• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

★★Miss FreeOnes 2010 - Voting for the 2nd round has Officially started!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh well!

Wish the girls who really worked their (nice) asses off for votes and contributed great content would be moving to the next round. But it's apparent voters are bent on voting for their favorite girl and not their favorite girl who also deserves to be considered most for Miss FOs.

Pretty sad to see some of the girls in the top 20 who haven't posted in this thread once if ever on the site moving on but whatever.

Congrats to two of my favs Mariah Milano and Miss Hybrid for making this much more interesting than it otherwise could have been. Great material from you both.

Hopefully there will be a Miss FOs 2011 with greater prizes and you both place 1 and 2 in no particular order.:bowdown:

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
Official Checked Star Member
Hey everybody, Its dull drizzly overcast, cold wet horrible. Outside the sun is shinning .

I cant wait till next week and I can sit on the edge making comments xxx

I am cooking today. I tried to make onion soup yesterday...I had lots of help from twitter tweets but my onion soup should have been renamed. "floating bits of carbon broth" Today I am making a cheesecake.

I would much rather be having creampie. So I may dash to the shops in a little short skirt and see how long it takes to get one xxx

I will be keeping an eye on you lot though xx

Kisses and Jisses

Miss H

Oh well!

Wish the girls who really worked their (nice) asses off for votes and contributed great content would be moving to the next round. But it's apparent voters are bent on voting for their favorite girl and not their favorite girl who also deserves to be considered most for Miss FOs.

Pretty sad to see some of the girls in the top 20 who haven't posted in this thread once if ever on the site moving on but whatever.

Congrats to two of my favs Mariah Milano and Miss Hybrid for making this much more interesting than it otherwise could have been. Great material from you both.

Hopefully there will be a Miss FOs 2011 with greater prizes and you both place 1 and 2 in no particular order.:bowdown:

How could I forget darling Nikki Nova!:hatsoff:

rebekahdee

cold and wet here too Miss Hybrid :(

I just cast my last vote and can do no more for the ladies outside of the Top 20. I am sad we couldnt get you there but am sure you dont need a cheque to tell you you are all fab!

Good luck with the standings on the last day and good luck with that cheesecake.....save me a piece of your pie Miss Hybrid!

Rebekah.x

here we are again!

Today's votes are gonna be my last for some ladies...:weeping:

Nikki Nova (ok, you didn't make it to top 20 but you're my #1, I can't provide $$$ as prize but I can pay you with my body :spin:)

Miss Hybrid (Damn, I hope you'll keep posting here)

Nina Mercedez (lovely sexy lady)

Love Gisele (simply amazing)

Mariah Milano (for the candid pics, especially Hello Kitty panties!)

Tomorrow the battle will begin... :nanner:

Who's gonna have my SINGLE vote?

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
I am up at 38!!!
Given another 8 weeks 3 days 16 hours 27 minutes I could be there.

If everyone could go to the diy shop and buy a router, a set of tungsten carbide cutters, (they last much longer) take it home. Plug it in, turn it on, turn it off. .............

Thank you everyone so much for all the support xxxx

Miss XXXVIII

Mariahxxx

good morning everyone. it's 5:30am and I'm up! :(

I was hoping to see a nice 20 next to my name but alas, it's still at 21 :( I may not make it to next round but want to thank everyone who voted for me. I met some great people and hope that our friendship continues.

I think that the issue is that this thread died after round 1. It seems like only 20 people are posting and half are the girls in the contest lol Not sure what happened but I wish it wouldn't have ya know?

Anyway, enjoy your Sunday. I am helping my mom out this afternoon with a party then I am having dinner with Buzz and Rachel Aziani tonight and am so excited to see them! It's been since August!
Will post pics! :)

Philbert

Banned
You did a fanatastic job of campaigning here Mariah and can hold your head high no matter what the outcome.

Not able to speak for the rest, but I vote every day and read posts...sometimes I comment. Eyes on the thread, though...
Lots of posters like to snipe and here it's not allowed, so the nastiest are not posting here...good thing!
And after voting it's not the same as discussing penis size or which form of anal attack one prefers...so maybe that's why posting doesn't match the other threads...I'm just sayin'...
I love the OCSMs posting here, your insights on baking and travels to the usual foreign (to us) climes, and who has an opinion on whatever...for ya'll, it's a bit like being onstage and not being able to see the audience out there in the dark.
We're here!:wave2:
And I am staring at your boobs!:D

Philbert

Banned
hey I have worn those shoes in photos and movies and have had offers to sell them for more than I paid. not a bad investment huh? can you sell your golf clubs for more than you paid after using them for 2 years???????????????

Yeah, well...you can get cash for worn unwashed underwear...I'd get arrested, probably, for trying to sell used undies...so the analogy doesn't really work...!:D
I mean...do ya think I could get paid for photos of me using those clubs? I know you can (and have) sell pics of you wearing those shoes...!:thumbsup:
:rofl:

good morning everyone. it's 5:30am and I'm up! :(

I was hoping to see a nice 20 next to my name but alas, it's still at 21 :( I may not make it to next round but want to thank everyone who voted for me. I met some great people and hope that our friendship continues.

I think that the issue is that this thread died after round 1. It seems like only 20 people are posting and half are the girls in the contest lol Not sure what happened but I wish it wouldn't have ya know?

Anyway, enjoy your Sunday. I am helping my mom out this afternoon with a party then I am having dinner with Buzz and Rachel Aziani tonight and am so excited to see them! It's been since August!
Will post pics! :)

Sorry, I voted for you as much as i could. if i know who you were i would had been voting for you in the beginning.

Alot of people stop posting because of their fav model didn't make it into the 2nd round.

Status
Not open for further replies.