• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

★★Miss FreeOnes 2010 - Official Round 3 Thread! Only 20 Girls are Left!!★★

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ★★Miss FreeOnes 2010 - Official Round 3 Thread! Only 20 Girls are Left!!★★

Maybe because people find them beautiful?
Maybe because people think they are sweet? :dunno:
Why shouldn't they be?

I didn't know this was a contest to determine who can post the most times. :confused:
If girls want to post that's great but it shouldn't be a slam against those that don't or can't.

There is nothing illogical about it.
In the end people will vote for who they like, not by counting posts.

Also, people in the last round that were trying to get their favorites through have to find new favorites among the remaining. This can cause girls to move up the ranks as new voters find other girls.

There is no need to put down some girls for doing well in order to compliment others. A vote for one girl should not be seen as a vote against another.

Besides you may simply not be aware of all the work that Bree, Lisa, and Love Gisele are doing here and elsewhere.

Take Bree Olson for example.
Like so many other girls, Bree is here about every day answering what appears to be every single question from her fans.
http://board.freeones.com/showthread.php?t=370916&page=44#1079

It may not be campaigning, but you can't say she is not interacting.

Good luck everyone.

Ceska, as I naturally respect your opinion, you're quoting incomplete statements or portions of a whole thought. If you take exception to statements I made, fine. But for the sake of fairness, quote my entire post, not just the few words of an incomplete point you need to make YOUR point. My post was taken completely out of context. Secondly, you're attacking the last portion of a multi-post conversation that started with this post by Chex:

Lisa Ann is leagues above the rest of the girls. She doesn't have to grovel and post millions of pictures to try and prove it either. Eva Angelina a close second.

An OCSM took exception to it, 2 other people responded, I responded, then Chex came back with some thinly veiled barbs directed at the OSCM. You quoted from my response to that. Also, had you quoted my ENTIRE post, you'd have seen that I credited, among others, Bree, Lisa and especially Gisele with a lot of hard work to make this site what it is, but anyone reading YOUR post wouldn't know that, because I wasn't quoted "warmly and accurately"! In any case, thanks for listening, and thanks for your response. I look forward to your future insight and posts.

Philbert

Banned

Ceska, as I naturally respect your opinion, you're quoting incomplete statements or portions of a whole thought. If you take exception to statements I made, fine. But for the sake of fairness, quote my entire post, not just the few words of an incomplete point you need to make YOUR point. My post was taken completely out of context. Secondly, you're attacking the last portion of a multi-post conversation that started with this post by Chex:

Lisa Ann is leagues above the rest of the girls. She doesn't have to grovel and post millions of pictures to try and prove it either. Eva Angelina a close second.

An OCSM took exception to it, 2 other people responded, I responded, then Chex came back with some thinly veiled barbs directed at the OSCM. You quoted from my response to that. Also, had you quoted my ENTIRE post, you'd have seen that I credited, among others, Bree, Lisa and especially Gisele with a lot of hard work to make this site what it is, but anyone reading YOUR post wouldn't know that, because I wasn't quoted "warmly and accurately"! In any case, thanks for listening, and thanks for your response. I look forward to your future insight and posts.

Jeezuz...another noob with the drama.
Hey...use PM or somethin'...no one cares!:sleep:

(Where's that facepalm smiley when ya need it?):yahoo:

bean-Laden

Banned

Jeezuz...another noob with the drama.
Hey...use PM or somethin'...no one cares!:sleep:

(Where's that facepalm smiley when ya need it?):yahoo:

So if you've been around here a few years it's Ok to voice your view but shoot the "noob." :rolleyes:

How long do we "noobs" have to wait before we got Philbert's permission to voice my views? :rolleyes:

New members have the same rights and follow the same rules as old members.

Philbert

Banned

So if you've been around here a few years it's Ok to voice your view but shoot the "noob." :rolleyes:

You are so outa your league, but there is always a crop of lame noobs arriving here...talking crap and wasting bandwidth.
The smarter ones are welcome to stay, but maybe you should go back to your cave in Pakistan...?:rofl:
It only takes a few seconds of reading your posts to get where you are coming from:sleep:
...time on the site isn't a factor.

Case in point...there are no rights on FreeOnes...you are allowed to be here as long as the mods allow you to be here...tolerated by the site owner and regulated by the moderators. Don't test their tolerance...
You are pretty boring, and whining isn't an endearing quality.:nono:

Vote my vote goes to love gisele :iloveyou:

bean-Laden

Banned

You are so outa your league, but there is always a crop of lame noobs arriving here...talking crap and wasting bandwidth.
The smarter ones are welcome to stay, but maybe you should go back to your cave in Pakistan...?:rofl:
It only takes a few seconds of reading your posts to get where you are coming from:sleep:
...time on the site isn't a factor.

If time on this site is not a factor then why do you keep picking out the "noobs" as you call them? I think you clearly demonstrate that time on this site is no indication of being smart. I don't think you have any manners. :2 cents:

my cave in Pakistan? :nono:

We do have rights here @ FreeOnes under the
rules I think you are breaking them.

Philbert

Banned

If time on this site is not a factor then why do you keep picking out the "noobs" as you call them? I think you clearly demonstrate that time on this site is no indication of being smart. I don't think you have any manners. :2 cents:

my cave in Pakistan? :nono:

We do have rights here @ FreeOnes under the
rules I think you are breaking them.

How about this rule, noob?:2offtopic
You wanna show off your whining skills, start your own thread...this thread is not for you to cry and wail...we wanna deal with OCSMs and the contest...not your breaking heart. :rofl::cry:

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
Official Checked Star Member

I hope the girls still in the contest will not take exception to me posting 1 photo on here...Even though I was rightfully kicked out, like a dog into the street owing to my pathetic performance.

There has been talk of noobs ....well here's a pair

JodhpP001.jpg

Missed Out xx

bean-Laden

Banned

How about this rule, noob?:2offtopic
You wanna show off your whining skills, start your own thread...this thread is not for you to cry and wail...we wanna deal with OCSMs and the contest...not your breaking heart. :rofl::cry:

So you agree we have rules that must be followed, old noob. :rolleyes:

Haven't you noticed this thread used to be about the OCSMs now it's about guys like you and a bunch in the games section. :dunno:

Didn't you guys get your fill of childish name calling and insults last round? Enough already....use the damn ignore button!

Status
Not open for further replies.