• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

★★Miss FreeOnes 2010 - Official Round 3 Thread! Only 20 Girls are Left!!★★

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ★★Miss FreeOnes 2010 - Official Round 3 Thread! Only 20 Girls are Left!!★★

well said boltmancraft... whether we as models may appear to be "bombarding" threads with pics or not.. this is a contest and with any contest, campaigning and giving voters a reason to vote for you is something any canidate will do..

although this is a Freeones contest and it would seem appropriate to mostly campaign here over any other site or forum.. these ladies work hard all over the net and whose to say they arent busting ass on gaining votes from their fans via other networks.. obviously they are doing something right ;) at the end of the day fans will vote for their fav, regardless of how many pics, posts etc a model posts or doesn't post..
at the end of the day our fate lies in yalls hands ;) we can only entice yall with nudie pics .. yall will vote for who yall like no matter what :p

no hard feelings with anyone.. just my 2 cents :)

You can bombard me with everything you got sugar...be my bombardir..lol

You know what? I don't think her comments are borne of insecurity at all. I happen to agree with her. For the life of me, I can't figure out why Lisa Anne OR Bree are doing so well. It's just illogical that the ladies who are campaigning and interacting with their fans the most are running behind the 2 that are doing it the least. But whatever...it is what it is. The fact is, you weren't JUST voicing your opinion on who you thought was hot. You took thinly veiled shots at the other ladies who DO work hard. And FYI, "groveling" is what you'd have to do to have ANY shot at all of getting into ANY of these ladies' pants. And then....MAYBE.

So, before you start trying to think up some clever response, just remember that it's girls like Vicky Vette, Nina, Sunny, Sara, Gisele, Deauxma, Eve, Mariah, Lisa, Nikki, Shyla, Rachel, and YES, Lisa Anne and Bree, who make this site. They work hard, and promote themselves for OUR entertainment. And I guarantee you, flinging baseless insults and getting into pissing contests with the ladies is NOT the way to endear yourself to them, OR this site. Of course, that's just my opinion...

Lol good luck with that. Let me know how that one goes! I could just picture half the female readers cringing at that sentence.:wave2:

6.jpg

Great pics as always Nina thanks
you get my vote today:hatsoff:

...For the life of me, I can't figure out why Lisa Anne OR Bree are doing so well...

Maybe because people find them beautiful?
Maybe because people think they are sweet? :dunno:
Why shouldn't they be?

It's just illogical that the ladies who are campaigning and interacting with their fans the most are running behind the 2 that are doing it the least. ...

I didn't know this was a contest to determine who can post the most times. :confused:
If girls want to post that's great but it shouldn't be a slam against those that don't or can't.

There is nothing illogical about it.
In the end people will vote for who they like, not by counting posts.

Also, people in the last round that were trying to get their favorites through have to find new favorites among the remaining. This can cause girls to move up the ranks as new voters find other girls.

There is no need to put down some girls for doing well in order to compliment others. A vote for one girl should not be seen as a vote against another.

Besides you may simply not be aware of all the work that Bree, Lisa, and Love Gisele are doing here and elsewhere.

Take Bree Olson for example.
Like so many other girls, Bree is here about every day answering what appears to be every single question from her fans.
http://board.freeones.com/showthread.php?t=370916&page=44#1079

It may not be campaigning, but you can't say she is not interacting.

Good luck everyone.

I'll be damned if I'm gonna argue with Ceska....if I lose they may make me dress like him. :rofl:

Mariahxxx

Official Checked Star Member

thanks guys...

This contest isn't about looks alone from what I understand.

I didn't see anywhere that it said this was a beauty contest. Everyone has their opinion who is the most beautiful and that's how it should be, but to take the time to write that one is better than the rest and knock those who make an effort to provide fans with a reason to give them their vote is stupid.

that's MY OPINION.

good afternoon everyone! I hope you are all having a good day and are ready for some hot new pics!
Oh and Nikki, here are more of those shoes you liked! ;)

Nice high quality pics Mariah! :thumbsup:
Thanks.

XoGisele

Yall have a damn fine body Gisele but yall would look so damn hot if yall would let me tattoo Y'ALL on your cute little butt. :rofl:

LMAO u makin fun of me?!!?!?! :p hehehe
i swear thats the only thing that gives away my Texan roots hahaha i have no accent but yall is a bad habbit i cant break :tongue:

XoGisele

How can you be real??? To combine such sweetness, beauty, and intelligence all in one is just unbelievable and unfair to other women. Thank you for being a mob princess and for just existing. We'll get you in there. Voting...Love Gisele.

LOL dont worry its all an act.. iam really a troll with an evil evil personality :D

jk's jk's.... or am i...? :p
(thank u for the vote babe <3 )

Philbert

Banned

Darlin', you are cuter 'n' a speckled pup!

XoGisele

awssssssss ** blushesssss

Something's not right....

Attachments

• Network Nina Mercedez.jpg
    Network Nina Mercedez.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 167
Last edited:
Status