• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

★Miss FreeOnes Round 2! December 2nd - 16th!★

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

RogueAlan

Is it Sunday already?
My dedicated votes...
Miss Hybrid (x3); Nikki Nova (x2); Vanilla DeVeille (x2);

And... Janessa Brazil; Ember Reigns

As well as the reliables...
Peaches
Kortney Kane
Bella Bellini

as well as...
Danni Gee
Christine Vinson
Spexy Ashleigh
Got Giselle
Vicky Vette

Ember... watched your 'blooper' 'Vote for me for Miss FreeOnes' bit again, that made me laugh. & there's a mischievousness to your smile in most pics that suggests a playful, fun attitude.

Bella, Giselle, hear only great things about the cam shows. Thanks for putting out for my fellow board wranglers.

Kortney, good luck with the Look contest.

Pax, RA

I like to believe that I am an intelligent and educated man.......but what the fuck is that supposed to be/mean? I believe my IQ dropped 10 points trying to figure it out.....and another 5 points replying to it!

Like someone already said.....you must really live an amazing life......the only thing that has me stumped is why your parents haven't thrown you out of their basement yet!

You think you feel dumb now...how much worse is it going to get for you when you discover that he probably didn't sit there thumbing that thing out but it's most likely a copy/paste....:o

Jon S.

Banned
You think you feel dumb now...how much worse is it going to get for you when you discover that he probably didn't sit there thumbing that thing out but it's most likely a copy/paste....:o

I sort of assumed that he did that anyway. Assuming that he lives in his parent's basement and has access to a computer, I also assumed that he knew how to copy and paste! I think if I had thought he actually took the time to type all of that out by hand, my IQ would have dropped another 5-10 points (not to mention the fact that he posted the same thing more than once, and only has about 6 total posts)! The damnedest thing is that for the life of me, I still can't figure out what the fuck it is! My damned brain won't let it rest.....ha ha ha! I'm guessing it's a heart.....but who the fuck knows.....and who the fuck cares....aside from my brain that is.....ha ha ha!

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Originally Posted by tishk View Post
..................مشكور ......................... .....................مشكو ر............
.................مشكور... ......مشكور.............. .........مشكور.........مشكور.....
...............مشكور..... ..........مشكور.......... .....مشكور............... مشكور.....
...............مشكور..... ....................مشكور ......................... .....مشكور.....
.................مشكور... ......................... ......................... .....مشكور.......
...................مشكور. ......................... ......................... ...مشكور.....
......................مشك ور....................... ......................... مشكور.......
......................... مشكور.................... ....................مشكور ......
......................... ...مشكور................. ................مشكور.... ....
......................... ......مشكور.............. ............مشكور........
......................... .........مشكور........... .......مشكور...........
......................... ............مشكور.......مشكور................
......................... ....................مشكور .......................
I like to believe that I am an intelligent and educated man.......but what the fuck is that supposed to be/mean? I believe my IQ dropped 10 points trying to figure it out.....and another 5 points replying to it!

Like someone already said.....you must really live an amazing life......the only thing that has me stumped is why your parents haven't thrown you out of their basement yet!

I guess it's a ASCII grafic of sorts, but, like all ASCII art, if you change the font you mess up the picture.

You can play around with it with this tool and some twext program, toggle fonts and see what happens :)

http://www.onlyfree.de/generatorascii.php

Back on topic:

Go Vanilla!

Rane1071

For the EMPEROR!!
LOL .... you did ? So you're voting for me even though i'm out ? Now that s a loyal fan ! :D Haha ... thanks babe ! tia

Haha lol .... Always good to see your posts Tia. All the best to you.

BellaBellini

Official Checked Star Member
Is it Sunday already?
My dedicated votes...
Miss Hybrid (x3); Nikki Nova (x2); Vanilla DeVeille (x2);

And... Janessa Brazil; Ember Reigns

As well as the reliables...
Peaches
Kortney Kane
Bella Bellini

as well as...
Danni Gee
Christine Vinson
Spexy Ashleigh
Got Giselle
Vicky Vette

Ember... watched your 'blooper' 'Vote for me for Miss FreeOnes' bit again, that made me laugh. & there's a mischievousness to your smile in most pics that suggests a playful, fun attitude.

Bella, Giselle, hear only great things about the cam shows. Thanks for putting out for my fellow board wranglers.

Thanks so much:D I'm doing another cam show on Tuesday so I hope to chat with more of you then. I'll announce the time soon.

BellaBellini

Full votes for 12/12/10

Best Cam Girl
Bella Bellini

Thank you Nissan!! :nanner:

Ok one more post before going to sleep. I need my beauty sleep to prepare for putting up that Christmas tree;p It is making me feel a little better about winter in Canada. But I'm going to hopefully be dreaming of being back on the beach in Cancun. aaaaaaah so beautiful and warm!

cancunbeach.jpg

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
Thank you everyone who voted for me yesterday. It has moved me up a little.
I also have a few new names to cram into my little box ...
Everything is set for my Sybian Epic..It is now taking place on tuesday of this week. A vote gets you into my draws.

Today though I am wearing some beautiful vintage nylons and will be taking some photographs in my lounge.
I will post a few later on here and on my official thread.

Just a quick one, I would like to welcome the beautiful Miss Bella Bellini to our http://misshybrid.com/forum I hope she will cause havoc...She really loves getting votes so please give her one.

Kisses

Miss Hybrid

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
Today I'll be voting for the gorgeous and bootiful Miss Hybrid again.

Adult Image Hosting

Seeing that photo from mister Nissan makes me realise how much I miss the summer and being bent over my patio furniture, then fucked with my knickers hanging off my boots.

I don't know if anyone else shares my love of doing it knickers just pulled to the side, or down to the knees.

How about you Felix, do you like your pink ones pulled to the side?

Miss VVHHH

Mariahxxx

good morning everyone...it's not even 7am yet so I should get the worm no? :)

I will post some photos in a bit once I have my morning exercise. I just got back from a long walk n the golf course across the street with the dogs and going to jump on the elliptical for 45 minutes then I'll be back! :) Hot oatmeal and my earl grey with some milk n honey and I'll be all set! :)

I hope everyone is having a splendid weekend. Mine has been relaxation after 2 long days of shooting.

See you...well you'll see more of me in a bit!
xoxo

Well, my No. 1 ( adult model category ) Jenny Poussin is on 2nd and will easily make it into 3rd. round , so I´ll see what I
still can do for Wanda CWH , ...I think she should be much more present here cause she´s a beauty too . :)

In round 3 Jenny has my full support again . :hatsoff:

Status
Not open for further replies.