• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Milena Velba - One for the big boob lovers

This is where I take my leave as well...
Even though I have not contributed even half as much as Arti, I just hope I have helped some todgers expand during my time here.
You see, my wife asked me if I loved her. I said yes. Then, she said, if you do, I should be the only one you fantasize about. It kinda gave me a wake up call... So, even though she doesn't know it, I am betraying her as we speak. So with this, and it is with a heavy heart I say so, I leave the Milena Game as well. It's been fun.

Seamus... You lactose intolerent mongoose! xD It's been fun.

BP... You filth encrusted, cunnet seeking ogling bastardo!!! It's up to you to keep this plane going, ofcourse Seamus is Co-Pilot. Be nice to him!

Thank you all for helping a naive Manchurian girl out... XOXO I love you boys!

BananaPalmer

Closed Account

...BP... You filth encrusted, cunnet seeking ogling bastardo!!! It's up to you to keep this plane going, ofcourse Seamus is Co-Pilot. Be nice to him!...
Thankyou, Milko, kind words indeed. Although, as the self-confessed minge-muncher that you are I think bowing out on 69 posts would have been more appropriate.

BananaPalmer

Closed Account

Is there any info out there, on the girl that appeared with Milena in My Maid Marie set. need a last name or a link. Reminds me of a girl I once dated.
I can't find scrap-all about her, Swasy, which is a shame because she's got the raw materials to be a talented titter once she reaches puberty and I'm keen to follow her progress.

Ahh! Arti you will be missed, a true a legend is gone now, but those of us that are left behind will stay true to the quest to find the infamous cunnet shot of our dear sweet, Milena! Brothers, we must bring in the new talent that is seeking our wisdom and knowlege. Give them the hope of finding a shot of Milena snatch, as my elders have done for me. We must continue this thread until every nook and cranny of the world wide web has been search to make this thread the greatest and most complete library of Milena ever created. Next to her web site of coarse. So lets get out there and find the cunnet that is Milena and bring it back here for all to share and ogle!

P.S. see ya Milko!