• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Merilyn Sekova / Sakova

i have probably asked this already,but does she expose that awesome pussy of hers in/on her new site?
i love her pussy ....and those tits also!:drool1:

She shows and touches her hot pussy more than ever.
Don´t be so tightwad and join anyabusty.com :rolleyes: :dito:

im gonna that is why i asked, i wanted to confirm pussy 1st...:anonymous

i wasn't overly impressed with the site.
it's just a personal preference but not enough pussy pics and ass/pussy pics,too much toys and fingers in the way too quick!
the newest set the "brown top" u get barely 9 shots of just clear pussy before the toy comes out and gets in the way.and of those 9 shots they are actually just repeats and more or less a closer view of the same picture 3 X's
some people want to see toys or finger insertion i prefer to see the pussy without all the stuff happening.
personal preference to others who like toys/fingers. can't have it all my way all the time :)

planetoidek

Closed Account
Re: Merilyn Sekova / Sakova

i wasn't overly impressed with the site.
it's just a personal preference but not enough pussy pics and ass/pussy pics,too much toys and fingers in the way too quick!
the newest set the "brown top" u get barely 9 shots of just clear pussy before the toy comes out and gets in the way.and of those 9 shots they are actually just repeats and more or less a closer view of the same picture 3 X's
some people want to see toys or finger insertion i prefer to see the pussy without all the stuff happening.
personal preference to others who like toys/fingers. can't have it all my way all the time :)
Sorry but I cannot help you. I suppose that she will read your comments here and in her forum and maybe she will do something. If not, take your best decission. My best regards.