• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Milena Velba - One for the big boob lovers

I can't find scrap-all about her, Swasy, which is a shame because she's got the raw materials to be a talented titter once she reaches puberty and I'm keen to follow her progress.

I neither have been successfull in the last few quest that I've gone on for her. Not even so much as a full name or a stage name. It's like she wanted to be naughty once and now that that's done she will fade away into obscurity forever.

Well POO! on her. Like you said BP, maybe when she hits puberty!

Thanks BP! this chick is a ghost though. All of these I have seen before, even her FreeOnes thread had nothing new to offer.

wistasse, I would like to volunteer myself to be the one to "knock her up".

BananaPalmer

Closed Account

Milena has a new set called Airport Security. I don't want to raise anyone's hopes but rumours are flying in big boob ogling circles that there are pictures of her getting her cavities searched and it's not her mouth, nostrils or earholes. Gentlemen, the day we've all been waiting for may finally have arrived. I'll keep you posted.

BananaPalmer

Closed Account

There's nothing in her bra except for two oversized wobble fruits, and she's already declared them. Check her underbits. Check her underbits.

oh! seamus, there will always be a fantasy but it could be improved with a clear shot of some cunnet. I"ve got a headache from all the imagining that I"ve had to do.

Nice Score BP.