• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Miss FreeOnes Round 3! Come support the 15 finalists in each category!

Best Euro
Miss Hybrid

Best Cam
Sabrina Deep

Best OCSM
Sabrina Deep

Saffron Taylor

Official Checked Star Member
Happy Sunday guys!! Hope you are all having a great weekend:) Well... we only have 4 more days to go... 3 votes each... 12 votes in total. How many of your 12 do I deserve? you decide;) :angels:

Please send two of your Sunday votes this way -> http://miss.freeones.com/biography/Saffron_Taylor.html

Here are some more pics to coax those votes for today:D

Remember, I'm live on cam today (Sunday) from around 2pm EST (7pm GMT) on http://saffrontaylor.cammodels.com make sure to drop by and see me in a sexy show;)

Kisses from

Saffron Taylor
xxx

Lolita_Borgia

Thank you for all the votes again today. You really are showing real staying power, please keep it up!

Thank you also to everyone posting.

As always I will thank you for the votes on my own thread.

I am traveling today butt I have my dingle dangle dongle.

Two jugs ready for some double cream?

Cat122.jpg

Miss Kitty Cat

Ps

Do you like my ears?

Mmm.... Purrrrrrrr~fect *hehe* xXx

Lolita_Borgia

Did you miss me?

Guess you didn't... but that's not a problem 'cause it's not to miss me, but to choose Miss FreeOnes that we are here for. Though it is Saturday, and perhaps for some Babes the weekend is a time where their voters are away, for others it is an opportunity. I have certainly not been a Slacker on my votes, and have gotten them into the ballot boxes as usual.

Here are my votes and reasons:

Best Adult Model
Ariel Rebel
- Some may be confused about who should qualify for this Category and who shouldn't, I think these discussions are unnecessary. Especially if you see Ariel, you know that she fully and completely qualifies not only for the Category, but also for the Title. There are few out there that can claim the same type of Fan-interaction, beauty, smarts, loveliness, and tons more. Also it is hard not to fall for this hot Quebecoise and be filled with lustful thoughts.

Best Newcomer
Lolita Borgia
- A Category which not only serves to elect a Category-Winner, but also to showcase Girls who are (relatively) new to the wider world of global adult entertainment. If at the start of Round 2, when thinking of Australia and Australians you were thinking of AC/DC, Crocodile Dundee, Nicole Kidman, Hugh Jackman and a few others, there now is a new name which makes the rounds - Lolita Borgia. I'm happy to see her getting a lot of attention, and this awesome fetish lady deserves all of it. Besides, I enjoy spanking her :)

Best OCSM
Mariah Milano
- Can there really be a Best OCSM? There are so many that are absolutely wonderful. And each has her own ways, who posts more on a lot of different threads - who posts only on their own thread - who interacts via PM - who mixes a bit of all... It's so hard to decide who is the Best. I myself could vote for over half the Finalists, because they had been awesome in their way of interacting with me. I decide to give my vote to Mariah, because she's gorgeous, and 'cause to me, she's a winner - no matter what the final position.

In Rotation:
Miss Hybrid for Miss FreeOnes (Main Category)
- The kinky English Lady. She is one of the most active, and greatest Babes on this board. Wish I had more votes so that I wouldn't have to live with this compromise of keeping her in daily rotation with Mariah. Tomorrow it will again be the turn to add my vote to the stuffing of Miss H.'s box.

:pimpdaddy

We certainly did miss your posts & comments Master Buggster!!! Maybe a lil something to show my appreciation... *kisses* xXx

Dark & mysterious....

Gasmask2.jpg

too pretty pink bits *hehe* xXx

Pink13.jpg

Spank you guys for all your support & votes ~ thrilled to have got this far!!! :lips:

Don't forget to post your votes (and category, if necessary) for the unofficial FreeOnes-only vote count either in this thread or in mine.

:thumbsup:
-The Flying Wallaby

yesterday votes were
kayden kross.. miss fo
briana lee ...best cam
ariel rebel...best adult model

today votes were
ariel rebel best adult model
harley spencer...best newcummer
miss hybrid...best oscm

tomorrow votes will be....we ll see.....

hi everyone, as a voter and as a contestant my conscience is very clear and I would like to thank all of you for all your votes and continuous support and votes. I haven't and don't use "dirty tactics" I give my best and expect the best so I agree a contest should be won fair and square. I vote and support a lot of girls as they do me and this community has always supported me so thank you all for your votes they mean everything to me. I work very hard to promote this community and the wonderful people on it and myself in this contest. So for everyone that gives me their votes every day I appreciate you all very much. I think there are a ton of beautiful amazing people on this board. Its where I found comfort and love throughout the last year and a bit so thank you all. Please keep your votes up www.votefortay.com. Its amazing the amount of friends you make from here Before last year I hardly knew about the freeones community and now there is this amazing group of people that love and support you. Good luck to everyone. Im thankful for all of you.

All this talk of "Dirty/BS Tactics" (which should be addressed publicly on here by the Mods if it's a serious offense to the rules) aside, Votes are In!

And another Sexy Sunday is quickly coming to an end.

Something else that's quickly nearing it's end is the Miss FreeOnes 2012 Contest. What is not ending though, is the Members' support to our lovely Babes.

My votes for the day, have been as following:

Miss FreeOnes 2012:
Miss Hybrid
- Round 2 ended with a Cliffhanger for Miss Hybrid, whereas the Finals are characterized by being a total Cliffhanger. None of us have a clue as to who is in the lead, if the vote would be limited to FreeOnes Board Members, then Miss Hybrid would win the competition by a landslide, I dare suppose. But the Voter pool is much larger, and so we will not know for a while. Miss H. has got my supporting votes, to try and have her close in a nice position.

Best Adult Model
Ariel Rebel
- A very talented young woman, Ariel is one of the finest examples of long-lasting Adult Model. As the days pass, she becomes even more beautiful. She looks as fresh as a daisy. The question we all are asking ourselves these days - will this Rebel Girl take the Crown? She surely is deserving of it, but it's the many many Voters that will decide. My own vote had been decided for her since the start.

Best Newcomer
Lolita Borgia
- Look at her sexy pics and tell me if she isn't absolutely f'ing awesome. The gorgeous kinkster from Australia may look really sweet and adorable (and she is both) but besides that - she's anything far from innocent. Her mind, oh... if only you knew... Lolita is one of the greatest finds of 2012, no matter in what position she's in. And if all the hype around this year should eventually reveal themselves true (as unlikely as they are) I'd go happily towards the End of the World, knowing to have known Lolita, and the dreams, oh... if only you knew...

In rotation:
Mariah Milano
- Somehow I'm feeling like in a Ice-Hockey match here. With the constant swap going on between Mariah and Miss H. - but I have no other choice, if I want to vote for this bombshell, and also support my other faves, then I gotta keep rotating them. Tomorrow another vote will go to Mariah, in the category she is still in.

We certainly did miss your posts & comments Master Buggster!!! Maybe a lil something to show my appreciation... *kisses* xXx

Dark & mysterious....

Gasmask2.jpg

too pretty pink bits *hehe* xXx

Pink13.jpg

Spank you guys for all your support & votes ~ thrilled to have got this far!!! :lips:

Absolutely gorgeously stupendously adorably wonderfully beautiful.

I'm sure that the future will take you far far beyond, you're awesome.