• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
Official Checked Star Member
These photos should be posted again! :D

Inspected...Voted...Stuffed again this morning! :lovecoupl

As a thank you to my loyal fans on here, I have sent this full video, in HD to Petra.

I hope everyone will stand to the occasion and stuff with renewed vigour!

- - - Updated - - -

Did i forget to write about my morning stuffing? Since i stuffed your box before i went to bed, that might be why i woke with morning wood :D

You did indeed Mister Shottis. Well done with the stiffy xx

MissHybrid

I can do more than box building. I uploaded both sides and the image it was based on.
View attachment 389159
View attachment 389160
View attachment 389161

Oh very good! Can you stuff from both sides now?

- - - Updated - - -

I thought i could post this here as well.

Here are the boxes KnightRiccardo and i have made

View attachment 389162

The blue Miss Hybrid, Two background Miss Hybrids, Penelope, the mole and Harley Spencer are all drawn and created by KnightRiccardo, Cubecraft Miss Hybrid, Cubecraft me and voting me are all made by me.

Riccardo, what do i need to do to get into one of your drawings with Miss Hybrid?

You are my official box builder! Thank you for posting them x

MissHybrid

I just THRUSTED my daily vote into Miss Hybrid's tight box today and was glad to hear you've worked out your computer problems.
And yes, I'm very much looking forward to seeing you ride the sybian again soon because the video you did last year for all of
loyal your supporters was just AMAZING and I'm sure you'll outdo yourself this year by riding it again for us too my dear !!

GO TEAM TART !!! Keep THRUSTING TO THE MAX for Miss Hybrid because she can never get enough of it from us !!:nannerf1: :thumbsup:

GuessWhere003.jpg

You are correct, you spoke too soon!

MissHybrid

Just had the pleasure of stuffing another vote in Miss Hybrid's box.

Thank you Rodger, sorry for the very poor service but I am having a mare here

MissHybrid

I wonder it too…
Too bad I can't post the Sybian vid here, too hot for YouTube!
And one more vote this moaning, of course.

DJ is doing a stunning job on twitter and youtube. Thank you Mister Xxxavier

Damn it, I knew I should have come here before, seems I've missed a lot of fun :brick:
Anyway, 'been stuffin' the box everyday (early in the morning, I'm like the postman : I make my round, stuffin' boxes - Miss Hybrid, Maggie Green, Sabrina Deep,- etc. every morning).
Miss Hybrid knows better than anyone that I've been an expert at box-stuffing for a long time...

MissHybrid

Damn it, I knew I should have come here before, seems I've missed a lot of fun :brick:
Anyway, 'been stuffin' the box everyday (early in the morning, I'm like the postman : I make my round, stuffin' boxes - Miss Hybrid, Maggie Green, Sabrina Deep,- etc. every morning).
Miss Hybrid knows better than anyone that I've been an expert at box-stuffing for a long time...

Well I did keep suggesting it!

I can confirm that Mister Johan is an expert of the highest order. His voting record is 100% since the first vote all those years ago.

Thank you for dropping in Mister Johan and thank you for your efforts!

I will be interested in know where you will be sticking them in the final round!

Miss Hybrid

vanlee1

IMAGINE
Of course I thrusted my vote to stuff the box for our lovely Miss Hybrid in the "Miss FreeOnes" category :D

Please remember to vote in the "Miss FreeOnes" category only so we can overcome the :zombie: twitter (non-member/non-registered) votes.

Let's go Team Tart:coolthumb:

One more vote stuffed in (just like yesterday, but I guess you didn't noticed that?

Just a little bit of help from The Netherlands. :thumbsup:

MissHybrid

One more vote stuffed in (just like yesterday, but I guess you didn't noticed that?

Just a little bit of help from The Netherlands. :thumbsup:

I am in the Netherlands tomorrow, fancy a beer?

Hi Ya Missy

Hi Missy or is it Miss Hybrid just Hope you can win The Freeones contest,
Andi (Andiland) said to pop over and give you a few votes. I'm so glad I did,you are so Very very very Beautiful.
Any chance of visiting her thread like yourself were in 2nd position but we kinda need a push to get into 1st.
I Love this completion,and it feels so Good to see your Favourite Girl in Top spot.
Adding you to my Friends list :heart:
Mr Juno XXX