• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Merilyn Sekova / Sakova

I have a confession to make. When anyabusty.com originally opened I was prepared to join. But several people posted that there was little content, so I decided to wait. Since then I have noticed at several forums and blogs that there are what appear to be excellent photo sessions on Anya's site.

However, I also want video content, and what I have seen makes me reluctant to join. Every video clip I have seen shows Anya clothed for about 1 to 2 minutes, she then hurriedly takes her top off, and then spends the rest of the clip masturbating and toying. Since most of the clips I've seen last about 12 minutes, about 2/3 to 3/4 of the clip is spent in masturbation/dildoing. I don't deny that Anya has a very nice pussy, but Anya also has something else that is incomparable--the most fantastic breasts on the planet.

Anya, I hope you read this and I hope that you will break down a 12 minute clip like this: first two minutes clothed, but teasing; next three minutes a slow tantalizing strip leaving you topless, next three minutes playing with your magnificent breasts, then one minute of removing your knickers, and the final two minutes or so of masturbation. I for one am bored with dildos. Notice that I do not ask for hardcore, in fact I would be disappointed if you took that path.

I imagine many, if not most, of your followers will disagree with me and that's their prerogative. In the meantime I wish you happiness and success.

Re: Merilyn Sekova / Sakova

I have a confession to make. When anyabusty.com originally opened I was prepared to join. But several people posted that there was little content, so I decided to wait. Since then I have noticed at several forums and blogs that there are what appear to be excellent photo sessions on Anya's site.

However, I also want video content, and what I have seen makes me reluctant to join. Every video clip I have seen shows Anya clothed for about 1 to 2 minutes, she then hurriedly takes her top off, and then spends the rest of the clip masturbating and toying. Since most of the clips I've seen last about 12 minutes, about 2/3 to 3/4 of the clip is spent in masturbation/dildoing. I don't deny that Anya has a very nice pussy, but Anya also has something else that is incomparable--the most fantastic breasts on the planet.

Anya, I hope you read this and I hope that you will break down a 12 minute clip like this: first two minutes clothed, but teasing; next three minutes a slow tantalizing strip leaving you topless, next three minutes playing with your magnificent breasts, then one minute of removing your knickers, and the final two minutes or so of masturbation. I for one am bored with dildos. Notice that I do not ask for hardcore, in fact I would be disappointed if you took that path.

I imagine many, if not most, of your followers will disagree with me and that's their prerogative. In the meantime I wish you happiness and success.

agree!
;)