• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

biomech

Virtus Junxit Mors Non Separabit
Re: Miley Cyrus Thread

Not a fan of her singing, but she is an attractive young woman.

you know i get the big deal they are making out of it but does it really matter if Miley smoked?

red001

considering it was salvia, which is legal, no. furthermore a TON of celebrities either admit they do drugs, or are known to be drug users..so what? ure not these people arent gonna bitch about a regular person they dont know doing drugs why should they care about celebs?

considering it was salvia, which is legal, no. furthermore a TON of celebrities either admit they do drugs, or are known to be drug users..so what? ure not these people arent gonna bitch about a regular person they dont know doing drugs why should they care about celebs?

How many of us were smoking and drinking at 18? That's just what you do at that age and we all did it. It's just worst for her because she's a celebrity and in the public eye.

Hilarious:

How many of us were smoking and drinking at 18? That's just what you do at that age and we all did it. It's just worst for her because she's a celebrity and in the public eye.

yup, people in the media are always scrutinized more so then us normal people. we were also fucking anything that walked/showed interest in us.. but they would make a big deal about her having sex too..

When you're getting paid millions of dollars by Disney to be a role-model for young girls, you're held to a higher standard.

Go ahead and party all you want, Miley. Just don't do it in front of a fucking camera!!!

:cool:

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
I understand your grievance (underage photos have no place on here), but I don't understand how we would know with undated photos.

Simply put, only post images that are verified to have been taken after her birthday, ala Sp00ner. If you have a gallery and you have suspicions about it, don't post it.