• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

★★Miss FreeOnes 2010 - Voting for the 2nd round has Officially started!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
Official Checked Star Member
interesting hehehe u say u'll get votes by ANY MEANS!! i'll take advantage of this :sex:[/QUOTE

I will be voting right through the contest and I may well be taking Sunny Lane up if I get the sniff of some minge benefits

Miss H

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/sunny-lane said:
Sunny Lane[/URL][/B], post: 4200447, member: 298936"]Morning.....

Guess who?!?!?!! 'Plain Jane' Sunny Lane just crusin' through....

You guys don't mention me much BUT I made it to the TOP 10!!!!!!
Here is my voting link....
http://missfreeones.com/biography_Sunny_Lane.html

image08.jpg

image05.jpg

i am totally in lust with you Sunny Lane, and voted for you a couple of times, but you're safe in the top 20 and i'm trying to give my votes to other girls i'd like to be in the next round

so my votes today are
jenny poussin
miss hybrid
the awesome mariah milano
violet erotica
and as always isis taylor

I'll tell you what "pointy head" is-or at least what I think it is-,if you'll translate what the fuck you just wrote....

:cool:

Thinks it's W(here)....:2 cents:

I suspect ol' "pointy head" is somewhere shaking the trees for M L'th - 3 votes.

No, actually this WTF referred to the 1st line of the post -

Yeah...but this was the one in question. Again, for Elwood...Miss L'th-3 knows what "pointy..." is as she's the one who game Lemon the nickname (I think).

Now sunny lane,babe..you know i love ya.And i partially agree with you,Its not forbidden or a bad thing to get votes from lots of other places than this thread.
But there are 2 things you got wrong.First..the fact that a lot of poeple post here often Is not an excuse for stars not to post...Quite the opposite.Its a chance for stars to interact and have fun with their fans.We all know that strs sometime dont post cause they are too busy,or they have massive fans support and dont have to or they just dont wanna fight with other stars they dont like.
Second thing you got wrong..campaigning and asking people to give their votes to some girs is not wrong or forbidden...its allways up to the voters to decide!
But i do agree that you dont have to post here or be allways around to be miss freeones...its the peoples choice,either its fair or not.
And sunny you know i stood up for you and i really like you babe!
So dont take it the hardway

And consigliere lemon...Thanks ou for associating Sunny Lane with Fc Porto!

Yo ..pointy head my friend.you know i admire your preserverance and work ,but just because things dont go our way,it doesn´t mean its fair or unfair!
I understand you but also only partially agree!!

Cheers mate

(A good friend is not the one that allways say you are right)

interesting hehehe u say u'll get votes by ANY MEANS!! i'll take advantage of this :sex:[/QUOTE

I will be voting right through the contest and I may well be taking Sunny Lane up if I get the sniff of some minge benefits

Miss H

You wish....lol...well Sunny Lane is all about benefits..good looking hot tasty benefits...unless you have a heart condition..in that case it could get dangerous..

No place for the faint-hearted here.lol

i only just found out what the bunny ranch is!!!!

whenever sunny lane had mentioned it before i thought it was some kind of animal sanctuary!
i had images of her looking after all these poor little animals, and thought "what a lovely girl"!

MissHybrid

Gonna take a piss..hope i hit the toillet this time....

Oh I am struggling to resist making a comment...so many give aways spring to mind.......

Hybrid Sit on your hands xxx

MissHybrid

whenever sunny lane had mentioned it before i thought it was some kind of animal sanctuary!
i had images of her looking after all these poor little animals, and thought "what a lovely girl"!

Mr Monkey, I thought the same as you, what is it?

Miss Lth -3

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH.loooooooooooooooooooool....

and you just wait untill the Mob's Ranch is ready......awsome rockin parties!!

i won't mind to be a bunny if she promises to take good care of me and my big hard carrot :banana:

And consigliere lemon...Thanks ou for associating Sunny Lane with Fc Porto!

Yo ..pointy head my friend.you know i admire your preserverance and work ,but just because things dont go our way,it doesn´t mean its fair or unfair!
I understand you but also only partially agree!!

Cheers mate

(A good friend is not the one that allways say you are right)

It's no big deal. I speak my mind and that is bound to upset some people. I can accept that. Tony Montana said it best anyway "You need people like me so you can point your fucking finger and say that's the bad guy"

It's no big deal. I speak my mind and that is bound to upset some people. I can accept that. Tony Montana said it best anyway "You need people like me so you can point your fucking finger and say that's the bad guy"

Funny thing..richard nixon said the same!
Dont over-rate yourself..You are not the bad guy!! lol
I am the demon-red-eyes-vampire-mobster here..now..how much evil can you get?

Status
Not open for further replies.