• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Merilyn Sekova / Sakova

He said "Anna! If you're here and hope to read. Wanted to say that you are very nice girl! I have always loved and admired Slavic women the most beautiful and sexy .. and no matter Russian or Ukrainian. Thank you for your work, call it so, it's beautiful and pleasing to the eye!)
Sincerely, Dima (Moscow)"

Thank you google translate.

Google Translate ... Check!

Thanks.

Yeah, that was a great locale. It was quite a hike to get there, but worth it.

"Remember the days when we'd sunbathe on craggy rock faces and hilltops? Those were the times!"

I wonder if any professional models like Anya ever do this on their own as a hobby without camera work following them. "Oh look, an almost impassable mountain front. Let me scale it, climb on top of that dangerous looking cliff and get naked!"

:1orglaugh

What an image:

EDIT: Do not attach images mid-thread. Link them. Read rules.

[Please Note: the attachment in this post has been deleted by moderator pussy+dickdenice]
[Read more about the board rules: here]

Last edited by a moderator:

I think the older Merilyn gets, the better looking she gets. Not saying she was bad looking when she started, just that she is becoming more of a babe as she ages.

i have probably asked this already,but does she expose that awesome pussy of hers in/on her new site?
i love her pussy ....and those tits also!:drool1:

pinupglam01

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner

What an image:

EDIT: Do not attach images mid-thread. Link them. Read rules.

[Please Note: the attachment in this post has been deleted by moderator pussy+dickdenice]
[Read more about the board rules: here]

This photo cracks me up.

MerilynSakova24

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member

OOps forgot .... Spasibo Dima! Hochuu v Moskvu v movzoley , v teatr na taganke,v teart mossoveta i eshe mnogo kuda hochuuuuu!!!
Thanks you Dima !!! I want in Moscow , in mausoleum ,the theater on Tahanka , in theater Mossoviet...everywere want

NP, Anya! in Moscow is good enough, sometimes))
Интересно было бы на тебя посмотреть до того, как ты начала карьеру. можешь скинуть для интереса пару фоток? понимаю, что это личное очень, но мало ли) спасибо!)