's true.)

So, I figure.... "what the F**k".... If writing to you guys makes me horny...I'm just going to go ahead, & masturbate while I'll post here.....I can type with one hand!:D;)

...& you know what?..... IT'S F**king GREAT!!:):):lovecoupl

Here's one of my latest photos for you to enjoy.:angels:

....Now, someone, please take pity on me, & write me a real sexy post, soon!...I want another orgasm!:):)

Attachments

• Victorian PS 058 - Copy.JPG
    Victorian PS 058 - Copy.JPG
    115.7 KB · Views: 282
I'm trying something new today.......

Every time I visit here, I'm just overwhelmed by all the wonderful compliments...& knowing that so many guys are enjoying my photos makes me REALLY HORNY!! :rolleyes:(it's true.)

So, I figure.... "what the F**k".... If writing to you guys makes me horny...I'm just going to go ahead, & masturbate while I'll post here.....I can type with one hand!:D;)

...& you know what?..... IT'S F**king GREAT!!:):):lovecoupl

Here's one of my latest photos for you to enjoy.:angels:

....Now, someone, please take pity on me, & write me a real sexy post, soon!...I want another orgasm!:):)

Oh... My... God!:spin:

how does it come, that your face says "lets be buddys" but your ass screams for a screwing :thefinger great mix ;)

and honey, i´d love to :nannerf1: and :blowjob: you night in and night out!

btw: funny thing for a right-handed guy that writing with only the left hand is so easy :D :rubbel:

Miss Lolita Ros

:angels::angels::lovecouplWell I've found a home boys!

Not only do you guys think like I do...but, you're active posters too, & you're not afraid to let a girl know she's wanted, & appreciated...you guys make me feel WONDERFUL.:rofl::):)

I hope you all have jumped over & taken a peek @ my web-site...I'm working so very hard on it, & I'm so very proud of it too!

love you guys..you're FUN!:lovecoupl:lovecoupl:lovecoupl

Attachments

• Victorian PS 031 - Copy.JPG
    Victorian PS 031 - Copy.JPG
    83.1 KB · Views: 238
wow those are hot sorry i havnt seen this thread sooner

OMG... i can't resist that position...:rubbel: my screen is burning with than picture... u r so hot lolita that make me cum fast...

Kil4Thril

Closed Account
Wow- makes you wanna dive in head first! Fucking awesome pics, Miss Rose.

you kind of remind me of Katja Kassin, but only hotter ´cause of your superb curves! :booty: :lovecoupl :boobies:

so fuckin sexy hun! :rubbel:

Hi Miss Rose... I would love to see you in a tiny bikini with your boobs spilling out and that awesome ass barely covered. I think you deserve a day at the beach...

Miss Lolita Ros

Coming here is pretty much like going to a party for me.

I get to met new friends, & I really like everyone who has come up & talked with me.

I like it here....I like the men here...I like that this is a place we can be @ ease, & be ourselves.

It really turns me on, knowing that I'm entertaining, & being appreciated by so many guys.:):)

This is what I LOVE to do.

what's everyone got going for "the 4th of July"??
I'm going to have some neighbors over, have a few frozen Margarita's, & show an "outdoor movie" up on a big screen...& then...who knows..;);)

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
Coming here is pretty much like going to a party for me.

I get to met new friends, & I really like everyone who has come up & talked with me.

I like it here....I like the men here...I like that this is a place we can be @ ease, & be ourselves.

It really turns me on, knowing that I'm entertaining, & being appreciated by so many guys.:):)

This is what I LOVE to do.

what's everyone got going for "the 4th of July"??
I'm going to have some neighbors over, have a few frozen Margarita's, & show an "outdoor movie" up on a big screen...& then...who knows..;);)

If you ever do a set where you're wearing the outfit you are on the previous page (Post #62 http://board.freeones.com/showpost.php?p=3377115&postcount=62 ), only you're in an old west style saloon, I seriously think I might lose my mind. OK, it's debatable how much I have left... but still. That's an incredibly sexy outfit! And the way you wear it is... WHOA!!! :nanner: Sexy!!! :thumbsup:

Skyraider22

The One and Only Big Daddy
:angels::angels::lovecouplWell I've found a home boys!

Not only do you guys think like I do...but, you're active posters too, & you're not afraid to let a girl know she's wanted, & appreciated...you guys make me feel WONDERFUL.:rofl::):)

I hope you all have jumped over & taken a peek @ my web-site...I'm working so very hard on it, & I'm so very proud of it too!

love you guys..you're FUN!:lovecoupl:lovecoupl:lovecoupl

Wow sexy is not the word that is just smoking hot,sexy and just amazing:yummie:

Miss Lolita Ros

:):):) I'm having so much fun, doing my modeling for my web-site photo-sets.

& I even got a couple friends sign up to be my members!!!..It's such a dream come true for me.

I just feel sexcited when I know that so many guys are enjoying my work.:):);)

I do all kinds of different sets.....
Have a peek @ me being a sexy "cow-girl"..I shot a video for my site with this costume too...In the video, I kept having sex with everyone that I locked-up in my jail, & then they'd get away!!:rolleyes:;);)

I having fun with my work. I hope you're enjoyin it too.;)

Attachments

• The Sheriff PS 019 - Copy.JPG
    The Sheriff PS 019 - Copy.JPG
    79.6 KB · Views: 315