• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Miss Lolita Rose

love your nice ass honey...
but i´d love to see a pic where u squeeze your boobs and blow us a kiss ;)

Miss Lolita Ros

Pending Official Checked Star Member
:) I'm certain that I've found a home here....You guys love the same things I do!... big boobs, & round rear-ends!

It's true...I am very grateful for my figure....& I am attracted to other woman who have very shapely figures too!

It was EZ for me to find a photo of me "squeezing my tits"...because it seems, I ALWAYS have my hands on my tits!!!:D:rolleyes::):)

Attachments

• Sexy Dance Red PS 016 - Copy.JPG
    Sexy Dance Red PS 016 - Copy.JPG
    62.6 KB · Views: 294

Miss Lolita Ros

I glad there's allot of guys here who think like I do....YES!! big boobs, & booty, are both important!!:rofl:

I really am very happy that I'm "an hour-glass"..big on the top, little-in-da'-middle, & full on the bottom!!:):)

When I look @ other girls..that is the shape, that I'm attracted to, too!:nanner::lovecoupl

If anyone wants to hear my voice (& maybe see a few studio photos of me.) you can listen to me on KSLG radio (Live streaming, world-wide, from their web-site.) this Thrus. @ 9:00am (West coast time)
KSLG radio is in Humboldt County, Ca.

Let me know if you give-a-listen...Maybe I'll even be able to take a couple phone-calls! ??

(photo, me, just having a good time, taking off my stockings!):):);)

Attachments

• Singing Songs I   PS 082 - Copy.JPG
    Singing Songs I PS 082 - Copy.JPG
    94.5 KB · Views: 278
you bet im on this thursday... can u post the homepade of the radio?

btw: love it when u take off your stockings, but definetly prefer it when u are waering them ;) nonetheless, you are kick-ass as ever!

Thanks for the pics Miss Lolita. You are just getting better and better. By the way in addition to your beautiful face and boobs, your ass is rally hot as well.

Welcum' Mis Lolita Rose, thanks to share your great pic with us ! I think it should be easy for you to find new friend here :D! Kiss !

Miss Lolita Ros

Well I can tell you all, that you really know how to make a girl feel wanted.

I really do LOVE it when you post me, & tell me what you like..That helps with my modeling.

...& your compliments make me feel just wonderful.:lovecoupl

I just finished shooting out in the redwood forest...& I want you all to see...what do you think?

Attachments

• Redwood Forest 014 - Copy.JPG
    Redwood Forest 014 - Copy.JPG
    180.1 KB · Views: 347
Love the new pics, how about showing us one of you posing with a french coffee press?
Lol I'm too funny. :>-)

so far, thats the best you´ve posted! :glugglug:

i like the lighting of the pic and you are simply adoreable! :lovecoupl

Miss Lolita Ros

...you're all, really making me happy...those are some of the nicest compliments ever.:angels:

What else can I do, but keep on sharing with you...you guys make me feel GREAT, every time I check in!:lovecoupl

..Thank-you for saying..you think my photos are getting better, & better... My web-site says, that I'm: Voted; "The most active for NEW content"..& I've been posing my lilttle rump off..just to make sure that's TRUE!!:rolleyes::):):)

Let me share with you one more from my "Redwood Picnic" set.;)

Attachments

• Redwood Forest 042 - Copy.JPG
    Redwood Forest 042 - Copy.JPG
    231.3 KB · Views: 314