• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

★★Miss FreeOnes 2010 - Voting for the 2nd round has Officially started!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to thank all the members that made the Miss Hybrid tribute possible and apologize to anyone that got omitted. I just could not get the thing hosted for a variety of reasons. Thank you all for showing that you care.

Philbert

Banned
I'd like to thank all the members that made the Miss Hybrid tribute possible and apologize to anyone that got omitted. I just could not get the thing hosted for a variety of reasons. Thank you all for showing that you care.

It requires .avi compatible player...and my Windows Media player isn't the right one.
I don't have 200 mgs on my hd to spare for a Windows Media Player11 upgrade...oh, well.
Maybe next time make it in a format everyone can play?

It requires .avi compatible player...and my Windows Media player isn't the right one.
I don't have 200 mgs on my hd to spare for a Windows Media Player11 upgrade...oh, well.
Maybe next time make it in a format everyone can play?

I can convert the file to most video formats although the sizes get pretty large and the quality suffers some because of the compression. Send me a pm and I will do my best to accommodate your needs.

To get Miss Hybrid's tribute to play, you need a player that supports the .avi format. VLC Media Player can play just about anything imaginable, including the tribute. And, it's free. :)

Choose the right version for you and download it here:

http://www.videolan.org/vlc/

Install it onto your computer and you should be able to download the tribute and open it with this program. Good luck. :D :D :D

rebekahdee

Official Checked Star Member
ok fellow freebie lovers....with voting duty done for the day I am about to call it a night. Votes cast for my usual 4 (miss Hybrid, Vicky Vette, Nikki Nova and Mariah Milano) I couldnt choose a 5th and am beat so I am going to forego it for today , plus I didnt see any photos from the girls outside of my 4 so....

Oh well night night all...until tomorrow xxx

rebekahdee

To get Miss Hybrid's tribute to play, you need a player that supports the .avi format. VLC Media Player can play just about anything imaginable, including the tribute.

Download it here:

Install it onto your computer and you should be able to download the tribute and open it with this program. Good luck. :D :D :D

THanks Jmags I will give it a go xxx

To get Miss Hybrid's tribute to play, you need a player that supports the .avi format. VLC Media Player can play just about anything imaginable, including the tribute. And, it's free. :)

Choose the right version for you and download it here:

The slideshow was created using the free Irfanview image viewer so that is another option. I will send Miss Hybrid a flash format and hopefully she can use that to assist those that rely on adobe flash player.

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
The slideshow was created using the free Irfanview image viewer so that is another option. I will send Miss Hybrid a flash format and hopefully she can use that to assist those that rely on adobe flash player.

I just cant believe that you would go to that trouble. I am so knocked over by it.

Thank you everyone for their comments.

I really , for once, am lost for words.

I wish I was going through to the next round now xxxx

A blown away

Miss Hybrid xxxx

Vicky Vette

I just cant believe that you would go to that trouble. I am so knocked over by it.

A blown away

Miss Hybrid xxxx

Did the British give up on the shores of Dunkirk? The bitter end Miss H, the bitter end. No prisoners.

:cool:

A blown away

Miss Hybrid xxxx

I think there are a few girls ahead of you on that list that are going to be plenty worried if you return next year. Hate to think what this contest would have been like without you.

MissHybrid

Did the British give up on the shores of Dunkirk? The bitter end Miss H, the bitter end. No prisoners.

:cool:

Hey you lot beat us every time. When you come to see me I want to take you to york, to the yorvick centre. xxxxxx

19 places ...... some have been trying hard and not budged. I cant ram my router any more. Its soaked.

Miss very happy xxxx

MissHybrid

I think there are a few girls ahead of you on that list that are going to be plenty worried if you return next year. Hate to think what this contest would have been like without you.

Hey, It was a one off.

Entered at the last min but I have made a lot of friends and learnt so much.

But hey

I have had a scream

Me

A blown away

Miss Hybrid xxxx

You aint finished yet Miss H.......and then you'll be doing the blowing :)

XXXXX

Status
Not open for further replies.