• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Up bright and early to try and catch up. How can you waste a whole day and get nothing done, yet still work hard.

Get a Mac pro. Install all your favourite programs. Connect your NAS, other devices and feel smug that you made it all work.
mememe.gif

Decide to make some promo banners in photoshop. Hit "use adobe dialogue" to see what it does. Everything grinds to a halt, no network connection, no NAS, every thing takes ten minutes to load.
pc1.gif
Hours and hours later. Uninstall Adobe flash player, everything works.
facepalm.gif

At least I do not have the same problem with my Sybian, switch it on and I know it will work

Freeoness-2014-Round2-002 (2).jpg

Has everyone who has voted, for me got their name down for my Sybian prize draw by the way?

Miss Hybrid

I wonder who will make me orgasm this year?

Goo morning Miss, i've had my guess and another vote poked in this morning. :yesyes:

MILF Man

milf n' cookies
First it's a box inspection and then vote

DoggingFuckSt105.jpg

When the votes are in they need pushing home, allegedly.

DoggingFuckSt217.jpg

I don't understand how a vote needs a blowjob but hey.

DoggingFuckSt279.jpg

I wonder if I could manage another vote or two?

Miss Getting Stuffed

These photos should be posted again! :D

Inspected...Voted...Stuffed again this morning! :lovecoupl

Did i forget to write about my morning stuffing? Since i stuffed your box before i went to bed, that might be why i woke with morning wood :D

I can do more than box building. I uploaded both sides and the image it was based on.
IMAG0337.jpg
IMAG0340.jpg
Miss Hybrid.jpg

I thought i could post this here as well.

Here are the boxes KnightRiccardo and i have made

IMAG0345.jpg

The blue Miss Hybrid, Two background Miss Hybrids, Penelope, the mole and Harley Spencer are all drawn and created by KnightRiccardo, Cubecraft Miss Hybrid, Cubecraft me and voting me are all made by me.

Riccardo, what do i need to do to get into one of your drawings with Miss Hybrid?

I just THRUSTED my daily vote into Miss Hybrid's tight box today and was glad to hear you've worked out your computer problems.
And yes, I'm very much looking forward to seeing you ride the sybian again soon because the video you did last year for all of
loyal your supporters was just AMAZING and I'm sure you'll outdo yourself this year by riding it again for us too my dear !!

GO TEAM TART !!! Keep THRUSTING TO THE MAX for Miss Hybrid because she can never get enough of it from us !!:nannerf1: :thumbsup:

GuessWhere003.jpg

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
Official Checked Star Member