• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

★★Miss FreeOnes 2010 - Official Round 3 Thread! Only 20 Girls are Left!!★★

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nina_Mercedez

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member
Re: ★★Miss FreeOnes 2010 - Official Round 3 Thread! Only 20 Girls are Left!!★★

Thank you to the guys who are voting for me I know you only get one vote so it means alot that your giving it to me!

fo_board23.jpg

fo_board24.jpg

fo_board25.jpg

I know I'm a newbie but, wow, Mariah Milano...what an unbelievably rapid ascent into the top twenty. Jumps three or four to grab the 18 spot on the last day of voting. Amazing!

NikkiNova

And welcome to round three!!!
Congratulations to all of the girls that made it into this round. One vote IS a bitch of a decision. I have a few friends in the top 20 and I guess I wil rotate. Anyways...it's Monday and my day is jam packed as is my entire week actually. This Friday night is the night I go out with the winner of the "Win a date with Nikki Nova" contest. I will be sure to take pics and post them. Right now it't time for breafast, a work out, a tan and a pedi. I know. It's a bunch of girly stuff today and TONS of work on the computer later and on legal stuff. Not a bad start though.
xoxo
Nikki Nova

Attachments

• 43439_08m.jpg
    43439_08m.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 244

my faves were lisa ann and Phoenix Marie. i wish i could vote them both. lisa is #1 for now, so my vote goes to phoenix. i think i could help her to move up to first ten.

i wonder, are voting from zero??? otherwise it's hard to catch the first ten for the bottom ten. i'd rather to see the vote counts. is it possible?

i wonder, are voting from zero??? otherwise it's hard to catch the first ten for the bottom ten. i'd rather to see the vote counts. is it possible?

All reset again!

Vote for eve!!!!

EDIT: Do not attach images mid-thread. Link them. Read rules.

[Please Note: the attachment in this post has been deleted by moderator pussy+dickdenice]
[Read more about the board rules: here]

Last edited by a moderator:

its too hard to vote now, im torn between 6 beautiful girls-
Bree Olson, love gisele, Sunny Lane, Sunny Leone, nina mercedez
but my vote eventually went to
mariah milano

First off sorry to see alot of ladies go. Nikki Nova and Miss Hybrid come to mind. WHY!!!
Well fought ladies and you still get my vote. However since my vote is cut to one.... only one person to vote for
Sunny Lane!

XoGisele

thank u all sooo sooo much!!!!! iam beyond happy!!! make me number one!!! and I shall do some naughty naughty things ;)

Dirty Gisele

Mariahxxx

If our referring to Mariah Milano your wrong! She campaigned VERY hard on Twitter and Myspace and she has has the support of other girls. Myself included.. besides lets have fun and stop slinging mud! There can only be one winner in the end!

thanks babe!

How you can you say I cheated? Rachel Starr was in the #20 spot ahead of me and doesn't have a website, doesn't post on freeones and only promoted herself on twitter.

I did a free live webcast last night for everyone on twitter where I have 17000 followers and for freeones. I have successful sites and I busted my ass so you can take your accusations and GO FUCK YOURSELF!

Mariahxxx

its too hard to vote now, im torn between 6 beautiful girls-
bree olson, love gisele, Sunny Lane, Sunny Leone, Nina Mercedez
but my vote eventually went to
mariah milano

thank you so much! :)

and to aGemini too and everyone else who voted for me! Your support is more appreciated than you will ever know!

I just voted for Nina Mercedes...because she is a first class person and come on now, look at her. It's a no brainer. :)

at dinner last night with Priya Rai...we took this while we waited for Rachel Aziani and Buzz :) Priya is one sexy woman!
x2_c4c041

thanks babe!

How you can you say I cheated? Rachel Starr was in the #20 spot ahead of me and doesn't have a website, doesn't post on freeones and only promoted herself on twitter.

I did a free live webcast last night for everyone on twitter where I have 17000 followers and for freeones. I have successful sites and I busted my ass so you can take your accusations and GO FUCK YOURSELF!

and they fact that a lot of people realised you where just outside the top 20 and tried really hard to get you into the next round

and all the awesome pics and videos you posted certainly didnt hurt either!

i was thinking about changing my vote daily but i think i'm going to give it to you everyday

Mariahxxx

you are a special person blood_monkey_84 seriously. thank you! some people just can't use their brain to make conclusions.

well...i gotta vote for my fellow sicilian dont i?

feller469

Moving to a trailer in Fife, AL.

Indeed, but I am starting to wonder how one goes from 21st to 20th & onto 18th all in one day! The total votes need to be displayed to determine if some are using semi-automated software to mask their IP address. BTW, one model has been promoting such a tool!

Why does this seem like an alias? first post and it is to question the integrity of the site and contest? Consider the source and it all comes into perspective. Not worth getting upset over, or even taken seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.