• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Men, would you ____ a handicapped woman?

Im continually surprised by the intellectual conversation on these boards and this thread takes it to a new level.

Thank you Legzman

Probably, but some handicaps can be more disconcerting to deal with than others.

Violator79

Take a Hit, Spunker!
Yes I would. Kate from Kate's Playground has a deformed foot. Any guy on this forum that says he wouldn't fuck her for that reason is a fucking LIAR!

There's a lot of beautiful handicapped women in the world and if the only reason you wouldn't fuck them is because they're not physically whole.....well then you're not just shallow, you're not even a man. I hope some of you guys on here have some humanity in you......but I know that's asking a lot.

Violator79

Take a Hit, Spunker!
^ what if she was burned all over her entire body and looked like freddy kruger? would you still have sex with her? or would you leave her?

Burns can leave a person totally normal, except for the skin. If I was with a woman and that happened to her, I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I left her. I'd do all in my power to take care of her, sex be damned.

Yes I would. Kate from Kate's Playground has a deformed foot. Any guy on this forum that says he wouldn't fuck her for that reason is a fucking LIAR!

There's a lot of beautiful handicapped women in the world and if the only reason you wouldn't fuck them is because they're not physically whole.....well then you're not just shallow, you're not even a man. I hope some of you guys on here have some humanity in you......but I know that's asking a lot.

WELL SAID! Rep coming your way..

off the bat... probably not, unless it wasn't noticable and really akward. but a chick with 4 arms would be the shit cuz she would jerk u off with 2 hands and have 2 left over to massage your balls

^ What if she had 3 titties like in Total Recall? Would That be considered a handicap?

"Baby, you make me wish ah had threee hands..." Genius...

Seriously though I could deal with most physical handicaps, I can't say I could go there if there was any mental handicap purely because I can't be certain they'd know what they were letting themselves in for :)

^ what if she was burned all over her entire body and looked like freddy kruger? would you still have sex with her? or would you leave her?

provided she broke out the minivac and hoovered the skincrumbs off the bed afterwards... sure :)

As long as it wasn't Heather Mills.

I think they want to be called "handi-capable" when you fuck 'em.

I definitely would have sex with a handicapped woman.

I could probably even be in a relationship with one, especially if I was already in love with her when she became handicapped.

I definitely would have sex with a handicapped woman.

I could probably even be in a relationship with one, especially if I was already in love with her when she became handicapped.

Same here. I would hate to think my girlfriend would leave me if I lost a limb or something and I sure wouldn't love her any less.