• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

★Miss FreeOnes Round 2! December 2nd - 16th!★

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me feel your thrust.

Miss Hybrid

How's this for some THRUST Miss Hybrid !!! :flame::love-smi:
I just STUFFED your BOX with 4 more daily votes just now !! :thumbsup:
BTW, I sure WISH that was ME with YOU in the photo below !! :nannerf1::iloveyou:

pic015.jpg
[/

Ember Reigns

Official Checked Star Member

Ember Reigns

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/ember-reigns said:
Ember Reigns[/URL][/B], post: 5181699, member: 297859"]I want to thank you sooo much for your vote hun...I DO appreciate it VERY much!! :bowdown: :bowdown:

As always, it is my pleasure

Ember Reigns

Thx for the mention Alan...how did I make you laugh????

Ahhh.... end of the week... time for a break being a walking corpse for the boys in Black Ops...

The Big 5...
Our Perpetuals,
Miss Hybrid- you got a four post tonight, Odysseus, Azlan, & Shadow (the ball python) insisted for pet solidarity.
Nikki Nova- working weekend? take time each day for yourself or the work stops being fun at some point. Plus, we'd miss ya!
Vanilla DeVeille... I'm getting withdrawl symptoms...

Plus
Janessa Brazil great pics once agian
Ember Reigns making me laugh.

And, of course...
Peaches
Kortney Kane
Bella Bellini

Plus also getting some attention (for giving us some attention)
Got Giselle... don't forget a T to start, I think BJB still has a vote out there for you, G
Miss DanniGee hope you have some time on board this weekend, young lady
Spexy Ashleigh as ever enjoy you being on the board...
XOEve. keep coming to play with the unruly mob, pretty pretty.

All right, gang, i'm gonna turn in.

Vern, thnx for the well wish... naw as soon as we burned off what little oil leaked out of the dipstick pipe it was fine. That said, during sophomore year of college there's a hideous squeal in the dorm parking lot. My roommate, a TQ racer, winces, & say something about that ruining an engine. So we drop our 'studies' (before internet so sorry, Petra, it wasn't FreeOnes) & look out, to see my girlfriend -- same girl-- driving my RX 7 out of the lot with the belt slipping. And again by some miracle things turned out all right.... I suppose there's a moral in that, but i've had too much wine tonight to focus on it.

Hope you find a hottie to change your oil... I'd heard of car washes, but be careful asking, so you don't entrap yourself!

Antonio- appreciate the recitation... I think most of my ladies fall in your list, which clearly speaks to the Mob's good taste.

Enjoy Saturday, all, & don't get hurt if you're in the Flatlands... they frown on viewing FreeOnes on the free in hospital WiFi (heh).

Pax
RA

Jon S.

Banned
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/ember-reigns said:
Ember Reigns[/URL][/B], post: 5181682, member: 297859"]jbs!! thx SOOO much hun!!!!! muah!!! :bowdown: :bowdown:

You're quite welcome! You more than earned and deserved my vote! Gotta make a push so you make it to round 3. Good luck!

Hey guys :) just wanted to thank you all for your continued voting ! Here is my blog post for you guys :)

Hey guys...well this is the first time im heading somewhere COLDER then Toronto lol. I havent been feeling great lately and have a lot going on but got these tickets a while ago and am super excited to go to the game on Sunday. I will be sure to try to catch the cameramens eyes like I did at the buffallo game I went to. I will be first row at the 50 yard line section 109 ! Keep your eyes out for me ! Maybe I can distract Brett lol :)

I have never been to Minny and actually am really looking forward to seeing the city itself.. of course the mall of america but I know minny has beautiful things :) to see and do ! Im excited. I know that its going to be covered in snow but I have my fuzzy warm boots and tight fitting sweaters and I am ready !!

Please keep voting for me HERE there are 6 more days to advance to the third round and I have to be in top 25 for miss freeones and the top 15 in all other categories. SO please please www.vote4tay.com I need you guys !!

Make sure you all get your free screename cause I have a few suprises this weekend @ the free fanclub ! Who says I cant wear a bikini to the game ? LOL :) Keep posted guys and I will be online this weekend as well. SO make sure you keep your eyes posted on the tv then on me on your computers.

Love you lots

xoxo

Tay

Well, Minneapolis got 17+ inches of snow and all flights were canceled Saturday. They will be plowing all night and hopefully will have things cleared up enough for you to get to the game.

All the things you'll love,
All the things that may hurt you,
All the things you shouldn't do,
And all the things you want to...
They're calling your name...travel safely.

Every first kiss, every crisis, every heartbreak and every act of kindness...

Every empire, every monument, every masterpiece and every invention,

- from "You'll Be Bright" by Cloud Cult (a Minneapolis local band)

Jon S.

Banned
..................مشكور ......................... .....................مشكو ر............
.................مشكور... ......مشكور.............. .........مشكور.........مشكور.....
...............مشكور..... ..........مشكور.......... .....مشكور............... مشكور.....
...............مشكور..... ....................مشكور ......................... .....مشكور.....
.................مشكور... ......................... ......................... .....مشكور.......
...................مشكور. ......................... ......................... ...مشكور.....
......................مشك ور....................... ......................... مشكور.......
......................... مشكور.................... ....................مشكور ......
......................... ...مشكور................. ................مشكور.... ....
......................... ......مشكور.............. ............مشكور........
......................... .........مشكور........... .......مشكور...........
......................... ............مشكور.......مشكور................
......................... ....................مشكور .......................

I like to believe that I am an intelligent and educated man.......but what the fuck is that supposed to be/mean? I believe my IQ dropped 10 points trying to figure it out.....and another 5 points replying to it!

Like someone already said.....you must really live an amazing life......the only thing that has me stumped is why your parents haven't thrown you out of their basement yet!

Miss FreeOnes, Round # 2, my 13th time voting in this great contest!

Miss FreeOnes
Lisa Ann
Natasha Nice
Deauxma
Yurizan Beltran
Sunny Lane

Best Euro Babe
Black Angelika
Natasha Nice

Best Adult Model
Sabrina Maree
Samantha Buxton