• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

★★Miss FreeOnes 2010 - Voting for the 2nd round has Officially started!

Status
Not open for further replies.
42 is probably the best place ever, 'cause

"42 is the answer to life, universe and everything else"

:banger:YESSS GEEK QUOTE!! "Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy" :banger:

Fuck knows who this is....

I don't know but the one on the left is Nikki Nova.....

MsHybrid52.jpg

This picture is a dream come true for me. My two favorite ladies together.

I have been meaning to post some black and white photos myself. Here are some that I love.

0351.jpg

0250.jpg

myspace-photo5.jpg

[
whatya think of those?

Very classy and very sexxy.

Awesome pics, Mariah. I love the BWs!

Votes for today:

Nikki Nova
Miss Hybrid
Lisa Sparxxx
Danielle FTV
Deauxma (voted for her a days in a row now!)

Will alternate the Deauxma vote with other's from Vicky Vette's network of sites for the final few days -

Vicky Vette (did vote VV multiple times across rounds 1 & 2) + Sunny Lane + Sara Jay - hope to also sneak a vote in for Sunny Leone :D.

As with everyone else, i've spoken about it previously... i don't know how i am going to use the single vote in the next voting stage. May stick with the one girl for the month, or do i share it around and vote for several across a few days (ie: monday = person 1, tuesday = person 2 etc).

Votes for today:

Nikki Nova
Miss Hybrid
Lisa Sparxxx
Danielle FTV
Deauxma (voted for her a days in a row now!)

Will alternate the Deauxma vote with other's from Vicky Vette's network of sites for the final few days -

Vicky Vette (did vote VV multiple times across rounds 1 & 2) + Sunny Lane + Sara Jay - hope to also sneak a vote in for Sunny Leone :D.

As with everyone else, i've spoken about it previously... i don't know how i am going to use the single vote in the next voting stage. May stick with the one girl for the month, or do i share it around and vote for several across a few days (ie: monday = person 1, tuesday = person 2 etc).

That's an idea. I've been wrestling with this issue myself. Ultimately it will depend on how I feel I guess :confused: BTW that's some excellent voting.

ERRR sorry mummy FORTY two....oh fuck.

Did someone say I was at number 42?

Yipeee well done Mummy, I knew the tungsten Carbide router cutter would do the trick.....Vicky, get your pants on xxxx

I knew I couldn't do it, yes!!!!!

Miss Number XLII

congrats on moving up to 42 MissHybrid:nanner:

It's hard to pick 5. They're all amazing. For me, it's hard to decide between:
Vicky Vette, Natasha Nice, Lisa Ann, Sunny Lane, Naughty Allie, Eva Angelina, Rachel Starr, Phoenix Marie, Mariah Milano, Courtney Cummz, Miss Hybrid, Rachel Roxxx, Jayden Jaymes

I have been meaning to post some black and white photos myself. Here are some that I love.

0351.jpg

0250.jpg

myspace-photo7-bw.jpg

whatya think of those?

thanks i really like those 3, once again youre hot as shit aha

oh and votes today
devon michaels
nina mercedez
mariah milano
puma swede
lisa sparxxx

Mariahxxx

Official Checked Star Member
It's hard to pick 5. They're all amazing. For me, it's hard to decide between:
Vicky Vette, Natasha Nice, Lisa Ann, Sunny Lane, Naughty Allie, Eva Angelina, Rachel Starr, Phoenix Marie, Mariah Milano, Courtney Cummz, Miss Hybrid, Rachel Roxxx, Jayden Jaymes

how about picking some votes that might make a difference in someone getting to the next round? Might be a good idea, don't ya think?

Votes for today

Mariah Milano - the video made me cum, nice morning wakeup-call for us in the Eastern side of the world
Miss Hybrid - your friend Ricardo deserves some props for that cool artwork of you and Nikki Nova
Nikki Nova
Nina Mercedez
Sandra Shine - I wish she'd post here

Mariahxxx

Official Checked Star Member
Good evening guys...I cancelled my shoot for Teravision tonight. They don't have enough money to pay me to shoot with Evan Seinfeld! fuck that shit lol

Ok since you liked the video from earlier here are some more for you!

Simply click the photos to watch the video!

A nice Sybian ride.

Me Sandee Westgate and Puma Swede Shopping then back to Sandee's for some fun!

Strapon fucking Brittney Brooks

Making Diamond Jackson Squirt 11 feet! I'm NOT kidding!

Public flashing on Melrose on a Saturday in the summer!

Pussy Licking with Lela Starr

White Slut Training - Don't let the photo fool you! ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.