• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

MEDIA IGNORES BIG STORY: Supreme Court Versus Obama

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Tomorrow, Supreme Court Opens Door To Challenge To Obama Forged IDs And Eligibility...

Of course, the controlled media doesn't care about the truth.
That's not their job.

"Please, keep in mind, Richard Nixon was reelected and sworn in, but later was forced to resign as a result of Watergate. over 30 high ranking officials of Nixon administration including Attorney General of the United States and White House Counsel were indicted, convicted and went to prison," Taitz wrote on her website.

"ObamaForgery gate is a hundred times bigger then Watergate. More corrupt high ranking officials, US Attorneys, AGs and judges were complicit, committed high treason by allowing a citizen of Indonesia and possibly still a citizen of Kenya Barack Hussein Obama, aka Barack (Barry) Soebarkah, aka Barack (Barry) Soetoro to usurp the U.S. Presidency by use of forged IDs and a stolen Social security number."

Nixon said somethings about Zionists. That's more than likely why he was forced out.

There's too many things Obama could be impeached for.
It's time for him to go, and everything he did needs to be repealed.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
People always forget that paragon of liberal virtues, Hillary "Cankles" Clinton, started the whole birther movement during the primaries in '08.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
I can't decipher what exactly happened on February 15. Sam, could you use your Tea Party Secret Decoder Ring to tell me what happened?

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
that lady might be right about a few things but i wish she would stay off of my side.
she makes non obama supporters look bad.
she might even be working for obama i think.