• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

★Miss FreeOnes Round 3! December 16th to January 1st!★

R

RogueAlan

Wow, gang... Ms. Milano puts on quite a show!

Thanks, young lady, i'll remember that when i'm voting... course, it may delay my casting my vote a bit when i remember!

Nikki, great to hear from you... hope you have a Merry Christmas, too!

Pax all,
RA

Jon S.

Banned
She's AMAZING!!!!

She's GORGEOUS!!!!

She's IRREPRESSIBLE!!!!

She's BEAUTIFUL!!!! (INSIDE AND OUT)

She's REAL....NEVER FAKE!!!!

HELL She ROCKS!!!!

SHE'S THE INCOMPARABLE Nikki Nova!!!!

REMEMBER.....WHEN YOU VOTE TODAY......IT'S NOT THAT TRICKY....WHEN YOU CAST YOUR BALLOTS, VOTE FOR NIKKI!!! (Nikki Nova)

Vote Nikki Nova for Miss FreeOnes AND Best OCSM!!!

She's number 81 on the contestants list.....number 1 in your hearts!!!

Show her some love.....you know you want to!!!

Vote Nikki Nova for Miss FreeOnes AND Best OCSM and join Nikki Nova Nation TODAY & EVERYDAY!!!

http://www.missfreeones.com/bio.html?contestant=81

The previous message was paid for by the committee to elect Nikki Nova Miss FreeOnes AND Best OCSM.....JBS de facto Chairman.

Jon S.

Banned
I'm gonna go out on a limb here...you're a Nikki Nova fan huh? :)

I am too!

I'm a Pittsburgh Steelers and Penguins (suffering Pittsburgh Pirates fan too...ha ha ha) FAN......not really a "fan" of people though....I like some (a select few....ha ha ha)....don't like others! I find that when you are a "fan" of a person....you tend to forget that they are just that....PEOPLE! I'd say that the ones that I don't like out number the ones that I do like though......ha ha ha! But I like Nikki.....she's totally cool! Then again, you are pretty damn cool yourself Mariah! You AND Nikki are on my people I like list....which is quite an honor....because it is rather short...ha ha ha! You and Nikki are the only ones that I have voted for EVERY SINGLE DAY of the contest! You still get my votes for Miss FreeOnes AND Best Official Site! Nikki gets my vote for Best OCSM and Miss FreeOnes! And that is each and everyday! Hell, a few times I was tired as Hell and remembered that I hadn't voted yet.....and I crawled out of bed and grabbed my iPhone so I could keep showing you and Nikki "the love" .....through my votes anyway! Call me "weird," but I have always liked beautiful women......but to really like them, they have to be totally cool too.....you and Nikki are definitely in that category!

You and Nikki are a few of the coolest women on here....and remaining in the contest for that matter! Taylor Stevens is pretty damn cool and courageous too!

I see you are holding your own each day with the posts, and I knew Nikki had a hectic schedule.....so I figured she could use the help to make sure people don't forget to show her the love! I can tell that the two of you work really hard at what you do! I always post my votes.....so in a round about way, I remind them to vote for you too!!! I'm recovering from a health scare at the "'ripe old age" of 38.....so I have plenty of time on my hands (too much really....which should be evident....ha ha ha)! Plus, I know how to copy and paste so I don't have to re-type the same stuff all the time....ha ha ha!

Anyway, just popped into your show.....looking mighty damn fine tonight if I do say so myself!

Stay cool Mariah.....have a Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year! Don't do anything I wouldn't do.......wait....seeing that I am still in recovery....you'd better do a few things for me instead....ha ha ha!

I'm doing my part to see that you hopefully win some money in this contest anyway! I'd say you are a lock to win at least $100 anyway....ha ha ha Which is better than nothing!

Jon S.

Banned
Sorry to wake the crickets.....but.....

Here are my votes for today, day 7, of round 3:

Miss FreeOnes:
Nikki Nova
Mariah Milano
Got Gisele

Best Euro Babe:
Miss Hybrid

Best Cam Girl:
Taylor Stevens

Best Adult Model:
Taylor Stevens

Best Newcomer:
Jinxy Pie

Best Official Site:
Mariah Milano

Best OCSM:
Nikki Nova

Good luck to all of the wonderful women remaining in the contest!

Wishing everyone a wonderful rest of the week (though many of you probably have a short week....ha ha ha!), and a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS
Bonne huit et bonne chance mes amis!!!

Jon S.

Banned
God.....am I bored....I think I'll have a little contest!

I have about a $500 credit on Amazon.....soooo.....

The next 5 OCSMs that post something to this thread in the next 5 seconds will win a Christmas Gift from me from their "wish list!"

Hurry fast....the clock starts NOW!!!

Jon S.

Banned
OHHHH.....SOOOOO SORRY....TIME'S UP!!!!

No winner today!!!

Thank's for playing!

HA HA HA HA!!!!

ps. It's very easy to amuse one's self when one is BORED AS HELL!!!! Ha ha ha ha!

Miss FreeOnes, Final Round, my 22nd time voting in this great contest!

Miss FreeOnes
Lisa Ann
Deauxma
Sunny Lane

Best Euro Babe
Natasha Nice

Best Adult Model
Sabrina Maree

Best Newcomer
Ivy Snow

Best OCSM
Sunny Lane

Jon S.

Banned
How am I going to convince my boss to watch together if my boss is female? I am sure its impossible to convince her to watch together.

And don't forget, I'm not sure about where you work, but MANY employers use software to monitor the sites that employees visit. So, even if they are not in the room with you and/or looking over your shoulder....."they" still might know that you visited a site that you "shouldn't have!" Ha ha ha! Then you get "called on the carpet" and "terminated." ha ha ha!

Jon S.

Banned
Miss FreeOnes, Final Round, my 22nd time voting in this great contest!

Miss FreeOnes
Lisa Ann
Deauxma
Sunny Lane

Best Euro Babe
Natasha Nice

Best Adult Model
Sabrina Maree

Best Newcomer
Ivy Snow

Best OCSM
Sunny Lane

What???? No Nikki Nova, Mariah Milano, and Taylor Stevens? Are you drunk, or did the butterfly ballot get you? Ha ha ha!

Jon S.

Banned
Now, before I go to bed......Here's JBS' Philosophy Minute:

My philosophy of people:

I place all people on a hierarchy that goes as follows:

1.People that I love: Very elite class....not many in this category....not even myself.

2.People that I like: Larger than love, still very elite class, I fall in this category....AND some people (OCSMs and members) who I just met during this contest actually managed to make their way into this category.

3.People I tolerate: This is a large class of people that I know &/or know of that I neither like or dislike. I don't really think that much of them either way. People that I do not know &/or have never met fall into this category by virtue of the fact that I tolerate them because I really don't even know they exist.

4.People I can't stand: This class is slightly smaller than the people that I like class. This is people I know or know of who are basically beneath contempt.....but not quite bad enough to actually hate.....basically in that they didn't actually do anything to me (or not that bad anyway). For the record, nobody that I've come across on this site falls into this category really......not YET anyway.....ha ha ha!

5.People I HATE:This is a VERY elite class about the size of the one's that I love. To fall into this class, you basically have to be someone that I know & actually did something to "injure" me in some way!

Am I that different? Do the rest of you classify people the same way? Are your classes similar in size? Ha ha ha!

Shout outs to 3 WONDERFUL women....The AMAZING Nikki Nova, The always GORGEOUS Mariah Milano, and The SWEET, LOVELY, and OHHHH SOOOO INSPIRATIONAL Taylor Stevens (to name a few) for "managing to reach level 2 so quickly......ha ha ha! Show them the love they deserve with your votes today!!! I'm supporting Nikki Nova for Best OCSM AND Miss FreeOnes, Mariah Milano for Best Official Site AND Miss FreeOnes, & Taylor Stevens for Best Adult Model AND Best Cam Girl!!! I'm spreading the love equally among the 3 of them because I BELIEVE they DESERVE it!!! I have an IQ in the 150s AND graduated with a 3.98 GPA from Penn State.....so I know what I'm talking about, and I am an EXCELLENT judge of character!

Seriously though, it is "quite an honor" because I tend to be VERY cynical....Hell in my ethics course in College, I was the ONLY one in class that actually thought that humans were inherently rotten, and had to work at being good. I thought that being bad came naturally. EVERYONE in my class thought the exact opposite was the case. Ironically, I was virtually the ONLY liberal minded person in the class. Hell, when it came to other matters....many of them were the most cold hearted people you could ever imagine....ha ha ha!

What do the rest of you think? Are people inherently bad? Or, are people inherently good? Which do you think comes naturally?

That has been your philosophy minute for today!!! ha ha ha!

Time to try to get some sleep......or I'll be back with some more "crazy" rantings.....ha ha ha! But seriously, I would like to entertain honest responses that are on topic to the 2 questions that I posed in this post.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!