• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Military Service

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
Can't speak for anyone else, but when your in a combat zone thats the last thing on your mind.

from urban dictionary:

Combat Jack 64 up, 2 down

Combat Jack is generally known amongst military personal as masturbating during wartime. It was the name of an episode of Generation Kill, in which we see various soldiers in the platoon "relieving" themselves in humvees or while sleeping.

From Generation Kill--
Soldier- Where did you go?
Reporter Evan Wright- I dont know..i was trying to find a secluded place..
Soldier- Combat Jack??
Reporter Evan Wright- No...i was trying to take a shit and ended up by the front gate, then everyone started shooting.

I'm guilty of the offense myself.:anonymous

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
I was sorted out at my draft day. Was a day I will remember.

You know; i have epilepsy, and so it was really pretty much, walk in, get looked into my files by the doctor, she said, why did you come, you are an epileptic, I said, well the draft officer was adamant on me showing up, she said, well, just wait outside until you get your papers stating you are excluded from the draft that was it.

There were some funny cases, one guy was so fat he was excluded, he had as large a fat slirt you could not tell if he was wearing shorts or not ^^

Anoter guy wanted to become a fighter pilot, but was pretty much blind one the left eye, he came back from the doc crying. I told him of the young man that got sorted out because he only had one arm, he sued and got allowed into the tank maintenance unit. He was feeling better then.

My grandmother had told me never to join the army, she had to flee from eastern prussia when the soviets marched in, leaving the family manor behind, grandpa shot dead as an officer in the first year of war.

Today, after having gotten to know a lot of army people, I think I should have joined. I am what you would call a liberal in US terms, but I think freedoms needs to be protected, and people saying the army is a bad idea should accept people like Gaddafi, Mubarak, Bin Laden doing what they want.

One of my lifelong regrets is that I didn't have the privilege of wearing my country's uniform. I never felt enough confidence that I'd make it through basic training since I've never been too athletic, plus back in the time when I should have joined up I was recovering from some injuries to my knees so running was out of the question, even after recovering whenever I tried to run I'd just end up falling after a few minutes.

But I do salute and want to tell those of you who did get to serve that your sacrifices are greatly appreciated. :hatsoff:

I love when people bump ancient threads that no one cares about anymore

Because you
Under-appreciate
Military
People
:tongue:

I was tempted to serve in the Royal Air Force, but I was advised that I couldn't join due to having had spinal surgery when I was 14, that excluded me from all of the services.

U.S. Air Force for eight years - 1972 to 1980.

Yeah, I'm an Old Fart now.

Vietnam era - i received my draft notice. (How many here remember the draft - or even know that the US had one?) I went in for my pre-induction physical, then went to the Air Force recruiter and joined up. Fortunately, I didn't go to Vietnam - spent 3 years in Germany instead. Woohoo! :)

Was in & out of the navy in the late 50's.
Screw you on being old.lol
You went the wrong way. The drugs & girls were grrRRRRRRRRREEAAat in Nam.
Bad thing about it was that I was a doc~~HM3, then 2 then back down to 3 again.
Some of my buddies came home in pieces or dead so I volunteered to go.
Yeah, yeah, I know butt, thqat's how I felt at the time.

U.S. Air Force for eight years - 1972 to 1980.

Yeah, I'm an Old Fart now.

Vietnam era - i received my draft notice. (How many here remember the draft - or even know that the US had one?) I went in for my pre-induction physical, then went to the Air Force recruiter and joined up. Fortunately, I didn't go to Vietnam - spent 3 years in Germany instead. Woohoo! :)

How did you get drafted in 1972? The whole draft went 1-H (on hold) on Jan 1st 1972. It was a few weeks before my 18th birthday, if not I had a high draft number (335? out of 366) and about 7 reasons for a deferment.

bahodeme

Closed Account
Air Force - 4 yrs active, 2yrs reserve. Went in for Jet Engine Mech because of the program we had in High School, but went to the shooting range and scored 390 out of 400. That's when I found out that if there is need in a different spot (Sec. Police) then that is where you will be placed.

While out at the local grocery store yesterday I saw a H.S. kid square away in his Army JROTC uniform...a part of me felt proud. With all you see in pop culture today it you can forget there are kids like that around who are choosing to be a part of a military framework, don a uniform and take pride in it.