• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Miss Lolita Rose

i go with #1 and #3

your boobs are fantastic and your face is so cute, i´d love to :rubbel: over both the whole day!
you are just so much fun to watch :bowdown:

Where have I been? Welcome to the board Miss rose, I hope you continue to enjoy yourself here, “for the fact that the more you enjoy yourself here the more pics you post, and that means I get to enjoy myself more too.” And to answer your question, while I do love you hourglass frame, I’m partial to those big juicy it is of yours.

My personal top-3:
3rd place: your hour glass figure. (Plenty of big boobs around here on Freeones, plenty of round asses as well, but such a perfect hourglass is hard to find);
2nd place: your pretty face with those friendly eyes;
1st place: the words you use to around the pictures. Your naughty cleverness and sense of humour. Without them, this wouldn't be a 5-start post.

Lovely Miss Lolita,
speaking from the heart (ok, not really...just a bit lower) I love the eye contact with the camera, with the 'darker' makeup. It enhances your beautiful eyes, and draws (even more) attention to your lovely mouth.

I will likely be digitally pummeled for asking, but do you smoke? Would you consider a fetish photo shoot with a cigarette and the 'evening glam' look?

In my opinion, you could pull this off better than many.

And belated, but no less enthusiastic, welcome to the group!!!

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
Hmm, yeah. Hopefully she comes back. Very cute and very sexy. :thumbsup:

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
Bummer. No more Lolita Rose, I guess. :(

Miss Lolita Ros

Pending Official Checked Star Member
...Hi everyone, ..Oh' I have allot of new sexy photos to share , I've been doing allot of modeling, & shooting lots of new videos for my website!;)

I'm in the mood to visit.

Here's a new B&W photo from a shot I just did last week!:cool:

Attachments

• Country Girl PS 003 - Copy.jpg
    Country Girl PS 003 - Copy.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 240
Lovely Miss Rose,
It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood! you've made us all happy with a return visit, and 'doubly-so' (pun intended) by sharing a new photo with us. Simply perfect!

It's so good that have you visit again. I missed you!

Miss Lolita Ros

I'm really happy when I have time to visit.

I LOVE getting feed-back on my photos. When I get appreciated for my modeling, it makes me feel, on-top-of-the-world.

I have a little trouble describing myself...
Am I a "Big bust" model?? (34"DDD")
..Or am I a "Big booty" model?? I do have a full & round rear-end, that really sticks out!! smile.

Hummmm? ...I'm wondering. smile

Attachments

• sexylogger 037 - Copy.jpg
    sexylogger 037 - Copy.jpg
    163.1 KB · Views: 241
I'm really happy when I have time to visit.

I LOVE getting feed-back on my photos. When I get appreciated for my modeling, it makes me feel, on-top-of-the-world.

I have a little trouble describing myself...
Am I a "Big bust" model?? (34"DDD")
..Or am I a "Big booty" model?? I do have a full & round rear-end, that really sticks out!! smile.

Hummmm? ...I'm wondering. smile

:iloveyou:

:crying:

i see your logging . i would love to give you my log
nice tits

Miss Lolita Ros

Alright, I have a few guys to visit with...Hi.

The best thing in the world you guys can do for me, is to give me some feed-back on my photos...I want to keep improving my modeling, & giving guys what they want to see.

Let me know what you like...I've got lot's, & lot's of brand new sexy modeling photos...I'd love to share some of then with all of you.

Attachments

• Wild Girl PS 090 - Copy.jpg
    Wild Girl PS 090 - Copy.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 230