• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
Official Checked Star Member
Up bright and early to try and catch up. How can you waste a whole day and get nothing done, yet still work hard.

Get a Mac pro. Install all your favourite programs. Connect your NAS, other devices and feel smug that you made it all work.
mememe.gif

Decide to make some promo banners in photoshop. Hit "use adobe dialogue" to see what it does. Everything grinds to a halt, no network connection, no NAS, every thing takes ten minutes to load.
pc1.gif
Hours and hours later. Uninstall Adobe flash player, everything works.
facepalm.gif

At least I do not have the same problem with my Sybian, switch it on and I know it will work

Freeoness-2014-Round2-002 (2).jpg

Has everyone who has voted, for me got their name down for my Sybian prize draw by the way?

Miss Hybrid

I wonder who will make me orgasm this year?

Has everyone who has voted, for me got their name down for my Sybian prize draw by the way?

Me please :D The Sybian thank you live show video where you say my name and moan is fantastic, and i might have looped and played to that many times.

vanlee1

IMAGINE
Oh Dear adobe is actually adobe "gone" in my time, we actually have programs that work in the future:picardfacepalm:

:scream: 45 minutes until voting time!

MissHybrid

Sorry to interrupt but I would like a small commercial break.

A quick C&P From my fundraising page. Please feel free to drop in and contribute your dusty old credits.

http://board.freeones.com/showthread.php?801268-Did-you-Donate-in-Miss-Hybrid-s-Fight-Against-Domestic-Violence-Yet-We-got-Prizes-for-You!

Now back to donated school girl smut!!! :boobies:

or maybe something with a lil more of this - Master likes to keep my mouth occupied... :blowjob::female:

I like being a naughty school girl - my favourite cosplay fetish *hehe*
:bateyes: :bounce:

Loli, nice to see you giving this a good crack of the whip.

I was thinking we should try to get together for a charity Sybian ride.

I am doing a Sybian prize draw for my contributors. Everyone will get a mention, as I ride. The problem is that once I get on it I take a lot of removing.

I remember flattening two video camera batteries and the cameraman running out of tape before finally dragging me off it , as he was worried for my well being. I was on it for well over an hour and refused to come off.

I edited it down to 6 minutes in the end, I mean who wants to watch me writhing in orgasmic ecstasy, with a cock up my arse and pussy, tugging on my rock hard, erect nipples for an hour?

BlackDressSybian18.jpg

Please donate any credits you have and not only will you get whatever you clicked to purchase but also lots of little extras that I have planned.

Miss Hybrid

vanlee1

IMAGINE
... I mean who wants to watch me writhing in orgasmic ecstasy, with a cock up my arse and pussy, tugging on my rock hard, erect nipples. for an hour?

BlackDressSybian18.jpg
:wave:I do... Was that a trick question Miss?

MissHybrid

Oh Dear adobe is actually adobe "gone" in my time, we actually have programs that work in the future:picardfacepalm:

45 minutes until voting time!

I use dreamweaver and photoshop for design. What do you recommend?

MissHybrid

I'm a bit late today, but I got my vote in. :D

Can you post here, now 6 more times and get your thrusting power up Aleksandr! Come on , you can do it!

MissHybrid

Me please :D The Sybian thank you live show video where you say my name and moan is fantastic, and i might have looped and played to that many times.

I did enjoy doing it and hope I have a very long list this year. Maybe I will combine my donation one and the vote one into one long ride, what do you think?

Did you manage to add your box collection photo on the main thread?

vanlee1

IMAGINE
I use dreamweaver and photoshop for design. What do you recommend?
I use photoshop because it is more reliable (user friendly) and has been around forever. I hear dreamweaver is also very good.

I did enjoy doing it and hope I have a very long list this year. Maybe I will combine my donation one and the vote one into one long ride, what do you think?

Did you manage to add your box collection photo on the main thread?

Yes, i'm all for the long ride :)
Nope, i'll need to take a new picture with everything, so it will be up later today, with the surprise i mentioned yesterday.

Just stuffed your hot box again, Miss H. One step closer to Miss Freeones....

All these late night shenanigans are wearing me out. It's hard work being on the TT night shift..:)

...At least I do not have the same problem with my Sybian, switch it on and I know it will work

Freeoness-2014-Round2-002 (2).jpg

Miss Hybrid

I wonder it too…
Too bad I can't post the Sybian vid here, too hot for YouTube!
And one more vote this moaning, of course.