• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Miss FreeOnes Round 3! Come support the 15 finalists in each category!

Briana Lee

Official Checked Star Member
You know what... if you cant win a comp fair & square & need underhanded tactics or bullshit maneouvers to win how satisfying is it to win??? Do you feel like you have achieved anything really??? Wouldnt you seriously want to just win it fair & square & know that hey you are the one that everyone really adores??? Ok at the end of the day its $10 000 or $2500 but you know when you receive that check that you basically cheated & that really you were not who everyone wanted... your desire will never be curved because its the true recognition that you are after & that you will never receive... Fuck the cheaters

Anyways enough of that bullocks... lets have fun & kick some traitor bullshit ass by voting for Miss Hybrid, Brianna Lee & Harley Spencer!!! :whip:

Thanks for the support sweetie and I agree with everything you say. Win or lose my conscious is clear. No bullshit tactics for this girl, even though I have been a victim of them.

Oh & by the way I LOVE that word....BOLLOCKS!! My british friend taught me that last time he came over! Haha!

Don't forget to show some love for the sexy-whitty-and-participating-on-the-board-hot-as-hell-babes Briana Lee and Harley Spencer! I know I do!

Go get 'em girls! :thumbsup:

:iloveyou: :D

:surprise: Holy smoke! Don't get me wrong here, but the first 0.5 seconds I saw these pictures I was thinking "What's Monica Bellucci doing in here?" You look a lot alike in these pictures!!

Wow! I was thinking the same thing! SO hot babe!!

All 3 votes went to Briana Lee for being 1 of the most active and funniest OCSMs on here and for just being a great person.

And Lolita.....I couldn't agree with you more. You wouldn't believe some of the dirty tactics I know have been going on during the contest, from the most unlikely of people.

Awwww thanks so much hun!!! You're so aweet!!!

And another big thank you to everyone that has voted for me so far! You guys rock!!! :banger:

TAYSTEVENS

hi everyone, as a voter and as a contestant my conscience is very clear and I would like to thank all of you for all your votes and continuous support and votes. I haven't and don't use "dirty tactics" I give my best and expect the best so I agree a contest should be won fair and square. I vote and support a lot of girls as they do me and this community has always supported me so thank you all for your votes they mean everything to me. I work very hard to promote this community and the wonderful people on it and myself in this contest. So for everyone that gives me their votes every day I appreciate you all very much. I think there are a ton of beautiful amazing people on this board. Its where I found comfort and love throughout the last year and a bit so thank you all. Please keep your votes up www.votefortay.com. Its amazing the amount of friends you make from here Before last year I hardly knew about the freeones community and now there is this amazing group of people that love and support you. Good luck to everyone. Im thankful for all of you.

Zander

Banned
............... still waiting for SOMEONE to say what bullshit tactics..... ya'll are talking in code...

Saffron Taylor

Yes Zander, I feel the same... What's been going on guys? Ive just been reading through this thread and I'm wondering what has happened with people cheating etc?

Anyone want to fill me in on the gossip?

Saffron Taylor x

hi everyone, as a voter and as a contestant my conscience is very clear and I would like to thank all of you for all your votes and continuous support and votes. I haven't and don't use "dirty tactics" I give my best and expect the best so I agree a contest should be won fair and square. I vote and support a lot of girls as they do me and this community has always supported me so thank you all for your votes they mean everything to me. I work very hard to promote this community and the wonderful people on it and myself in this contest. So for everyone that gives me their votes every day I appreciate you all very much. I think there are a ton of beautiful amazing people on this board. Its where I found comfort and love throughout the last year and a bit so thank you all. Please keep your votes up www.votefortay.com. Its amazing the amount of friends you make from here Before last year I hardly knew about the freeones community and now there is this amazing group of people that love and support you. Good luck to everyone. Im thankful for all of you.
TAY STEVENS you had my votes from day one!! Rest assured, you will take home the Best Cam Girl trophy this year also! And if i have anything to do with it, you will take home the Best Adult Model trophy as well!!
Keep rockin' N bouncin' beautiful!!!

TAYSTEVENS

TAY STEVENS you had my votes from day one!! Rest assured, you will take home the Best Cam Girl trophy this year also! And if i have anything to do with it, you will take home the Best Adult Model trophy as well!!
Keep rockin' N bouncin' beautiful!!!

aww nothings for sure ever i know that very well but thank you so much for your work every day putting in votes :) u rock !!

Mandy Flores

damn, still hung over...
Mandy FLORES! apologies young lady!

RA

It's all good Alan, I've been called worse LOL But with all that drinking I'm so disappointed you didn't grab my ass or something! :)Thank you SO MUCH for the votes, I know I'm new here and I really appreciate it! Man the boards are strangely missing so many girls today, guess we're all busy....or at a party with the MIA WALLABY! lol Seems like a strange coincidence! :)
45.jpg

Getting ready in my cocktail dress for the big party!!
52.jpg

Thank you for all the votes again today. You really are showing real staying power, please keep it up!

Thank you also to everyone posting.

Two jugs ready for some double cream?

Cat122.jpg

Miss Kitty Cat

Ps

Do you like my ears?

OMG !!! MeWOW !!!! =^..^= Your SEXY PUSSYCAT photo is absolutely STUNNING my dear!!!! :boobies::drool1::bowdown:
I've got 3 stiff votes for your tight box Miss Purrrfect Pussycat and TRIPLE CREAM for your JUGS too !!
:rubbel::rubbel::rubbel:
GO TEAM TART !!!! :thumbsup:

R

RogueAlan

The other ladies i've been supporting since before this year got my votes today...
Miss Hybrid and her dongle wongle. Hope it was a great trip
Harley Spencer another FreeOnes regular and deserving of our support, boys
Jinxypie for OCSM, of the unforgetably 'knowing smile'... if you can tear your eyes away from the rest of her to notice, that is.

I'll be back to my other favs tomorrow,
Mandy Flores, lovely cocktail dress today, hope the party was a blast.
Miss Danni Gee, hope it wasn't all work putting up with us this weekend, that you got some you time.
Saffron Taylor, my friend, it wasn't so much what you were doing to me, you understand, as to each other, then letting me join in... or that's what i remember, anyway. I think you had the cowboy hat from yesterday, lovely photos, btw.

Pax all,
RA

Saffron Taylor

The other ladies i've been supporting since before this year got my votes today...
Miss Hybrid and her dongle wongle. Hope it was a great trip
Harley Spencer another FreeOnes regular and deserving of our support, boys
Jinxypie for OCSM, of the unforgetably 'knowing smile'... if you can tear your eyes away from the rest of her to notice, that is.

I'll be back to my other favs tomorrow,
Mandy Flores, lovely cocktail dress today, hope the party was a blast.
Miss Danni Gee, hope it wasn't all work putting up with us this weekend, that you got some you time.
Saffron Taylor, my friend, it wasn't so much what you were doing to me, you understand, as to each other, then letting me join in... or that's what i remember, anyway. I think you had the cowboy hat from yesterday, lovely photos, btw.

Pax all,
RA

Thanks Mr A :) maybe I should wear that cowboy hat more often:)) glad you like the pics!

LouiseJenson

Thank you all so much for voting me through to the final of Best newcomer XXX

Sorry dont know how to post pics yet :-(