• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Miss Lolita Rose

Miss Lolita Ros

Pending Official Checked Star Member
Honestly..this is wonderful..You all have made me feel very welcomed!

I really like reading posts from anyone who likes seeing my photos!!!:lovecoupl

Makes me feel wanted...& it kind of excites me..."sexciting!!" :D;);)

I guess modeling & making videos is some of my favorite thing to do...So, I do it ALLOT!!:rofl:
(My web-guy has a hard time keeping up with me.. sometimes I give him TOO MUCH new content, & he has to keep updating!!):rolleyes::):)

Since you're my friends...you can be the very first to see, a photo from my photo-set that I just shot yesterday!!!

Attachments

• 027 - Copy.JPG
    027 - Copy.JPG
    109.2 KB · Views: 740

georges

Staff member
welcome on board miss rose :hi:
you have very nice tits :boobies:

Miss Lolita Ros

I can tell you one thing....You guys are sure doing EVERYTHING right to make me feel wanted here.

It gets me a little moist between my legs, when i think of all you guys wanting to see more photos of me.

you guys keep interested in me...& that keeps me sexcited!!:D;);)

Have some of you gone over, & looked @ my web-site?? what do you think??...I want my site to make you feel well cared for, & very much wanted too.

I want to show you one of my brand new photos..what do you think?:)

EDIT: Please note, this is not a picture posting forum. You are not allowed to attach pics unless you start a thread, or it is in ID thread. And in no case a hardcore image. Only OCSM and Content owners are exempted. Post a link instead. Do not hot link images to avoid approval of attachment.
Attachment deleted.
Posted Image added as a Link: http://img265.imagevenue.com/img.ph..._Rose_redwood_run_II_055_-_Copy_123_379lo.JPG
Read the rules, Please.

[Please Note: the attachment in this post has been deleted by moderator pussy+dickdenice]
[Read more about the board rules: here]

Last edited by a moderator:
I can tell you one thing....You guys are sure doing EVERYTHING right to make me feel wanted here.

It gets me a little moist between my legs, when i think of all you guys wanting to see more photos of me.

Have some of you gone over, & looked @ my web-site?? what do you think??...I want my site to make you feel well cared for, & very much wanted too.

omg!!!!!! :eek:

Kil4Thril

Closed Account

I think I need another bike :eek: Gorgeous picture, my dear.

Welcome to the board, Lolita, I love your pictures. Keep them coming (or just pm links if they get on you for posting too many pictures or something)

Miss Lolita Ros

...Ok guys...you asked for it...you want to see my..firm...,full...round...,booty??

It's my pleasure to share...I get sexcited, knowing that I may be exciting others!!:):);)

..& you know what?..I think my round plump-rump, may have gotten me into more trouble than any of my other "body-parts"...It's true...I just "naturally" wiggle:rolleyes: when I walk..& it just looks like my rear-end is saying "HEY GUYS!! get over here, & check this out!!!"

..Well it's not easy being me! (laugh):):):rolleyes:;)

Attachments

• Road Trip 124 - Copy.JPG
    Road Trip 124 - Copy.JPG
    99.3 KB · Views: 351

Kil4Thril

Closed Account
...Ok guys...you asked for it...you want to see my..firm...,full...round...,booty??

It's my pleasure to share...I get sexcited, knowing that I may be exciting others!!:):);)

..& you know what?..I think my round plump-rump, may have gotten me into more trouble than any of my other "body-parts"...It's true...I just "naturally" wiggle:rolleyes: when I walk..& it just looks like my rear-end is saying "HEY GUYS!! get over here, & check this out!!!"

right click, save as......
:lovecoupl

love that ass:shock:

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
Shouldn't this thread be in the Find your favorite babe forum? Nice photos. Thanks.

Miss Lolita Ros

Well boys.."rump-da-dee-rump-rump"! is that's all that's on your minds!?? (laugh!);)

I hope so, I like REAL men....& you know what..I'm always attractedmost, to the guys who are attracted to my body.:tongue::lovecoupl

I really like the friends that I've made here so far!

It's cool for you to tell me what "poses" you want to see...let me know..I'll do my best to please.:angels::)

Attachments

• lolita new mex II 015.JPG
    lolita new mex II 015.JPG
    138 KB · Views: 322