• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

★★Miss FreeOnes 2010 - Official Round 3 Thread! Only 20 Girls are Left!!★★

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ★★Miss FreeOnes 2010 - Official Round 3 Thread! Only 20 Girls are Left!!★★

Congratulations to everyone that made it through to the third round.

Thank you to everyone that made the contest so much fun for me.

My vote goes to sticky xxx

Miss Hybrid xx

Hi love, I have tried my very best to vote for you with out failed in a hgope you's be among top 20. You'd managed to be voted among top 40 though. Any way, please don't go away. Stay around to support our ladies in round three. Love you always. Johnny.

Voted for Mariah Milano today :D

There's a few girls I want to see move on, so my votes probably going to the one that needs it most everyday. Mariah deserves to be in Round 4, and she's only at 18 right now. Get voting! :1orglaugh :tongue:

And I'm still voting for Miss Hybrid, in spirit. ;)

tartanterrier

Is somewhere outhere.

I voted for Gisele today based on that photo ;)

im back and very sad to see Nikki Nova didnt make it but congrats to the women that did
my 1st vote to the 3rd round is
Nina Mercedez

A bump for the thread! Good luck all!

Indeed, but I am starting to wonder how one goes from 21st to 20th & onto 18th all in one day! The total votes need to be displayed to determine if some are using semi-automated software to mask their IP address. BTW, one model has been promoting such a tool!

Philbert

Banned

Indeed, but I am starting to wonder how one goes from 21st to 20th & onto 18th all in one day! The total votes need to be displayed to determine if some are using semi-automated software to mask their IP address. BTW, one model has been promoting such a tool!

Let me guess...you have appointed yourself the thread monitor, since no one else has your steel trap mind and determination...:sleep:
I hope Petra dashes your illusions of grandeur soon...I think she can handle the job all on her own.
Just sayin'...

Wha are you? :dunno:

Philbert

Banned

To all the ladies I have voted for in the other levels...I still love you all...no consolation for $10,000, and bragging rights, I know; I am voting for a long time site poster and the most beautiful lady of any age category...Vicky Vette.
:lovecoupl

We are THRILLED for Gisele (aka Love Gisele) ... with her new site launching within the next two weeks-ish this is perfect!

gotg.jpg

GREAT JOB to all of the models! I've enjoyed seeing the creativity in getting votes!

:tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

Please PM me who promoted this tool WITH proof please.

The numbers 17 till 22 were actually really close to eachother so again if you think someone cheated to make it please PM me the name and proof!

Shorty V

We will all be free once.

Just checked the list of 20 with lots of beauties left .... and voted for Eve Laurence, who, when I first saw her about 6 years ago (must have been her first Spunkmouth appearance), absolutely dazzled me! And you know what they say about first loves: :angels:.

It's good to see some older (sorry, ladies, no offense meant :)) beauties still in the contest. Vicky Vette's a steady contender for top position! That's marvellous! Heia Norge!

Another thing that strikes me is that 80 % of the ladies have fake boobies.
Don't get me wrong though, in general I do not have any problem with that (hence my vote for Eve and my moral support for Vicky a.o.), but I admit that the high percentage surprised me a little. Personally, I prefer boobies being real, smooth and soft .... :yummie:

Which means that if the going gets tough and the top 3 remains the same .... I consider voting for cute Bree Olson, with her my favourite classmate looks. She's such an arousing blondie!

My votes for this round goes to love gisele

Nina_Mercedez

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member

If our referring to Mariah Milano your wrong! She campaigned VERY hard on Twitter and Myspace and she has has the support of other girls. Myself included.. besides lets have fun and stop slinging mud! There can only be one winner in the end!

Its so difficult right now, all the lady's that are over are very nice.
But Vicky does get my vote for this nice picture. :)

.................... and since I am up late, let me be once again the first to post in it.

Thanks for the votes to this point and I WANT MORE!! he he
http://missfreeones.com/biography_Vicky_Vette.html

Strange not to be able to vote for anyone else this round!

Rock the MILF vote...

Status
Not open for further replies.