• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Men, would you ____ a handicapped woman?

Kingfisher

Here Zombie, Zombie, Zombie...
I think it would depend on the type of handicap. Blind, yes. Deaf, most likely. Missing her lower half, no. Mentally handicapped where she has to wear a football helmet and a drool cup. I ask... is she hot?

SpexyAshleigh

Official Checked Star Member
I don't even see what a handicap has to do with anything. A physical handicap is just a physical trait, just like being fat or thin, being blonde or brunette, having a third nipple or not, or having severe acne or other skin ailment. Unless the physical handicap limits what a woman can do sexually, then it really has nothing to do with making a woman fuckable or not. She's got a snatch, and if she's attractive to you, the answer the this question SHOULD be...hell yes I'd fuck her.

If this question were reversed and asked to women about men with handicaps, guaranteed most women would answer- "if we had a connection and he seemed like a good guy, then yes I'd fuck him/date him" ...or at least I hope thats what most women would say. I know I would. (and yes I've dated and fucked someone who had what some might consider a physical ailment/disability) Shame on you guys who wouldn't....but I guess your loss because ya might be missing out on an amazing lay.

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
I don't even see what a handicap has to do with anything. A physical handicap is just a physical trait, just like being fat or thin, being blonde or brunette, having a third nipple or not, or having severe acne or other skin ailment. Unless the physical handicap limits what a woman can do sexually, then it really has nothing to do with making a woman fuckable or not. She's got a snatch, and if she's attractive to you, the answer the this question SHOULD be...hell yes I'd fuck her.

If this question were reversed and asked to women about men with handicaps, guaranteed most women would answer- "if we had a connection and he seemed like a good guy, then yes I'd fuck him/date him" ...or at least I hope thats what most women would say. I know I would. (and yes I've dated and fucked someone who had what some might consider a physical ailment/disability) Shame on you guys who wouldn't....but I guess your loss because ya might be missing out on an amazing lay.

I have a third nipple. If I buy you a pint will you blow me?

Take note guys; this is known as the subtle approach and it never fails. BTW I really do have a third nipple.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
In a wierd sort of way, I always wondered what it would be like to roll a handicapped person down a hill in a wheelchair? :facepalm: