• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

★Miss FreeOnes Round 2! December 2nd - 16th!★

Status
Not open for further replies.

TAYSTEVENS

Official Checked Star Member
Hey guys :) just wanted to thank you all for your continued voting ! Here is my blog post for you guys :)

Hey guys...well this is the first time im heading somewhere COLDER then Toronto lol. I havent been feeling great lately and have a lot going on but got these tickets a while ago and am super excited to go to the game on Sunday. I will be sure to try to catch the cameramens eyes like I did at the buffallo game I went to. I will be first row at the 50 yard line section 109 ! Keep your eyes out for me ! Maybe I can distract Brett lol :)

I have never been to Minny and actually am really looking forward to seeing the city itself.. of course the mall of america but I know minny has beautiful things :) to see and do ! Im excited. I know that its going to be covered in snow but I have my fuzzy warm boots and tight fitting sweaters and I am ready !!

Please keep voting for me HERE there are 6 more days to advance to the third round and I have to be in top 25 for miss freeones and the top 15 in all other categories. SO please please www.vote4tay.com I need you guys !!

Make sure you all get your free screename cause I have a few suprises this weekend @ the free fanclub ! Who says I cant wear a bikini to the game ? LOL :) Keep posted guys and I will be online this weekend as well. SO make sure you keep your eyes posted on the tv then on me on your computers.

Love you lots

xoxo

Tay

desktopfuzzy2.jpg

fuzzy1.jpg

fuzzy2.jpg

fuzzy3.jpg

My votes for today:

Miss FreeOnes
- Bobbi Eden
- Got Gisele
- Jane Burgess
- Miss Hybrid
- Vanilla DeVille

Best Euro Babe
- Bobbi Eden
- Terri Summers

Best Adult Model
- Christine Vinson
- Got Gisele

Best Newcomer
- Kortney Kane
- Lacey Brooks

Best OCSM
- Bobbi Eden
- Jane Burgess

Jon S.

Banned
My Votes For The Past Two Days Are As Follows:

Miss Freeones:

Pat Buchanan
Pat Buchanan
Pat Buchanan
Pat Buchanan
Pat Buchanan

Damn butterfly ballot!!!!!

Okay, Okay, I sincerely apologize for that old, and REALLY bad joke (double apology to those of you whom had the joke sail WAYYYY over their heads)!

That being said.....here are my real votes for the past 2 days (stayed the same Friday and Saturday):

Miss Freeones:

Vanilla DeVille
Ember Reigns
Miss Hybrid
Mariah Milano
Nikki Nova

Best Euro Babe:

Puma Swede
Miss Hybrid

Best Cam Girl:

Xo Eve
Ember Reigns

Best Adult Model:

Xo Eve
Taylor Stevens

Best Newcomer

Jinxypie
Xo Eve

Best Official Site:

Nikki Benz
Mariah Milano

Best OCSM

Nikki Nova
Mariah Milano

Since it's a "Hockey Night in Pittsburgh," and I may be the only die hard hockey fan in the southern United States (and even have the NHL Center Ice Package), I'm out (when the Pens won their last cup over the Redwings, there was so much noise coming from my house....I thought someone would call the police thinking someone was being killed....ha ha ha!)

3rd period of the Penguins-Sabres ready to start! Pens lead 2-1 in their quest for 12 wins in a row! As Penguins announcer and living legend Mike Lange would say......Ladies and gentlemen.......jbs (actually he says Elvis) has left the building!

Bonsoir, Bonne Huit, et Bonne Chance!!!

Jon S.

Banned
sidney crosby

Sid is HOT too! He didn't have that great a game tonight, but he did manage an assist in the 3rd to extend his scoring streak to 18 games! What is even more amazing is that the Pens are doing this essentially without Geno (Malkin), and Staal!

Oh well done everyone, I see I am climbing back after being dumped into 24th from 5th. At least it's not 37th like last year.

I hold my head up. I think I deserve to be here. I also think I deserve your vote to keep me here.

Let me feel your thrust.

Miss Hybrid
Let me see how thrusting I can be:bowdown::bowdown:

Oh well done everyone, I see I am climbing back after being dumped into 24th from 5th. At least it's not 37th like last year.

I hold my head up. I think I deserve to be here. I also think I deserve your vote to keep me here.

Let me feel your thrust.

Miss Hybrid

Like this ??

Ember Reigns

jbs!! thx SOOO much hun!!!!! muah!!! :bowdown: :bowdown:

My Votes For The Past Two Days Are As Follows:

Miss Freeones:

Pat Buchanan
Pat Buchanan
Pat Buchanan
Pat Buchanan
Pat Buchanan

Damn butterfly ballot!!!!!

Okay, Okay, I sincerely apologize for that old, and REALLY bad joke (double apology to those of you whom had the joke sail WAYYYY over their heads)!

That being said.....here are my real votes for the past 2 days (stayed the same Friday and Saturday):

Miss Freeones:

Vanilla DeVille
Ember Reigns
Miss Hybrid
Mariah Milano
Nikki Nova

Best Euro Babe:

Puma Swede
Miss Hybrid

Best Cam Girl:

Xo Eve
Ember Reigns

Best Adult Model:

Xo Eve
Taylor Stevens

Best Newcomer

Jinxypie
Xo Eve

Best Official Site:

Nikki Benz
Mariah Milano

Best OCSM

Nikki Nova
Mariah Milano

Since it's a "Hockey Night in Pittsburgh," and I may be the only die hard hockey fan in the southern United States (and even have the NHL Center Ice Package), I'm out (when the Pens won their last cup over the Redwings, there was so much noise coming from my house....I thought someone would call the police thinking someone was being killed....ha ha ha!)

3rd period of the Penguins-Sabres ready to start! Pens lead 2-1 in their quest for 12 wins in a row! As Penguins announcer and living legend Mike Lange would say......Ladies and gentlemen.......jbs (actually he says Elvis) has left the building!

Bonsoir, Bonne Huit, et Bonne Chance!!!

Ember Reigns

Thx SOOO much Rodger!!! muah !! :bowdown:

today's votes

Miss FreeOnes
Bobbi Eden
Ember Reigns
Miss Hybrid
Nikki Nova
Vanilla DeVille

Best Euro Babe
Bobbi Eden
Miss Hybrid

Best Cam Girl
Taylor Stevens
Vanilla DeVille

Best Adult Model
Spexy Ashleigh
Taylor Stevens

Best Newcomer
Kortney Kane
Miss Danni Gee

Best Official Site
Miss Hybrid
Vicky Vette

Best OCSM
Miss Hybrid
Nikki Nova

Ember Reigns

Thx again Antonio!!!

my votes
miss freeones
Miss Hybrid
vanilla deville
ember reigns
nikki nova
got gisele

best euro
rebekah dee
Miss Hybrid

best cam
bella bellini
spexy ashleigh

best model
miss danni gee
wanda cwh

best newcomer
samantha wise
xo eve

best sote...its actually best site,but i thought i use that british agent undercover as a french policeman in amazing tv show "Allo,Allo"
Miss Hybrid
jenny poussin

best oscm
Miss Hybrid
ember reigns

from now on i will focus on the girls closer tot he border lines.

speaking of border lines...gona take a dump and brb

Status
Not open for further replies.